Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth (19522 Views)

Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day / Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market / Naira Gains As Politicians Pump ‘election Dollars’ Into Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by intruxive(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2017
PassingShot:
Bad news for perpetual wailers

Be specific now, bad news for IPOB sympathizers...... this is totally against their expectation,
Baba didnt die, now economy improving.
All against their doom prophesies grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Balkan(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Is this surposed to be news. Take our money back to where you met it

2 Likes

Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by TruthTrulyHurts: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2017
In essence if the militants start again or other countries increase their production then we are back in recession... we need to truly push for less dependency on oil else the country is screwed economically in the foreseeable future.

Most countries are pushing for green energy to power engines and that may be the end of the oil economy as we know it.

We need future thinking leaders who can see these coming events and prepare appropriately to improve and safeguard the future of what would have been a greater nation.
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by bewla(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2017
bubu is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Saao(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2017
PassingShot:
so how does it affects the common man purchasing power? Did you check inflation rate specifically food stuff? Stop jubilating over nothing as it's not an achievement cuz present administration let us into recession in the first place

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by abbeyty(m): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2017
Nothing to say until 1N is equal to 1$., as promised by baba bubu or he takes Naira back to what he met it be he came to power
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by bewla(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2017
intruxive:

Be specific now, bad news for IPOB sympathizers...... this is totally against their expectation,
Baba didnt die, now economy improving.
All against their doom prophesies grin
not forgetting them partner fayose

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Zetra(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Saao:
so how does it affects the common man purchasing power? Did you check inflation rate specifically food stuff? Stop jubilating over nothing as it's not an achievement cuz present administration let us into recession in the first place
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by prolifekits: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Not good for bloggers
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2017
sunmike065:
We pray and hope for more positive news..
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by lilytender: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Bad news for enemies of the country from potopoto republic of drugs, robbery and general crime.
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by wildchild02: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Good for business, yahoo boiz will not like this grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by lonecatt(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2017
modelmike7:
MY PRESIDENT IS WORKING.
which president working? was that where he met the dollar?
when will people like you start reasoning well?

1 Like

Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by refreshrate: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2017
PassingShot:

Something you met at 190...by the way it took the Naira almost 43 yrs to get to 190.

pay attention o...

Your god comes into power and more than doubled that in under one year. Bearing in mind the last time the Naira also lost value significantly like that...guess who was in power?

Now they're giving you a stupid value like this & you're m@sturb@ting all over the sitting room chair & calling people perpetual wailers?

...sorry excuse for a human being.
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by refreshrate: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Saao:

Are you minding the half wit?
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by temptnow: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=modelmike7 post=60177910][/quote] is he not a Dundee?
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by EvilMetahuman: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2017
frankmoney:
no he met it at 250
is he not supposed to make it better?

Is that not why we voted this stupid change?
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Iamvictor(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Dollars drop for N365 to N364 and some idiots are already praising the government. when are we going to wake up from our credulity and stupidity. this government has added 0 positivity to our nation. the same dollar that use to be N150 -N160, 3 years ago.
Note: to those planning to quote me. I am not a PDP member neither am I an APC member; I am a Nigerian who is not stupid.
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by frankmoney(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
is he not supposed to make it better?

Is that not why we voted this stupid change?
well yes he is supposed to make it better , but certain factors affect this forex that's why I don't totally blame this govt , though there approach has been crude
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by EvilMetahuman: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2017
frankmoney:
well yes he is supposed to make it better , but certain factors affect this forex that's why I don't totally blame this govt , though there approach has been crude
I don't blame this government for the problem either but I blame them for not fixing the problem.

Instead they are playing stupid politics with the problem. They seriously have to go if not changes before 2019.
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by frankmoney(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I don't blame this government for the problem either but I blame them for not fixing the problem.

Instead they are playing stupid politics with the problem. They seriously have to go if not changes before 2019.
yes sure , if they are unable to diversify , the main reason Nigeria slipped into recession was actually the global drop in oil price , it affected stock exchange and all , you see situation like this are a little bit beyond your control of you rely solely on one means of income. The recent improve in price of crude oil help boost the Nigerian economy , we just need to diversify that's the main thing
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Kingphenome(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
PassingShot:
keep quiet there,is that the promise APC made to us,you expect nigerians to celebrate failure and mediocrity like you right.Senseless,ignoramous fool
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by joenor(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Tonyberries30(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2017
I disagree with this report. what is the impact of the index report in the market from -0.91 to 0.55 thats a sporadic increase and all the naira can gain is just N1. PLEASE if all these is because of 2019 its just a report for gullible Nigeria
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Nwadiuto247: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2017
modelmike7:
MY PRESIDENT IS WORKING.

Are you ok? This government came in when the dollar was 200 naira and now you are hailing them at 364 naira per dollar. Quite a shame.
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Nwadiuto247: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Tonyberries30:
I disagree with this report. what is the impact of the index report in the market from -0.91 to 0.55 thats a sporadic increase and all the naira can gain is just N1. PLEASE if all these is because of 2019 its just a report for gullible Nigeria

Don't mind ignorant Nigerians.
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by correct7: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Some people are shouting good news. I want to know what is good about this news. What this government met at 165 and you heard that dollar dropped from 365 to 364 you are jubilating. Does it make any sense?

i will only realize if this government is working when Dollar drop to 200.
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Viergeachar: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Speculators modath, EgunMogaji and Onatisi won't like this news... grin
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by salesforce: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Good
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Nwadiuto247:
I am not ok.
Oh really? Get well soon then.
Re: Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth by donqx: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nationwide Implementation Of The Cashless Policy. Is This Fair On Nigerians? / Ghana, Togo, Benin Increase Demand For Nigerian Gas / Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.