Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Governor Rochas Loses Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rochas Loses Son (2922 Views)

Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Governor Umar Ganduje And Governor Rochas Okorocha Meets With Ibrahim Shekarau / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rochas Loses Son by olivegirl(f): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2017
FIRST CLASS SON OF GOVERNOR OKOROCHA DIES IN LONDON HOSPITAL

Breaking: Governor Rochas Okorocha's Son Confirmed Dead In London Hospital.

Ahamefula Brendan Rochas the son of Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has been confirmed dead by his personal doctor in London. He died at The Royal London Hospital which is a very large teaching hospitalin London located at White chapel Road London, E1 United Kingdom.

Ahamefula Brendan Rochas who graduated with first class in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Manchester on 16th of July 2015 was confirmed dead shortly after collapsing at his resident and was rushed to the nearby hospital where he was confirmed dead.

His doctor told his relations who gathered at the hospital that they will still do several other test to confirm what led to his dead as all test they have done yield no fruit because the result proved his systems are all intact and there's no trace as what may have caused his death.

http://duisaf.com/2017/09/04/breaking-news-governor-rochas-okorocha-son-confirmed-dead-in-london-hospital/amp/
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by temptnow: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Olivegirl but I thought they said the news is false
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2017
I pray this is not true, if so, may bad news go to the family of the person who started this bad news for this good governor.
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by LanreGH(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2017
Jesu.. I just hope the curse has not started working.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2017
what has come over people in rumor mongering? Its now a trend to pray for the death of people.
lies lies lies!
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Doctors cant trace any reason for his death.

Heavenly father i pray, may wetin no concern me no lead to my death IJN

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by abokibuhari: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Baba don chop him son use upgrade grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by adadike281(f): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Really?
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by obyrich(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2017
I doubt this.
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by AmandaLuv(f): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by columbus007(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2017
I have washed my hands off this news on this space.....
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Fake news...just like Buhari Anti-Corruption fight.....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by Dan42(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Hungry bloggers and their fake news grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by olivegirl(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
I hope it's a lie
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Bloggers and lies
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by ignis: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2017
please where is the source?
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by iluvdonjazzy: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
WHAT?? this is bad news.
Re: Governor Rochas Loses Son by Lloydfather(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
modelmike7:
I pray this is not true, if so, may bad news go to the family of the person who started this bad news for this good governor.
And what course are u going to laid on the family of the person that said no body die during ekeukwu crisis while actually a family loss their only son?
Ignorance is a disease.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And The Buhari Gamble-charles Ogbu / Caption This Photo Of An African Leader Trying To Shake Buhari / Ajiobi Commissions The Multi-million-dollar Naira De Bayo Adelabu Projects In Ib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.