Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) (4521 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Sijo01:
I thought op was gonna show us how the egg got into the bottle embarassed
na wetin be self dey expect to see o.
babalawos, pls to believe u, show us a detailed video of
1- d empty bottle with d egg
2- an unedited video of the process of getting the latter above into the former.

then u would have done a good job. not dis jagbajantis

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Raintaker:
Actually , this is something we call metaphysics.
raintaker, do u hear of stories of herbalists dat can hold rain from falling?
is it metaphysics too?
answer pls. I have something in store for u.
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by AgentOfAllah: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

I'm siding with caution... it's either its a clever magic trick or some supernatural stunt... but assuming that an egg was squeezed into the bottle with countless theories that no one has tried is what I won't side with... to me... its a mystery... and I'll love to know how... at the same time... I won't push it... I'm open to being disproved...

Oh, then we are more in agreement than we are in disagreement. I too, side with caution! Seeing as we both are men of caution, wouldn't you agree that it isn't cautious to claim that what you saw in that video was raw egg, when it could very equally have been cleverly pigmented boiled egg or hard boiled egg in a shell?

Note that I haven't claimed it is any of those things out of caution, but you have momentarily - perhaps also unintentionally - thrown caution to the wind when you said you believe it's raw egg because you watched the video.

Would you now concede, out of caution, that there's nothing in that video that suggests it is raw egg?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Raintaker(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2017
lekkie073:
raintaker, do u hear of stories of herbalists dat can hold rain from falling?
is it metaphysics too?
answer pls. I have something in store for u.
Yes I've heard d stories, I also heard some Alfas also do it.
Yes I'll say it's metaphysics too, but this is an issue that involves 2 worlds.
The world of we men and the world of d jinns, the jinns are more technically advanced than we humans are and they've developed the perfect system to bend nature(This does not always work, only of God wills)............
Tell me what you have in stock for me, I'll continue with my exposition later.
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Raintaker:
Yes I've heard d stories, I also heard some Alfas also do it.
Yes I'll say it's metaphysics too, but this is an issue that involves 2 worlds.
The world of we men and the world of d jinns, the jinns are more technically advanced than we humans are and they've developed the perfect system to bend nature(This does not always work, only of God wills)............
Tell me what you have in stock for me, I'll continue with my exposition later.
ok...
science has demystified it. it is called cloud seeding. it was used in the Beijing Olympics to stop rain from falling on the opening and closing day ceremonies.

ask any rainmaker or rain holder as d case may be, it involves burning some kinda of chemicals found in some leaves. these chemicals when burned have d capability of solidify water in d clouds withing the area it is being burned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by shaybebaby(f): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Oh, then we are more in agreement than we are in disagreement. I too, side with caution! Seeing as we both are men of caution, wouldn't you agree that it isn't cautious to claim that what you saw in that video was raw egg, when it could very equally have been cleverly pigmented boiled egg or hard boiled egg in a shell?

Note that I haven't claimed it is any of those things out of caution, but you have momentarily - perhaps also unintentionally - thrown caution to the wind when you said you believe it's raw egg because you watched the video.

Would you now concede, out of caution, that there's nothing in that video that suggests it is raw egg?
I'm going to suggest that ipopalomo watch some david blaine, dynamo etc videos on youtube.

Far more impressive than this and yet everybody knows they are just tricks which can be explained if one really cared to find out.

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Raintaker(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2017
lekkie073:
ok...
science has demystified it. it is called cloud seeding. it was used in the Beijing Olympics to stop rain from falling on the opening and closing day ceremonies.

ask any rainmaker or rain holder as d case may be, it involves burning some kinda of chemicals found in some leaves. these chemicals when burned have d capability of solidify water in d clouds withing the area it is being burned.
wow
This is awesome.
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by shaybebaby(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Because I watched the video...
bro, i also watched the video.
i am neither a christian or muslim or traditionalist.
all i want is proof it and i believe in what you are doing or what you serve.this baba here havnt proved anything to me.
this is not live demonstration. let him show us how the egg entered the bottle. for all i know, that bottle might be cut into 2 and that egg put inside then cover the cut lines or marks with the paper there.
guy i don see wetin pass this one. for you to make strong skeptics like me believe, you have to go beyond explainable tricks like this one.
me sef fit cut my own bottle, put 2 fresh eggs and cover it with paper and claim to be baba too.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Dis was even in d jokes section of nairaland sometime ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1146136/eggs-bottle-how-did-happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2017
lekkie073:
ok...

but the one some of those guys that stop rain in nigeria does involve most of the things explained in cloud seeding. for example, clouding seeding cost to much and i dont think those babas that stop it spend so much to stop it.
i really havnt seen people stop rain though, i have only heard.
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by lekkie073(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
fitprince:

but the one some of those guys that stop rain in nigeria does involve most of the things explained in cloud seeding. for example, clouding seeding cost to much and i dont think those babas that stop it spend so much to stop it.
i really havnt seen people stop rain though, i have only heard.
spending so much doesn't mean it is d same elsewhere. its like going to hospital to mend a broken bone and going to a tradomedicine man. the latter will always be way cheaper but u often get d same results.

