Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students (32351 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Gr8Nez(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
This bail concerning Rape is making this idiots who indulge in the act have boldness to do it
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Klington: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
BraniacX:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
... .. this country dey fall my two hands seriously. shocked
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by goodvision12(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by 400billionman: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
They have added RAPE to the REMIX..

Land of the SKULL..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by alezzy13: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
I prefer to live with animals than a lot of creatures with third legs. At least when you see a wild animal, you know it's a wild one and take cover or blow its fukcing brains out. Too much sex starved & perverted men around, one ends up wary of even the good ones.

They should be caught and killed.
The penalty for rapists and child molesters should be death.

Since our judiciary isn't doing enough to punish them, I think it's time the target victims in various age groups are given proper sensitization. Pepper stray, self-defence and every other measure is welcome.

By the way, where are the women hate themselves crew?
I can see how much men love women with the everyday rape news.

The rapist sympathisers are here. You can know them from how they quote. Guilty conscience!!! Nonsense!

Are you okay at all??

Pls stop being silly with your imbecilic generalizations.

Rape is a sick, horrific, unspeakable crime against another human being. No man in his right senses would ever condone such.

If you keep on seeing "Too much sex starved & perverted men around", its high time you CHECK YOURSELF, and the COMPANY YOU KEEP.

nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by akowe2(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Lovintus2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
What a cruel world!

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by hush15: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
I prefer to live with animals than a lot of creatures with third legs. At least when you see a wild animal, you know it's a wild one and take cover or blow its fukcing brains out. Too much sex starved & perverted men around, one ends up wary of even the good ones.

They should be caught and killed.
The penalty for rapists and child molesters should be death.

Since our judiciary isn't doing enough to punish them, I think it's time the target victims in various age groups are given proper sensitization. Pepper stray, self-defence and every other measure is welcome.

By the way, where are the women hate themselves crew?
I can see how much men love women with the everyday rape news.

The rapist sympathisers are here. You can know them from how they quote. Guilty conscience!!! Nonsense!

When Sambisa is there, I don't know what you still doing...
Do we need to know your frustrations when you can just move to the forest as you wished!!! Na wa for you o.

Na una dey like dick pass

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
NCAN
undecided
UGEP Axis, confirmation needed ASAP.
Re: Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students by TerrorSquad147: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
alezzy13:

Are you okay at all??

Pls stop being silly with your imbecilic generalizations.

Rape is a sick, horrific, unspeakable crime against another human being. No man in his right senses would ever condone such.

If you keep on seeing "Too much sex starved & perverted men around", its high time you CHECK YOURSELF, and the COMPANY YOU KEEP.

nonsense.
don't mind the silly fo.ol, she's always ranting like a rabid dog on heat...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million / 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone / Robbers Hijack Petrol Tanker In Ikire, Kill Driver (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.