Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Married To A single parent,how Do U Cope With Your Step kids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Married To A single parent,how Do U Cope With Your Step kids (668 Views)

Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married To A single parent,how Do U Cope With Your Step kids by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Let's share experiences and idea about how best to deal with step kids, I know this is is a big issue to anybody who has one or find themselves in this kind of relationship. Lets share any advice for anybody planning to go into such relationship.

I fall into this category of people, I love my wife so much and won't mind staying and keeping her happy for the rest of her life. I married her because when there was nobody, when d going was toughest, she was the only one who stood and believe in me. Even though we may not be anyone's favourite couple, I know she loves me 100% and would go any length to make me happy and make any impossible becomes possible. I'm not a lazy man and I don't depend on anybody for my survival but she's the d tree behind my garden so to say and anything I have will always smell of her cause she took the hardest step for me, which seems to be the foundation of my building.

But living together now as a couple is our dream come true but her 13yr old girl is d hardest thing to deal with as she's more than lazy, disrespectful even to her mother. I have tried my hardest to love her but it seems she's getting worst and her attention seeking attitude is escalating daily. She feels her mother is giving too much attention to d man who makes he happy after an abusive relationship from her father. Her mother sometimes get so mad that she would smack her even though that's illegal where we are.
Now I hardly talk to her, I mind my business and only talk to her when it's necessary. I get along well with d younger brother who is 10yrs and can do anything for hm..kids here can even set u up as I was advice by a fellow countryman.....but I'm having a second thought about the relationship because of her but I wouldn't want to hurt mum for whatever reason.

Share your experiences and how u deal with it. Did u quit the relationship or did u work it through ?
Re: Married To A single parent,how Do U Cope With Your Step kids by remsonik(f): 6:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Can you try and work it through. Have a heartfelt discussion with her. Ask if there's anything she would like you to do that you're not doing. Also discuss with your wife
Re: Married To A single parent,how Do U Cope With Your Step kids by Vutseck(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Pierocash:
STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON PONZI! DO YOU KNOW THAT JUST 3,000 NAIRA CAN FETCH YOU 15,000 -20,000 NAIRA MONTHLY BY JUST SHARING ADS?
HOW DOES IT WORK

Please read carefully and understand before joining .You can also contact our customer support if you need any clarification or have any query.

Create An Account With Us: Click on the register on the menu to register an account. Please kindly note that we have imposed a compulsory payment of N3000 only to both existing and new users, this is in a bid to reduce the rate at which users open multiple accounts and also this fee would grant you exclusive access to premium marketing tools and paid seminar, and also business/product listings for free only for 1month.

Make sure to logon to your account everyday to share whichever post seen on your account dashboard to your social media account i.e. Facebook. We pay ₦400 per post shared

Although referral isn't compulsory, and you absolutely don't need it to earn on Recad Media, but it is a great and faster way of earning more, we pay ₦1000 per referral

You can make minimum of 15-20k monthly just with a single account of 3,000 naira. If you have 5 accounts, that is 60-100k a month.

We have a 5 days refund policy starting from the day of registration should incase a user decides to opt out of the platform, in which the N3000 registration fee would be refunded back. Kindly note that you are only eligible for a refund if you have made no use of Recad Media's tools i.e sharing of posts on your facebook, marketing tools present of dashboard.

CLICK ON THIS ����LINK TO GET STARTED

NOTE: MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IS ALLOWED.
CLICK BELOW TO GET STARTED

I can't drop link here because of Nairaland rule. Whatsap me on

ZERO,SEVEN,ZERO,THREE, EIGHT, FIVE, SEVEN, NINE, ONE, EIGHT , FIVE
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
look a the nonsense you are doing on someone's thread

what stops you from opening your own thread to do this things
mtchwwww
Re: Married To A single parent,how Do U Cope With Your Step kids by Vutseck(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2017
Op you are actually shooting yourself on the foot by not finding the girls soft spot

you should relate to her like your biological daughter, win their hearts and you have their mother swept off her feet

gift them little items your pocket can afford

pay more attention to the kids more than their mother when they are around, kids needs more attention than adults

try make them to be fond of you and seek for your present even when you are not around

haven tried all these, they becomes as humble as dove and take your instructions

1 Like

Re: Married To A single parent,how Do U Cope With Your Step kids by Only1mi(f): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Op if you're with her then she's not a single parent, but you need to exert your authority at the same time finding a way to be gentle. Hope it all works out.
Re: Married To A single parent,how Do U Cope With Your Step kids by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2017
Vutseck:
Op you are actually shooting yourself on the foot by not finding the girls soft spot

you should relate to her like your biological daughter, win their hearts and you have their mother swept off her feet

gift them little items your pocket can afford

pay more attention to the kids more than their mother when they are around, kids needs more attention than adults

try make them to be fond of you and seek for your present even when you are not around

haven tried all these, they becomes as humble as dove and take your instructions
but not as easy as u would think eh....she is not loyal to her own mother...

(1) (Reply)

Dental Implants Richfield | Edina Family Dental Clinic - Distinctive Dental Care / The Penis Workout That Stops PE And Strengthens Erections / Where Can I Buy Whey Protein Around Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.