Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC (12197 Views)

Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative - APC Throwback Scheming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by AFONJACOW(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
which of the Muhammadu is going to run it is jubrin Muhammadu or Buhari Muhammadu iyam not understanding
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Pavarottii(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Quality20:
we are solidly behind buhari, those who never voted for him can't dictate to us. Wether his performance is to ur satisfaction or not, we still gonna vote for him come 2019. Minority cannot impose their views and ideas on us-cos this is democracy
And u think he will still get the same amount of followers? Guess u truly don't know the power of HUNGER.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Princewell2012(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
bedspread:
If PMB comes out again for election, then His Conscience is Dead..

Let him try it. He will fail woefully. May be then Jonathan will regain his lost glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by enemyofprogress: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Buhari should just bury the idea unless he wants to lose woefully. Our mumu don do
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by NothingDoMe: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
You seem to mistake me for a Potor pig who swallows hook line and sinker everything the hunchback fraudster tells them. Or their mothers and sisters who live their lives "on their back" as alleged by the hunchback.

I'm way better than that Mr P.

Now, go lick some urine to quench your thirst. wink
Awwwwwww. I hurt you. Hahaha.

Funny thing is that Kanu said those who bear biafran names but don't support it are pigs and idiot's.

Your name is Omenka so.......hahahaha
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Elbowroom: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
oneeast:
This is the worst administration in the chequered history of Nigeria. I am very certain that this mistake of 2015 shall not repeat itself ever again.

#GEJ has just crowned Bubu the grand failure of the federal republic. cheesy

#I spit on this APC led administration.

Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Ajeyo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kwankwaso,Atiku,Elrufai,all of them joined together can not win our Baba.
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by potipher7: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
You seem to mistake me for a Potor pig who swallows hook line and sinker everything the hunchback fraudster tells them. Or their mothers and sisters who live their lives "on their back" as alleged by the hunchback.

I'm way better than that Mr P.

Now, go lick some urine to quench your thirst. wink
mynd44 lalasticlala seun hope you guys are aware that omenkalives is flaunting rule 2 anyhow
well since he can openly violate rule 19 which forbids alternate moniker (omenka) why not ordinary rule 2

nairalanders are watching
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by orisa37: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is why God makes Provision and Allowance for Confession and Repentance.
When your hands are tied, you are involved in what Yorubas call "IMULE", some cultist bond, which only The Name of Jesus Christ, Anobi Isa in Islam, can heal.
Only God holds The Map to 2019.
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
The only ambition Buhari should be having in the short time is staying alive and improving his health
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Memphis357(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Quality20:
we are solidly behind buhari, those who never voted for him can't dictate to us. Wether his performance is to ur satisfaction or not, we still gonna vote for him come 2019. Minority cannot impose their views and ideas on us-cos this is democracy
Your head nor correct!
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Lovintus2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sai Baba!

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by 4pppp(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
very correct we need young people with new way of thinking
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by wisekings: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigerian government sef with their stupid supporters .....
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Eseries(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
hush15:

You know, we don't appreciate what we have till it's gone. GEJ tried passing a bill of a single term of 7years but Nigerians as usual kicked against it but just maybe, it would have made very good sense sha, only God knows

was it 7years? I thought it was 6 years. 7 years is a bit steep, I think 6 is moderate.
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
When your soul is tied up to unknown forces it will be very difficult to break away, if your sword isn't real

To break away from the errors of the past, you must be ready to admit your inabilities and inadequate knowledge of the future..

God Almighty is love and loves you everyday wether you know him and admit his existence or even if you despised him, His love remain constant

Jesus Christ is risen lord for ever and ever and more

bros this is highly baseless.
Re: 2019: Buhari Presidential Ambition Speculative – APC by Emimade: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply right from Kogi state. to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 500 Nigerian Refugees Return From Chad (Photos) / PDP Is Broke And Hungry - Rotimi Amaechi / Despite Makinde’s Threat, PDP Postpones Zonal Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.