Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (36236 Views)

Okoye, Iwobi Receive Death Threats After Eagles AFCON Exit / Sparta Rotterdam Celebrate Okoye’s Clean Sheet After Eagles Draw Vs Sierra Leone / Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Those ibo's looked happy, are they not in support of biafra? confused
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by joenor(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
smile
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by Walelavender(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2017
I celebrate this team. A more cohesive play would see them replicate the style of the '94 Eagles. I don't see us missing out from the most glamorous football event .

The boys will do the needful by dismantling the Chipolopolo of Zambia,come 7th October,2017. They were no match, even at their backyard. Surely they will come smoking,but we will hit them on the counter.
This is a new Super Eagles,with disciplined style of play.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by wildchild02: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
After the show is after party

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by Eroslee(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2017
elyte89:
Mikel has dis funny look Like..wetin dey do all dis slowpoke wey dey shout for plane
Now plane be dat?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Damfostopper:
celebration ke..... if Zambia can defeat Algeria for their hostile stadium in Algiers .....Nigeria better be careful in Uyo stadium

Why are Nigerians always pessimistic, Nigeria defeated Algeria 5-2 in Algeria in the qualification race for 2002 world cup, even Zambia lost in Lusaka.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by yebcy4u(f): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Nigeria ballers did a very good job, even though it was a 1-1 draw
besides home was 4-0 wild winning
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by brenister10: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
canalily:
What is he celebrating when zambia is 3points close to themundecided angry

So make him dey cry? .... Every spirit of pessimism and Zambia-phobia in your life should die by fire

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by Kulas: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Though they can celebrate but a big task is ahead as Zambia has constituted a big threat to the Eagles
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by 1wolex85: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
brownlord:
The team is made up mostly Ibos ( Biafra ), the song itself is in ibo yet all of them sang without minding in what language they were singing. When it got to "Super eagle" all of them chorus it together. Just wish Nigerians will realize that secession is not really the problem, even if you decide nigeria into 774 parts and each local government having their own sovereignty and president, it doesn't change the corruption and criminals from feasting on the resources. Only wish if the effort used in crying for secession and fighting for corrupt politicians can be collectively used in fighting the thieves in power who only come to kill and destroy so they can continue to amass wealth for themselves.

Thanks for saying this and I can conveniently say restructuring wont solve it.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by ALEXIS0240: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
canalily:
My brother,let us celebrate the one God has done for us yet.7 of Oct will decide the rest.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by goodvision12(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
canalily:
I no go lie for you this zambian side with 7 points they give me GOOSEBUMP.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by Johntimo1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Who still remember the name of the Artist that sang that song?
Biko drop it here I need to reget that jam.
thanks!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by Damfostopper(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
mrtayesynchro:

Why are Nigerians always pessimistic, Nigeria defeated Algeria 5-2 in Algeria in the qualification race for 2002 world cup, even Zambia lost in Lusaka.
Algeria 2002 team and Algeria 2017,,,,,are they are same?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by Rossikki: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Geonigga:
There should have clinched the ticket for Russia by winning that game in cameroun.

Sure. Because the Cameroun team just came there to chop groundnut. Idiot.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé by mecussey(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2017
xmileeasy:
This reminds me of Atlanta 96', the vibes associated with Super Eagles. They should keep the team spirit up and finish the remaining ties convincingly, we don't want to be student of permutations and combination.

Mikel looking boyish, Balogun no sabi the song grin

what is the celeb for...has Nig qualified? Later na, they will tell us say Zambia needs to lose and we need to draw. For now, ihenacho is over rated sha, he needs to improve on the 9th position or change wing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi / Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.