Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Current Jobs At KERUI Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Current Jobs At KERUI Group (915 Views)

Current Jobs At Masters Ville School, 28th February, 2019 / First Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – [current Jobs In Nigeria] See How To App / Halogen Security Company Limited Current Jobs Lagos And Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Jobs At KERUI Group by Esmael23(m): 1:40am On Sep 06, 2017
KERUI Group – Established in 1995, it is one of the finest tower crane manufacturers in china, provides complete range of Tower Cranes, Luffing Tower Cranes, Topless Tower Cranes, Passenger Hoist and other lifting equipments.
The company is organized with the latest technology and long lasting production units of manufacturing heavy construction machinery. Nowadays, The Kerui Group is considered as large-scale group of organizations in construction machinery, crane industry or hoist suppliers in China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

1. Product Manager
2. Sales Director
3. Investment Finance Director/ Manager
4. Chief Financial Officer
5. Risk Control Manager

Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.

Read Job Descriptions and required qualifications, then submit an application here : http://www.naijaemploys.tk/2017/09/current-jobs-at-kerui-group.html

Never say "I can't"

Re: Current Jobs At KERUI Group by ammy60: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Esmael23:
KERUI Group – Established in 1995, it is one of the finest tower crane manufacturers in china, provides complete range of Tower Cranes, Luffing Tower Cranes, Topless Tower Cranes, Passenger Hoist and other lifting equipments.
The company is organized with the latest technology and long lasting production units of manufacturing heavy construction machinery. Nowadays, The Kerui Group is considered as large-scale group of organizations in construction machinery, crane industry or hoist suppliers in China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

1. Product Manager
2. Sales Director
3. Investment Finance Director/ Manager
4. Chief Financial Officer
5. Risk Control Manager

Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.

Read Job Descriptions and required qualifications, then submit an application here : http://www.naijaemploys.tk/2017/09/current-jobs-at-kerui-group.html

Never say "I can't"
please can u help me to send the email
Re: Current Jobs At KERUI Group by Esmael23(m): 4:12am On Sep 09, 2017
ammy60:
please can u help me to send the email

Its always better when you use your mail to send application. That is the primary means of reaching you. IF not any information will be delivered to the mail. Do I make sense?

(1) (Reply)

A Young Lawyer- Bayline Solicitors At Lekki Phase 1 / Romanspage Global Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Is This The Wrong Answer For This Interview Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.