Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC (12188 Views)

Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative - APC Throwback Scheming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by lightblazingnow(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2017
2019: Buhari Presidential ambition speculative – APC
newtelegraphonline.com

Even though some persons and groups have started campaigning for the President, Muhammadu Buhari to run in 2019, the ruling party has stated that Buhari’s Presidential ambition is speculative.

According to the APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, the Presidential ‎ambition of President Buhari is speculative and the party would not respond to such issue.

Since the return of President Buhari from his medical trip in London, many groups and some persons have started campaigning for him as APC presidential candidate in 2019.

It would be recalled that the New Telegraph had reported that since Buhari came back from his medical trip, some APC chieftains hitherto warming up for Presidential ambition have buried their ambitions.

Such persons were alleged to be former vice President, Atiku Abubakar, former governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Kwakwanso, governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, governor of Borno State, Alhaji Kazzim Shettima and Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki.

They had already started forming political alliances with some Southern politicians.

But speaking on President Buhari’s ambition for 2019, APC spokesperson said the party would not comment on such issue since it was speculative.

Abdullahi maintained that the President had not told anybody that he would be contesting for the 2019 Presidential election.

According to him, it is only when the President indicates an interest for the 2019 President ticket of APC, that the party would know if it would support him or not.

Asked if APC would support the Presidential ambition of President Buhari in 2019, Abdullahi said, “that is speculative.

“We can’t be reacting on speculative issues. It is only when the President indicates interest to run for 2019 that the party would speak on whether to support him or not.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/2019-buhari-presidential-ambition-speculative-apc/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by lightblazingnow(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2017
When your soul is tied up to unknown forces it will be very difficult to break away, if your sword isn't real

To break away from the errors of the past, you must be ready to admit your inabilities and inadequate knowledge of the future..

God Almighty is love and loves you everyday wether you know him and admit his existence or even if you despised him, His love remain constant

Jesus Christ is risen lord for ever and ever and more

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by madridguy(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2017
May God's will be done. God be with you my President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by lightblazingnow(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2017
modelmike7:
May God's will be done.
God be with you my President.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by 01mcfadden(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Those fools crying to Buhari to contest for second term are unapologetic sycophants.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by hopemathews: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Bros buhari is waving already, no strength for 2019. Make dem leave d man abeg

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by oneeast: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
This is the worst administration in the chequered history of Nigeria. I am very certain that this mistake of 2015 shall not repeat itself ever again.

#GEJ has just crowned Bubu the grand failure of the federal republic. cheesy

#I spit on this APC led administration.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by lathrowinger: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
I nor fit laugh. This man wan rule from grave? Nnamdi kanu for president in 2019. Plz let's support him and vote him in. Lubbish

13 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by eleojo23: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
They are still speculating?

What does he want to come back for again?

This 'good work' that he has been doing is not enough?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by olaolulazio(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Vote Lalasticlala as d president of snake island.

APC!!!!! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by eleojo23: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
What is wrong with this country sef?

The same set of people have been taking turns to rule since 1960 with their outdated mindsets.

No wonder we've not made tangible progress. We keep going back to the past.

Smh...

18 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Make that time come first
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by rozayx5(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2017
he should please do and leave

and go focus on his health

wish people like DOnald Duke could come rule this country

tired of this crop of illiterate goats running Nigeria since independence

when you look at how some poorer african countries have progressed, solving problems like electricity and water and moving on to other things

while we grapple with basic things of life and call ourselves a giant

NIgeria has no future with these set of people as leaders

went to Abidjan stayed for two months , i did not see generator smh

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by ElPadrino33: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Of course it has to be speculative , the question is , is it true ? These people think we don't know English sha
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by DerscomTQJ: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2017
We no gree
He must complete his eight years ooo grin grin grin undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by omenkaLives(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Personally, I've never thought he'd run. I doubt he has such strength to carry on.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by magoo10(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Is it not a shame that people continue to campaign for failure?
Apart from lacking strength buhari lacks the intellect to lead a modern Nation.

The dullard was only allowed the opportunity to prove himself unworthy.

10 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by NothingDoMe: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2017
He should gerrout jor. Failed President.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by bedspread: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2017
If PMB comes out again for election, then His Conscience is Dead..

15 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by smartty68(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2017
His first term has been unsuccessful, unfruitful, regretful, unfriendly, failed leadership and economy, increase in price of commodities above roof levels, in general dead administration, etc.

And he's thinking of second term and some gullible Nigerians will still vote for him when he has nothing tangible to offer. Stupidity at its peak is what I can see here

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by NothingDoMe: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Personally, I've never thought he'd run. I doubt he has such strength to carry on.
Later when he says he will run you will now change mouth again.

Money for hand. Back for ground.

14 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by enimooko: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2017
oneeast:
This is the worst administration in the chequered history of Nigeria. I am very certain that this mistake of 2015 shall not repeat itself ever again. #I spit on this APC led administration. #GEJ has just crowned Bubu the grand failure of the federal republic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by donbrowser(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2017
NothingDoMe:

How did you know I already archived that post

10 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Dollabiz: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Really
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Please let him kill that imagination or nightmare his team is having on him ever returning ...ehen.. We can't have a ruler that is incapacitated. Presidency is not his birth right.
We already have enough problems as it is ..

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by NothingDoMe: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2017
donbrowser:

How did you know I already archived that post
Na their work be that.

Sycophancy and profiteering

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by smartty68(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2017
NothingDoMe:

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Quality20(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2017
we are solidly behind buhari, those who never voted for him can't dictate to us. Wether his performance is to ur satisfaction or not, we still gonna vote for him come 2019. Minority cannot impose their views and ideas on us-cos this is democracy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2017
That's if he wants to die on the ''throne''.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despite Makinde’s Threat, PDP Postpones Zonal Congress / Gov Ugwuanyi Declares Curfew In Two Council Areas In Enugu / Anyim Pius Anyim Appointed SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.