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
lekkie073:
spending so much doesn't mean it is d same elsewhere. its like going to hospital to mend a broken bone and going to a tradomedicine man. the latter will always be way cheaper but u often get d same results.
well, you got a point there though
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
fitprince:
but if you know real confirm baba, just let me know. i dey find strong one

Why u dey find j.man ?
I know strong one
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by dorox(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Thats paper he stuffed in the bottle to cushion the egg
... apparently to avoid cracking/breaking... which is sensible... if you'll agree...

Therein lies the trick, the papers and unnecessary wrappings around the midsection of the bottle is to distract you from the fact that the the bottle is made up two parts fused together.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by laudate: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
lekkie073:
sorry sir...
nothing like occultic power in dis.

I know the trick involved
No mind am. We did this same experiment in primary school, many years back in our integrated science classroom. undecided
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by adepeter2027(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Babalowos again grin
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by AfonjaConehead: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:

No mind am. We did this same experiment in primary school, many years back in our integrated science classroom. undecided

how many years back,1950,1920 or 1800bc? grin
I n G

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 1:53am On Sep 07, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Why u dey find j.man ?
I know strong one
just curious. wetin make you say that one strong?
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2017
fitprince:

just curious. wetin make you say that one strong?

Na only curiosity make u dey find j.man. ? I don see one or two sha. U no get good reason bro. Peace.
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Na only curiosity make u dey find j.man. ? I don see one or two sha. U no get good reason bro. Peace.
i really no get better reason sha. i no dey find money or anything like that. maybe i fit use am to revenge person.
but i am serious about the j.man. very serious
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by love2017(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Zero occult.... its a simple art of illusion that even a baby can perform. Stop fooling urself, nothing is new under the world
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
fitprince:

i really no get better reason sha. i no dey find money or anything like that. maybe i fit use am to revenge person.
but i am serious about the j.man. very serious

Where is your location ?
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by fitprince: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Where is your location ?
as regards location, i can meet you anywhere you tell me
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by HardMirror(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
O BOY ! I DON MISS O

babalawos. what is all this rubbish. biko.

well you know nigerians are gullible. anyone you succeed in scamming deserves to be scammed angry angry

1 Like

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Babalawos(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2017
How many gullible nigerians have your pastors scam?

Let me make myself clear here, I never requested money in this video and post. So stop screaming scam.

HardMirror:
grin grin grin grin
O BOY ! I DON MISS O

babalawos. what is all this rubbish. biko.

well you know nigerians are gullible. anyone you succeed in scamming deserves to be scammed angry angry
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by HardMirror(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Babalawos:
How many gullible nigerians have your pastors scam?

Let me make myself clear here, I never requested money in this video and post. So stop screaming scam.

it seems you have some serious issues (let me not be specific lest i insult you as you deserve).
you think we are stupid or what? are these videos not to help promote your scam and lead people to eventually pay the $19,999 you are requesting on your sham website?
better go and learn from experts cos your magik is not even amusing. learner
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by hahn(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGjc-UozEOI

Egg inside bottle is a powerful protection charm I did for a Muslim Cleric. I cant post the Muslim Cleric name because all my clients are confidential. I also do powerful charms for Pastors too.

This video is unedited and it is 100% real.

Thank you for watching, leave your comments

Babalawos

So what is the benefit of the charm?
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by 0temAtum: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
lekkie073:
sorry sir...
nothing like occultic power in dis.

I know the trick involved

Your method sef na long thing. Put water inside bottle, nack the mouth of the bottle, the under will remove. Put egg inside bottle from the under, find original glue glue the under back. Chikena.

Alternate method, get a saw and cut bottle into two from the middle. Put egg inside bottle and use something to hold the bottle together at the point where it was cut into two. Cover that part with paper or rubber band as the bottle we see in this video is covered up with red rubber bands and paper which is used to conceal the part where the cut was made. Lobatan.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by 0temAtum: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
lekkie073:
Dis was even in d jokes section of nairaland sometime ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1146136/eggs-bottle-how-did-happen
Super glue is what was used here. The under was cut off, the eggs were put in the bottle through the under and the under was gummed back, shikena.
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fake power.
Babalawo if you want to see the true power try the power of Jesus Christ or the blood of Jesus.
Re: Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) by 0temAtum: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
solite3:
Fake power.
Babalawo if you want to see the true power try the power of Jesus Christ or the blood of Jesus.

Jesus concept is even more scammy than this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA / Quran 5:51 - Need A Genuine Explanation From A Muslim / Illuminati Exposed! Top Secret Video Leaked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.