Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort (4443 Views)

Mention 3 Mobile Apps You Can't Do Without. / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone / 8 Apps You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
My people I greet o. It's your guy trueguy573 just remodelled. That name no do me again. grin. This is my new account @cutemike. Well, enough of myself, let's talk about comfort in terms of applications. What app or apps do you deem a must have on every phone besides the regular apps such as Facebook and WhatsApp?As for me, I recommend these apps :

1) Via browser: A very simple and fast browser made for tech gurus. It is reputable for its simplicity and effective browsing. It also has modifications in terms of user agents, no ads and is highly customizable. It is just 1mb on playstore with thousands of downloads. I recommend this over opera and phoenix browser.

2) Aptoide: A prospective alternative to playstore. It is a popular app store and is efficacious. The best part is that most of the apps you pay for on playstore is free on this app store. Good news to app explorers.

3) Ampere : This app literally shows the speed of your charger for your assurance and comfort. You don't have to wonder how fast your phone charges if you have this app in your employ. It also helps if you intend to try out a new charger for purchase. When it reads above 800mah, the charger is assuredly a good one. How comfortable.

4) Photomath: (For students.) This app gives a written calculation for math questions. It works by just taking picture of the specific question and clicking on "calculate". It also has an inbuilt calculator which has alphabet keys. You can type in a math question and get an expressed calculation. Best at algebra and graphical calculations.

5) Uc browser: This old browser is ever powerful and very effective. It's downloading speed is legendary and is very good at opening tabs and ram management. It is highly rated and I would recommend it for anyone

6) Snaptube: A better alternative than YouTube in the making. Videos are cheaper and is ram efficient and doesn't require Google play services neither does it speculate you like YouTube does. Privacy is a virtue on this app. Simple, efficient and sweet. Need I forget it accesses popular video sites including YouTube itself. Well, I just did.

7) Zedge: A popular app for wallpapers and ringtones. If you love photography and have a passion for aesthetics, this is the app for you.

8 ) U launcher lite: Nova launcher is reputable for its efficiency and aesthetics but this launcher might make you dump it due to its beauty and customization. The live wallpapers are appealing and its themes are unlimited.

So that's it my people. I speak as a first-hand witness to any of those apps I mentioned. Apps makes using a phone interesting and enjoyable. We all have our favourite apps we would never uninstall. So over to you, what app would you suggest everyone to get? Make you talk so we can benefit. grin

honsule, dragnet, pushkin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Favoye2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'll go and check it all out now, Thanks
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by jericco1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'll check few out

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Favoye2:
I'll go and check it all out now, Thanks
You're welcome
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by KrazyDave16(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'll take photomath

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Very nice... Wil check them
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
KrazyDave16:
I'll take photomath
Do you have any app you can bring to our notice?
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nairalanders don't be evasive. Come share with us your experiences with mobile apps. Thank you
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by DriggityDre: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
CuteMike01:

- Screen recorders (e.g. Mobizen, AZ Recorder)
- Compression apps (e.g. ZArchiver, WinRAR)
- Office Suite apps (e.g. WPS Office, Microsoft Office)

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
As for launchers, am using Nova Prime, also use Notification toggle to add apps to my notification panel, any.do premium for events, tasks and reminders, Moon +Reader for e-books and Solid Explorer

Thanks
I'll check the ones OP listed especially Ampere

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Enceladus(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
CuteMike01:
My people I greet o. It's your guy trueguy573 just remodelled. That name no do me again. grin. This is my new account @cutemike. Well, enough of myself, let's talk about comfort in terms of applications. What app or apps do you deem a must have on every phone besides the regular apps such as Facebook and WhatsApp?As for me, I recommend these apps :

1) Via browser: A very simple and fast browser made for tech gurus. It is reputable for its simplicity and effective browsing. It also has modifications in terms of user agents, no ads and is highly customizable. It is just 1mb on playstore with thousands of downloads. I recommend this over opera and phoenix browser.

2) Aptoide: A prospective alternative to playstore. It is a popular app store and is efficacious. The best part is that most of the apps you pay for on playstore is free on this app store. Good news to app explorers.

3) Ampere : This app literally shows the speed of your charger for your assurance and comfort. You don't have to wonder how fast your phone charges if you have this app in your employ. It also helps if you intend to try out a new charger for purchase. When it reads above 800mah, the charger is assuredly a good one. How comfortable.

4) Photomath: (For students.) This app gives a written calculation for math questions. It works by just taking picture of the specific question and clicking on "calculate". It also has an inbuilt calculator which has alphabet keys. You can type in a math question and get an expressed calculation. Best at algebra and graphical calculations.

5) Uc browser: This old browser is ever powerful and very effective. It's downloading speed is legendary and is very good at opening tabs and ram management. It is highly rated and I would recommend it for anyone

6) Snaptube: A better alternative than YouTube in the making. Videos are cheaper and is ram efficient and doesn't require Google play services neither does it speculate you like YouTube does. Privacy is a virtue on this app. Simple, efficient and sweet. Need I forget it accesses popular video sites including YouTube itself. Well, I just did.

