Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) (49513 Views)

Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by sarrki(m): 6:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Minister Of Women Affairs Caught On Camera Declaring Support For Atiku In 2019

That's why she can't win the governorship sit in taraba

She betrayed Suntai.

She's the mother of religious and ethnic divide.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adeola0503/status/905168613698568194/video/1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by bewla(m): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2017
ha

upgrade if u want to b F T most I wake 3 am to b this but no wahala.

we done catch her forward to baba does are the rat in is office
one down many to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Anything wrong with that?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by sarrki(m): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Nwodosis:

Wailers are the Egyptians, they won't believe the Israelites are out of RECESSION until they perish in the Red Sea!!

Anything against pmb is welcome

Aisha alhassan and atiku are Fulani's

They are Muslims .

They just hate pmb due to fighting of corruption which they cherished and love passionately

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2017
angry
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by BlackDBagba: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by remsonik(f): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2017
To be frank a time is coming when everybody will choose whom to back behind. 2019 politics is cooking already and supporters are working underground already.

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by sarrki(m): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Nwodosis:

The Hand of INTEGRITY and Progression!!!

Is anything also wrong in this ?

We will support him all the way

Aisha is just blabbing

She's a traitor

She's a known traitor

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Evablizin(f): 6:24am On Sep 06, 2017
undecided

sarrki:

Wailers are the Egyptians, they won't believe the Israelites are out of RECESSION until they perish in the Red Sea!!

They are Muslims .

They just hate pmb due to fighting of corruption which they cherished and love passionately
undecided

I don't understand did she curse buhari in the video? explain because i don't have extra MB to waste on Polithievians

37 Likes

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by lordkush: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are Muslims .

guy just shut it

ur reputation here on nairaland is dead. even zombies are disgusted when they see you here.

01 retard

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by abokibuhari: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are Muslims .

And you believe we out of recession sarrkj, you need brain adjustment undecided

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are Muslims .

Not surprised, BMC agents brains were programmed and can't reason beyond the downloaded programmes.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by abokibuhari: 6:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

undecided

I don't understand did she curse buhari in the video? explain because i don't have extra MB to waste on Polithievians
Sarrki and this his small wife tongue

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by CuteMaro(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2017
It's politics. I see nothing wrong here.

The recent trend of the Glo network provider in deducting #20 daily fee from subscribers for absolutely nothing is totally criminal in it's entirety. Something should be done about this before it escalates. This is unacceptable. These guys have either lost control or are just being mean. Either way, Glo smells of incompetence right now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Another subtly glaring sign heralding the implosion of APC.

This is one of the vultures Aisha was talking about.

Oya madam, sharply come and do the needful by telling us your account was hacked.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Henrypraise: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2017
she has a right to support anybody, dats politics for u... betrayal is just a word...

Besides atiku is showing his hands too early... let him do his politics but in all games, u neva show ur opponent ur card...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by omenkaLives(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2017
Errrr.. Her business. .

Next.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:34am On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are Muslims

While Buhari is Ishan and Scientologist, I guess?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Evablizin(f): 6:34am On Sep 06, 2017
abokibuhari:

Sarrki and this his small wife tongue
mehn did you watch the video abeg gist me ,what happened in the video?
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by abokibuhari: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Evablizin:
mehn did you watch the video abeg gist me ,what happened in the video?
Something way sarrki post you want make I waste mb undecided

Na sarrki send you ba?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by omowolewa: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2017
She is free to do so

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by funlord(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are Muslims .

So no one or anything should challenge or have a contrary opinion to buhari because of this hog wash you typed? Is the woman not in his own party? Has she been accused of anything?

My guy go and have break fast abeg....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2017
she should resign or expect her sack letter soon

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by shamack: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2017
Hnnnnnn,,,Atiku better go start from gov
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by PS712: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are Muslims .

Did you just declare that these people are corrupt?

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2017
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by sarrki(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2017
abokibuhari:

Something way sarrki post you want make I waste mb undecided

Na sarrki send you ba?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by sarrki(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Ibifizzleboy:
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

That's the stand of enemies of the state

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by madridguy(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2017
Noted.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Firefire(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Ok, next...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by sarrki(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Firefire:
Ok, next...

I hail the residential chief wailer

Morning sire

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.