Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) (4499 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Babalawos(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Aboru Aboye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGjc-UozEOI

Egg inside bottle is a powerful protection charm I did for a Muslim Cleric. I cant post the Muslim Cleric name because all my clients are confidential. I also do powerful charms for Pastors too.

This video is unedited and it is 100% real.

Thank you for watching, leave your comments

Babalawos

2 Likes

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
sorry sir...
nothing like occultic power in dis.

I know the trick involved

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by ITbomb(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
The guy below me has something to say
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iamgenius(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yeah, I do. Cheap Tricks. Babalawos Cheapo
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Tapout(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
lekkie073:
sorry sir...
nothing like occultic power in dis.

Bro u for just wait small make em get like 2 customers b4 u open em nyash like this grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tapout:

Bro u for just wait small make em get like 2 customers b4 u open em nyash like this grin grin grin
i don already ready to contact ths baba till i see that phone inside bottle, na im i know say this one dey learn

3 Likes

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
lekkie073:
sorry sir... nothing like occultic power in dis.

try it with raw egg... upload the pics on nairaland and quote me... thanks...
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
but if you know real confirm baba, just let me know. i dey find strong one
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
fitprince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28TIyWdfxxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSXzo_LNhO0

iPopAlomo

That's a hard boiled egg now... I said raw... ofcourse hard boiled eggs are flexible... how will an egg shell bend to fit into a bottle...

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by AgentOfAllah: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

try it with raw egg... upload the pics on nairaland and quote me... thanks...
Do you think the one above is raw egg? If so why? Can you think of a hypothetical reason why it may not be raw egg?

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Tapout:

grin

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 3:37am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

That's a hard boiled egg now... I said raw... ofcourse hard boiled eggs are flexible... how will an egg shell bend to fit into a bottle...
how do you know the one the baba put is fresh egg?
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

aside d fact that d egg can be color coated to make it look raw, there is another theory that says that a newly hatched egg in its first 5 minutes of being laid tends to have a soft shell dat bends like rubber. if u have a chicken dat just laid an egg, u can as well take one of the eggs and use it for this stunt. by the time d soft shelled egg gets into d bottle d shell will become strong while inside d bottle.

dat is a more advanced trick which our babalawo used

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Sijo01(f): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2017
I thought op was gonna show us how the egg got into the bottle embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Do you think the one above is raw egg? If so why? Can you think of a hypothetical reason why it may not be raw egg?

Because I watched the video...
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2017
fitprince:
how do you know the one the baba put is fresh egg?

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2017
lekkie073:
aside d fact that d egg can be color coated to make it look raw, there is another theory that says that a newly hatched egg in its first 5 minutes of being laid tends to have a soft shell dat bends like rubber. if u have a chicken dat just laid an egg, u can as well take one of the eggs and use it for this stunt. by the time d soft shelled egg gets into d bottle d shell will become strong while inside d bottle.

dat is a more advanced trick which our babalawo used

As a science oriented student... I don't like unproven theories... I've messed with a lot of eggs as a child... it doesn't take up to a minute once the eggs drop from a chicken to solidify... because the chicken doesn't just dropped the eggs... it comes out slowly... mixing with air at the anus... and as at when it drops... it's already shell-strong...

now when you kill a chicken... right before it pays the eggs... and you bring out the egg (which timing has to be considered) as you might kill the chicken and the egg is just getting into the uthera... once you dent the egg... that's it... that's Fucking it... it takes the dented shape... have you ever wondered why some eggs look funny... plus... the original shape of eggs is round... takes a cone shape when it's coming out... fitting a fresh egg into a bottle will give it a cylinder shape...

unfortunately... I'm far from a poultry... I'll would have sent you picture proof to back up my theory...
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

As a science oriented student... I don't like unproven theories... I've messed with a lot of eggs as a child... it doesn't take up to a minute once the eggs drop from a chicken to solidify... because the chicken doesn't just dropped the eggs... it comes out slowly... mixing with air at the anus... and as at when it drops... it's already shell-strong...

now when you kill a chicken... right before it pays the eggs... and you bring out the egg (which timing has to be considered) as you might kill the chicken and the egg is just getting into the uthera... once you dent the egg... that's it... that's Fucking it... it takes the dented shape... have you ever wondered why some eggs look funny... plus... the original shape of eggs is round... takes a cone shape when it's coming out... fitting a fresh egg into a bottle will give it a cylinder shape...

unfortunately... I'm far from a poultry... I'll would have sent you picture proof to back up my theory...
so r u saying what happened in dat video is as a result of occult power
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by AgentOfAllah: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Makes the both of us! Yet it is not so obvious in that video that it's raw egg. I bet neither of us saw the raw egg fluid flow out in that video.
I asked you another question though: Can you think of a hypothetical reason why that's not raw egg?

