Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,212 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Some So Called "interviewers" & Craze For Certificates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some So Called "interviewers" & Craze For Certificates (652 Views)

Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers / 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some So Called "interviewers" & Craze For Certificates by Eggyloo: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
I went for an interview and one of the interviewers was like "So you say you are chartered, where is ur certificate".
I replied,"I just got chartered and until I attend my induction later this year before I will be given a certificate".

The next statement that came out of his mouth was the most idiotic statement that someone who claims to be a professional should. His response was ''Then you are not yet a chartered accountant''. He went further to brag about his certificate and that he also lectures. I simply replied again that whether or not u have been inducted, once u pass ur qualifying exams that is the most important part.

I find it hard to believe that someone within the age of 30-35years could brag to another that he is older than by 10years or more of his ''superior'' chartered accountant status. Take it or leave it there are young scholars these days that get qualified at age 20. While some people are busy equipping themselves with other certifications, some are standing on their roof tops and parading themselves as local champions.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For It Expert ( Nysc) In The It Dept Of An International Bank / Free Your Debt / Plots Of Lands For Sale At Magboro Village, Before Mfm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.