Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? (4447 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by MyNewJackeT: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
help me.
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

anyone

Spotify.
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by grinface98(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Try playerpro. It has cool features and it's absolutely free.

2 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by NLOwner(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
You can't ever go wrong with PlayerPro

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by lekjons(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Black player!

Thank me later!
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by MyNewJackeT: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
Free or paid?

anyone
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by fashrola(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blackplayer Ex (Paid version)
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by Mustiboy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Used to be ttpod but somehow greediness made them turn the used-to-be great app into something else.
For now I use musicxmatch and It's been very good.

3 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by pators(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
black player ex.... xplayer 3d (best surround player)
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by akaneffiong(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Yamp music player.
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by Defaramade(m): 2:02am On Sep 06, 2017
PowerAmp music player

2 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by fr3do(m): 2:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Poweramp

2 Likes

Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by Floridax(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2017
try black player ex .....u will thank me later .... it's the best there is
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by Floridax(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2017
try VLC player and thank me later,,, it's both for music and video
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by MyNewJackeT: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
try VLC player and thank me later,,, it's both for music and video

have you tried Lark player?
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

lark player? no bro, but at least have used vlc in almost all the android phone have come across and I can boldly tell you that ITS GREAT,,
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I just check the lark player on playstoe now,,,,, its noting when compared to vlc player , note.. vlc is both music and video,,
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by falcon01: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2017
I use the default

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by MyNewJackeT: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
I just check the lark player on playstoe now,,,,, its noting when compared to vlc player , note.. vlc is both music and video,,

Lark player is both music and video, better than VLC there's a reason I tell you to get it, it's only when you download it that you'll know.
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Lark player is both music and video, better than VLC there's a reason I tell you to get it, it's only when you download it that you'll know.
but have you used VLC before l?? well I will try the lark player later
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by MyNewJackeT: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
but have you used VLC before l?? well I will try the lark player later

of course I have used VLC.
the reason why I like Lark player is because of snaptube. have you heard of snaptube?

I actually use two music players Lark player and go music plus.
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

of course I have used VLC.
the reason why I like Lark player is because of snaptube. have you heard of snaptube?

I actually use two music players Lark player and go music plus.
lol I just download the lark player now,,, its almost the same as vlc, I did not spot any difference,, well cool tho
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by MyNewJackeT: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
lol I just download the lark player now,,, its almost the same as vlc, I did not spot any difference,, well cool tho

okay now you can go ahead and get, it's not on play store. but it has it's own site.
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by donMIG(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
I don't hear names of the mega sheets!
Wat happened to
N7 player?
Jet audio player?
I'm hearing names of craps being best
Re: Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? by abdulqayyum433: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
I have got a couple of applications for about a year. But among all those, I would personally prefer Joox Mod APK. I am using the term "Mod" because I am talking about the modded version of Joox. You can easily download Joox Mod APK from various online sites like Fineapkapps etc. In the modified version of Joox, You can use all the premium features of the app for free. You can download unlimited songs and albums without paying any sort of money. You can download these songs too. I think you should try the modded version of Joox. I am using it for two months. I didn't get any sort of issue.

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort / How To Unfreeze Apps In Infinix Not 3 Pro / How Many Of You Notice This Place (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.