Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) (49541 Views)

Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by sajems: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2017
Sometimes i wonder if this dude is really okay, any contrary opinion means the person is a wailer.
Its people like you that got us to were we are today, there are lots of people who believe both
APC and PDP are the same, like 6 and half a dozen, just change of name.
Your blind and senseless way of attacking people who criticises this govt is becoming nauseating.
I just hope you don't regret it

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Deeldorado: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2017
She is Atiku's political god daughter. She's been loyal from day one.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by donbrowser(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are the Egyptians, they won't believe the Israelites are out of RECESSION until they perish in the Red Sea!!

Anything against pmb is welcome

Aisha alhassan and atiku are Fulani's

They are Muslims .

They just hate pmb due to fighting of corruption which they cherished and love passionately
Hahaha
Funniest comment ever

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by donbrowser(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2017
sajems:
Sometimes i wonder if this dude is really okay, any contrary opinion means the person is a wailer.
Its people like you that got us to were we are today, there are lots of people who believe both
APC and PDP are the same, like 6 and half a dozen, just change of name.
Your blind and senseless way of attacking people who criticises this govt is becoming nauseating.
I just hope you don't regret it
Don't mind them. They are on the government's payroll, they can't say the truth again. If they decamp, same thing continues
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by donqx: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Eu24(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter. Asking: 4m

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by positivetaught: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
2019 will surely be very interesting, can't wait to see the battles.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by enimooko: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
ALL PROGRESSIVE CONFUSION
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by oruma19: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:
Minister Of Women Affairs Caught On Camera Declaring Support For Atiku In 2019

That's why she can't win the governorship sit in taraba

She betrayed Suntai.

She's the mother of religious and ethnic divide.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adeola0503/status/905168613698568194/video/1
and so? Every one knows buhari won't contest in 2019. U think she us one of those foolish southerners that will always oppose their kinsmen? She hasn't done anything wrong as far as I am concerned. It is not anti party activity cos they are all in the $hunger$ party (APC). Let then continue. PDP will return in 2019 and the looting will continue. The only difference is that they will allow crumbs to fall from the table unlike this wicked APC that will even pack the crumbs after stealing and take to London to hide. God is watching all of them.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by DozieInc(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:

While Buhari is Ishan and Scientologist, I guess?

Don't mind the confused BMC sad
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Krisddon: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are the Egyptians, they won't believe the Israelites are out of RECESSION until they perish in the Red Sea!!

They are Muslims .

They just hate pmb due to fighting of corruption which they cherished and love passionately
Your degree of dullness is dumbfounding!
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by kellyjoesteve: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Help me say sorry to any Nigerian youth still defending politicians
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by mozele(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
bewla:
ha

upgrade if u want to b F T most I wake 3 am to b this but no wahala.

we done catch her forward to baba does are the rat in is office
one down many to go

just curious tho. If you wake by 3am, when do you sleep then?
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by bcashy: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
abokibuhari:

And you believe we out of recession sarrkj, you need brain adjustment undecided

Its you that actually needs brain realignment.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Lovintus2(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okay noted

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by laliga01: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are Muslims .

You teketeke (donkey), which corruption are you fighting?
Over 2yrs no conviction!!! Habaa.
In fela's voice, zombie no go talk except you tell amh to talk... ZOMBIE
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Collyno82(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

She betrayed Suntai.

if we can be technically out of recession, why won't she?
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by alaskido(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am already preparing my underground bunker to hide during 2019 elections because it will be bloody.
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by hush15: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are Muslims .

You entitled to your opinion dude
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Blonchilli(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
lordkush:
guy just shut it

ur reputation here on nairaland is dead. even zombies are disgusted when they see you here.

01 retard
The guy sounds violent like a terrorist or something worse
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by lordkush: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blonchilli:
The guy sounds violent like a terrorist or something worse
lol ur photo

I'd do that o I swear
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by shegie(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
nothing wrong with her campaigning for her choice of candidate. at least she's repaying with her good mind bcus she won in her state as gov. but buhari administration denied her

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by lookingfly: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
has buhari declared he's coming out and she didn't support him...... grow sense niggur.
sarrki:

She betrayed Suntai.

Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by Blonchilli(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
lordkush:

lol ur photo

I'd do that o I swear
Anything for GOT grin
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by bewla(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
mozele:

just curious tho. If you wake by 3am, when do you sleep then?
five minutes to the time I wake o
Re: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) by mozele(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
bewla:
five minutes to the time I wake o

come dem send you ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos) / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.