Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Who Can Design This Type Of Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Design This Type Of Blog? (558 Views)

I Design Any Type Of Blog And Blog Apps At Affordable Prices / I Will Design Any Kind Of Blog For N7000 Only!!. Very Cheap / If You Are In Need Of Blog Post Writer Or Rewriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Design This Type Of Blog? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Good Day Nairalanders,

I saw this sites while surfing the net www.cxtworld.com and www.goodrichcoats.com. I hope we have web designers that can design it for a fee not up to 15,000.
Re: Who Can Design This Type Of Blog? by laideogunjobi: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2017
I can create either,the fee stated does it include domain name n hosting? Whatsapp 08063718360
Re: Who Can Design This Type Of Blog? by gracefoundmme(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2017
hello GodblessmeggTech will do this job for you just the at you want it. contact our customer care on 08058787789
Re: Who Can Design This Type Of Blog? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2017
if you are looking to create a stunning site like these without hassle , YusraHub is your sure bet.

WhatsApp or Call 08127120678
Re: Who Can Design This Type Of Blog? by SConnect: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2017
AlexisAyo:
Good Day Nairalanders,

I saw this sites while surfing the net www.cxtworld.com and www.goodrichcoats.com. I hope we have web designers that can design it for a fee not up to 15,000.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your blog.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: Who Can Design This Type Of Blog? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2017
We work with you to ensure that your marketing goals are realized with the designs we create. Our process, which has been thoroughly developed and streamlined over the years, focuses on gathering as much of your company’s information through our pre-development survey before the design is started. By adhering to this practice we’re able to develop a design concept that will meet both your expectations and your marketing goals. We offer you a customized website to fit your company’s needs and budget
Www.justfrank/web-design

Re: Who Can Design This Type Of Blog? by Dmayor7(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2017
AlexisAyo:
Good Day Nairalanders,

Hello sir,

Let me tell you the truth blatantly.....

15k can't get you this type of site with the quality you already have in mind.

If you really call it business and really want to succeed in it, them build something professional....

And good things really costs.. there is no two ways about it.

Am an experienced web designer and am telling you this from experience...

(1) (Reply)

Uk Adsense Available For Sale At 3k / Please Review This Website For Me Abeg / Please, Help Me To Choose A Domain Name For My New Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.