Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

For Man Utd Fans: Ronaldo And His 8.3m Pounds Contract(who Does He Think He Is) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / For Man Utd Fans: Ronaldo And His 8.3m Pounds Contract(who Does He Think He Is) (984 Views)

Man Utd Fans Pray In Church For Victory Against Chelsea. / Mario Balotelli Racially Abused On Twitter by MAN Utd Fans..... / My Tribute To Patrice Evra!!! Man. Utd Fans Drop Yours Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Man Utd Fans: Ronaldo And His 8.3m Pounds Contract(who Does He Think He Is) by ehie007(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2007
Hi guys i think ronaldo is getting too full of himself to be thinking that the club should pay him about 160,000 pounds per week, who da hell does he think he is.
am a die hard manu fan but i think his request for the amount is stupid.
no doubt he has been playing well but he hasnt reached the level for that amount.
if am Sir Alex i would sell him next season for 40m pounds and use the money to buy good three or four players.
does he think he is ronaldinho or eto or gerrard he should better think twicw b4 he ruins his career.
i wish fifa should come with a decree that no player should earn more than 100,000 pounds per week.

whats ur view guys.
other club supporter can add their views.
Re: For Man Utd Fans: Ronaldo And His 8.3m Pounds Contract(who Does He Think He Is) by Damy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2007
I think there is always a wish for everybody to stay where ever they want 2. in likes of D-Bechkam signed on to a club it USA, JJ Okocha d same, Luis Figo and so many of them, So far its there wish and what they wnat . i think i have d mind of chosing any Football i want 2 play 4.

And i think C. Ronaldo really has d mind of playing 4 Barcelona FC but not really confirmed as @ now.

But any which way.
Re: For Man Utd Fans: Ronaldo And His 8.3m Pounds Contract(who Does He Think He Is) by Damy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2007
I think it not all about money, its all about the will to leave the,and again the key fact is beign happy with him self. or wat do u posters think?.
Re: For Man Utd Fans: Ronaldo And His 8.3m Pounds Contract(who Does He Think He Is) by ehie007(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2007
i think now a days most young players play for the money.
b4 roy keane left he complained that a lot of players now play for money no more commitment.
that i feel is the case of Ronaldo. There is nothing driving him away from ManUTD i feel he is a happy person there.
Re: For Man Utd Fans: Ronaldo And His 8.3m Pounds Contract(who Does He Think He Is) by seunspice(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2007
i think it is better to negotiate high to earn high. Ronaldo feels he is in his prime and this is the best time to negotiate a fat pay, i would even feel better if he asked for 200k, then he could earn 180k. Anyway, you aim high to score high and with the way he is being valued at United and the press, i think it is his time. Even Rooney could not have made SAF offload RUUDY but it took a Ronaldo on an average form to do that, what would you now say of an inform Ronaldo.
So abeg no vex, na the guy time
Up United.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Could Bid To Become First African Olympic Host In 2020 / Former Nff Chairman's Wives Dropped From Under 20 Female World Cup In Germany / Football Player Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.