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2017
lekkie073:
so r u saying what happened in dat video is as a result of occult power

See my problems with Nigerians... I've never insinuated anything... I for one would love to know how the egg got into the bottle... now because I don't know... I didn't smear him or belittle him... a clear contrast between me and you...

A hard boiled egg can get into a bottle... it's proven...

A raw egg... I saw in the bottle... how... but instead of shading anyone... or disputing it... until it's proven it's a mystery...

if I was accessible to eggs like I once was... I'd have shown you that logically... I don't know how to fit an egg... a raw egg... into a bottle...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Makes the both of us! Yet it is not so obvious in that video that it's raw egg. I bet neither of us saw the raw egg fluid flow out in that video.
I asked you another question though: Can you think of a hypothetical reason why that's not raw egg?

You do know... by raw egg... I mean egg white and yoke within a shell...

do you get that first before we move on... until you do... we can't relate on anything...
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by AgentOfAllah: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

You do know... by raw egg... I mean egg white and yoke within a shell...

do you get that first before we move on... until you do... we can't relate on anything...
Yes, I get that, but hard boiled egg can also be within a shell. So assuming there's a shell do you agree that there's no way of telling whether that's raw or boiled?
The alternative is that you don't know if it's raw egg, but you believe it's egg within a shell. I believe this is your meaning, correct?

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

See my problems with Nigerians... I've never insinuated anything... I for one would love to know how the egg got into the bottle... now because I don't know... I didn't smear him or belittle him... a clear contrast between me and you...

A hard boiled egg can get into a bottle... it's proven...

A raw egg... I saw in the bottle... how... but instead of shading anyone... or disputing it... until it's proven it's a mystery...

if I was accessible to eggs like I once was... I'd have shown you that logically... I don't know how to fit an egg... a raw egg... into a bottle...
did u touch d egg to know if it is raw or colorcoated to look raw.
look at the bottle and u will see some other materials inside d bottle.

d op titled d thread, 'live demonstration blah blah blah'

now, is dis a live demonstration

a live demonstration should show d whole process of how d egg got inside d bottle. what d op did I'd akin to showing d result of a match after match has ended and terming it 'livescores' cool
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Yes, I get that, but hard boiled egg can also be within a shell. So assuming there's a shell do you agree that there's no way of telling whether that's raw or boiled?
The alternative is that you don't know if it's raw egg, but you believe it's egg within a shell. I believe this is your meaning, correct?

An hard boiled egg within a shell makes it impossible to pull the stunt... thats why I'm sticking to egg white and yoke within a shell... but alas! you get me... so we can move on...
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2017
lekkie073:
did u touch d egg to know if it is raw or colorcoated to look raw.
look at the bottle and u will see some other materials inside d bottle.

d op titled d thread, 'live demonstration blah blah blah'

now, is dis a live demonstration

a live demonstration should show d whole process of how d egg got inside d bottle. what d op did I'd akin to showing d result of a match after match has ended and terming it 'livescores' cool

Thats paper he stuffed in the bottle to cushion the egg... apparently to avoid cracking/breaking... which is sensible... if you'll agree...
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Thats paper he stuffed in the bottle to cushion the egg... apparently to avoid cracking/breaking... which is sensible... if you'll agree...
ok....from what u watch, will u term dat a live demonstration?
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2017
lekkie073:
ok....from what u watch, will u term dat a live demonstration?

Haba...
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by AgentOfAllah: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

An hard boiled egg within a shell makes it impossible to pull the stunt... thats why I'm sticking to egg white and yoke within a shell... but alas! you get me... so we can move on...
If this were a supernatural activity, I doubt it would make a difference if it were hard boiled or raw egg. So are we both working with the theory that this is a clever magic trick as opposed to a supernatural event?

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2017
AgentOfAllah:
If this were a supernatural activity, I doubt it would make a difference if it were hard boiled or raw egg. So are we both working with the theory that this is a clever magic trick as opposed to a supernatural event?

I'm siding with caution... it's either its a clever magic trick or some supernatural stunt... but assuming that an egg was squeezed into the bottle with countless theories that no one has tried is what I won't side with... to me... its a mystery... and I'll love to know how... at the same time... I won't push it... I'm open to being disproved...

2 Likes

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2017
ipopalomo, it is not a mystery. more of a phenomenon. dat we have not come to a logical answer doesn't mean it is occultic.

once again I ask, how r u sure d egg in d bottle is not simply a boiled egg with no shell but just finely coated to give d appearance of a shell?
anything is possible bro.

and mind u, nothing is impossible.

anyone using dis kind of trick to gather customers is just in d yahoo yahoo range of businessmen grin
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Raintaker(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2017
Actually , this is something we call metaphysics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Ada - I Testify Instrumental / Omg! So There Is Really A God? / Three Conditions For Being A Spokesman For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.