Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS (59037 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2020
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Odion2016(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Wickedness !!!!

696 Likes 42 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by ITbomb(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Is that how much you hate your children? To have them born with intentional defects?

A wise parent and man of God should never bless your marriage

Edit:
Maybe this could be your solution
Exc2000:

no mind people... with proper fertility treatment throught IVF you can select birth of healthy kids, and even have twin , tripplets and more through ivf just like many celebrity you see, and the good part is, the treatments cost less than 1 million

403 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nbote(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her. We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.

Hope d so called love will b enough for d challenges ahead... Hope d love u claim to have for d lady would b enough to help ur unborn kids survive

284 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her. We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.
Think about what you about to get into thoroughly. You and your lady better be real to yourselves.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by missjekyll: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2020
I read this initially as I am an ass getting married to an ass.

435 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by faithfull18(f): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Amanee(f): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2020
And so?

Who will end up with SS kids? You think you're doing me?

390 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Ningen(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Your children will “rightfully” hate you.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by LewsTherin: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
missjekyll:

Apt

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by chocolatemom(f): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Happy married life in advance, Hope you both have decided to have all your kids through adoption,if not you guys must put it in your plans now because God will severely punish the two of you if you dare birth an SS child to come and suffer the pains associated with sickle cell anaemia.

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by ThatKING(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abort mission now except you intend to adopt kids later on

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Lamanii22(f): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
missjekyll:

Swears... Me too lol

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by dobnina(f): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
You are talking about love now, when crises starts, the love will fly out of the window. Resentment sets in followed by Regrets especially of you are not well grounded financially. My dear, pls don't try it. have you ever seen an SS child in serious pains?? ilI guess you haven't. That's why the love is still doing you tirinrin.

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Righteousness89(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
bigmodo:

Medically it's not Advisable... as it could Result in some unpleasant situations..

But if your Faith Carries you , your Faith could also Heal you guys... Especially if she is your Divine ordained wife..

I wish you guys Good!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Noble3264: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
There's Nothing said here that would make you change your mind,but my brother review your decision it won't be easy but it's worth it,at least for the sake of your kids and to avoid "I wish I" when the love fades and reality set's in.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Sijo01(f): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why are you telling the world when you've already made up your mind? Need a tap in the back?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by DBestDoc(f): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
bigmodo:

So why are you telling us?

To beg you not to marry her or to encourage you to go ahead?

Nobody cares.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
It’s a risk, which you can undertake with financial stability and a support system. It might end in tears, but if you don’t have plenty money it will surely end in premium lager tears. Health issues are very expensive.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Pavore9: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
"Willingness and stupidity don't go well together. If you are too eager, you will miss the road"

Go ahead, sickle cell anaemia is still sounding like tales by moonlight to you.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
I wish you both LUCK.

4 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by nana228(f): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
If you have SS children they will hate and curse you everyday because they will struggle to live normal lives. I'm sure this love you are talking about will be forgotten by then.

If you are not capable of paying for bone marrow transplant and testing during pregnancy, Stay away from bringing biological children into this world and live with the love of your life alone. Don't be selfish and bring children who will suffer.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Rukkydelta(f): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
bigmodo:

Congrats
But don't bring children into the world
You can guys can adopt

If you can do this then I see no problem

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by addictiv(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
bigmodo:
Congrats... You can have ur kids through IVF and they ll be just fine, no SS.

36 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by sweetonugbu: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
At this point I think a very big congrats is in order. You try well we'll.

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by piroux(f): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why does everyone make it sound totally hopeless for AS and AS genotypes to marry?

There are a few options available to the couple if they can afford it. They are expensive and some painful...

Is it worth the risk? To them, yes!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to fund, love and click with the right person?

Please leave them, abeg!! My only issue is why did OP come and tell us? Do you want to be discouraged or do you doubt the journey you have embarked on?

42 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Biglittlelois(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Una nor dey hear word.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Bola146(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Odiwka risky now.... Very dangerous

5 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Teddiie(f): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Since you have decided to marry her..There's no need to come here to inform us now.. Go ahead and marry her sir..
Be prepared to bear the consequence of your action sir...

I only pity your future children..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
God punish you and that your wicked fiancée.
I lost a friend last month to Sickle cell.
He was never healthy.
Drank carton of drugs everyday.
Hands and legs will swell today ,go down tomorrow
Always on crushes.
Hospital in and out.
That has been his life from birth till he finally died.
I pray your children hate and despise you.
At this century, you still want to produce SS..
What sort of wickedness is this?
cry cry cry cry

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by austine4real(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
It will end in premium tears my brother.

Pity ur unborn children.

Pity ur mental health.

Pity ur parents

Pity ur neighbours

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by bestabigaelever(f): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
I pity your children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.