Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" (933 Views)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" by BBBlaze: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Can you believe this woman is 63 years of age? meet the 63 year old grand-mum that can snatch your boyfriend with her sexy look.

He name is Bo Talley, she is a grandmother and she has managed to stay young, only God knows her secret of staying young at that age.

Bo Talley sparked an outraged on social media last year when she clock 63, and seeing her pictures you’ll think she is young girl of 20s.

According to sources, she has managed to stay young because she placed priority of Fitness and her health. Bo Talley is reportedly a Entertainment Manager and has her own Special Events Company.

Health they say is wealth! When you take very good care of your health and personal hygiene, you will live long. cool

See Bo Talley’s pictures below;

Re: MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2017
Beautiful grandma
Re: MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" by BBBlaze: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2017
More ...(she can make your boyfriend, husband run head over heels, for her) tongue grin

Re: MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2017
grin

My retirement goal grin
Re: MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" by BiafranBushBoy: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2017
On a side note, are those boobs still standing?

1 Like

Re: MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Good for her
Re: MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" by BBBlaze: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
On a side note, are those boobs still standing?

Those boobs might be sleep-standing or sleepwalking grin cheesy
Re: MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" by gozzlin: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2017
embarassed
I can't believe I actually had a b0ner looking at the pictures.
Seriously, that woman is not 63. She's just a woman with premature grey hair.
Re: MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH! "Slaying At 63: Viral Photos Of Grandma Is Turning Heads" by meobizy(f): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
If she really is 63 then I’ll pick a 21 year old over and over.
With women youth is a massive advantage.
It’s on the same level or more that wealth makes for men.
I may make moves her way but only for the fun and curiosity.
I will still pull out at any feeling of unsurety.

(1) (Reply)

Should Ladies Have This Much Armpit Hair? / Three Home Remedies For A Runny Nose / 14 Nigerian Weight Loss Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.