7) Zedge: A popular app for wallpapers and ringtones. If you love photography and have a passion for aesthetics, this is the app for you.

8 ) U launcher lite: Nova launcher is reputable for its efficiency and aesthetics but this launcher might make you dump it due to its beauty and customization. The live wallpapers are appealing and its themes are unlimited.

So that's it my people. I speak as a first-hand witness to any of those apps I mentioned. Apps makes using a phone interesting and enjoyable. We all have our favourite apps we would never uninstall. So over to you, what app would you suggest everyone to get?Make you talk so we can benefit. grin

I discovered ampere a few years back when my infinix charger exploded because of nepa and I bought all sort of chargers but none would fast charge. Once I discovered ampere on google, I would just launch the app and connect the charger I want to buy and once it reads below 1200ma I will jejely drop it. That app is a life saver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 6:07am On Sep 06, 2020
DriggityDre:

Gravity box does that for me

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2020
PrinceJoeWan:
As for launchers, am using Nova Prime, also use Notification toggle to add apps to my notification panel, any.do premium for events, tasks and reminders, Moon +Reader for e-books and Solid Explorer

Thanks
I'll check the ones OP listed especially Ampere
You won't regret it
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Kunja2: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Enceladus:

I discovered ampere a few years back when my infinix charger exploded because of nepa and I bought all sort of chargers but none would fast charge. Once I discovered ampere on google, I would just launch the app and connect the charger I want to buy and once it reads below 1200ma I will jejely drop it. That app is a life saver.
I should try this app. Thanks for the review.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by KrazyDave16(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2020
CuteMike01:

Ones I use for;
Coding (m a learner o) - DCoder, ACode
Keyboard - hackers keyboard (great for coding)
Writing - Pure Writer (got markdowns, full HTML support and a WYSIWYG preview too)
Launcher - Lawnchair (full potential with root)
VPN/DNS/Adblocker - Blokada (not the one on play store, search on GitHub for this one...though the VPN tunnel is a paid subscription service).
Manga - Tachiyomi (only on GitHub. Install Mangadex extension to get mangas like full metal alchemist, JoJo's bizzare adventures and other manga)

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by mimilogs: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2020
CuteMike01:

So that's it my people. I speak as a first-hand witness to any of those apps I mentioned. Apps makes using a phone interesting and enjoyable. We all have our favourite apps we would never uninstall. So over to you, what app would you suggest everyone to get?Make you talk so we can benefit. grin
You forgot to add Mimilogs the App that makes it easy for anybody to order things on 1688, taobao, tmall, Turkey, etc without stress as it translate everything to English for you.

It also helps people to deliver goods to their customers anywhere in Nigeria and also help them collect money from their buyers.

You can even buy RMB from Mimilogs mobile app at a very cheap rate that many people don't know about.

Just go to google play store now and search for:

Mimilogs

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Tillatalk: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Bluetooth chat GT :you can chat with anyone without internet

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2020
mimilogs:
You forgot to add Mimilogs the App that makes it easy for anybody to order things on 1688, taobao, tmall, Turkey, etc without stress as it translate everything to English for you.

It also helps people to deliver goods to their customers anywhere in Nigeria and also help them collect money from their buyers.

You can even buy RMB from Mimilogs mobile app at a very cheap rate that many people don't know about.

Mimilogs
Just knowing this
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Abdulmalik052(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
English Dictionary Offline:
If not the best on Play store, then it'd win as one of the best. Sometimes when I'm bored or less busy, I just open this app and keep pressing on the "Random Words" list item.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by DancingMonkey: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nice
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Mohbola(f): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Didn't even know some of these

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Classickj(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
DriggityDre:

how does the compression app work
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by KrazyDave16(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
mimilogs:

Mimilogs
It's a new app. I'll give it a try.

Update - app keeps crashing.
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Lordwize(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thanks for the apps suggestions.
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lordwize:
Thanks for the apps suggestions.
You're welcome
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abdulmalik052:
English Dictionary Offline:
If not the best on Play store, then it'd win as one of the best. Sometimes when I'm bored or less busy, I just open this app and keep pressing on the "Random Words" list item.
Yeah, very good for scholars and those who crave word information. Nice app

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by cynhamscakes(f): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
I love threads like this. I will be downloading majority of the suggested app. Thanks op.

Coconut cake on me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by CuteMike01(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
cynhamscakes:
I love threads like this. I will be downloading majority of the suggested app. Thanks op.

Coconut cake on me grin grin grin
You're welcome.
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Aguemma(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
This article needs to make front-page.Where is lalasticlala
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by Aguemma(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
This ampere app has been measuring for the past 5mins, what could be the problem

Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by happy662(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2020
CuteMike01:

So that's it my people. I speak as a first-hand witness to any of those apps I mentioned. Apps makes using a phone interesting and enjoyable. We all have our favourite apps we would never uninstall. So over to you, what app would you suggest everyone to get? Make you talk so we can benefit. grin

honsule, dragnet, pushkin
I will choose accu battery pro in place of ampere
Re: Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort by happy662(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Aguemma:
This ampere app has been measuring for the past 5mins, what could be the problem
download accu battery pro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Took All My Airtime / Mtn Customer Care Number / Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.