Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ba Online Ticket Booking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ba Online Ticket Booking (786 Views)

Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor / LASTMA To Adopt New System Of Booking Offenders / GEJ Endorses Action Against BA, Virgin Atlantic Over Regional Fare Disparity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ba Online Ticket Booking by Arkison: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
Have anybody from UK have the experience of purchasing BA online Ticket from Nigeria to UK using his Debit/Credit Card?

A friend of mine is trying to buy the Ticket for his brother to come from Nigeria but the Transaction was refused that he has to pay by Cash over the counter in Nigeria.

Does that means that cards are not accepted from Nigeria or what?
Re: Ba Online Ticket Booking by cibilola(f): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
why have you posted this in the politics section?
Re: Ba Online Ticket Booking by Arkison: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
I don't know where to post it.

Seems people are all busy here talking about something they don't have control over
Re: Ba Online Ticket Booking by leye1234(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
@poster,
I will kindly loan you a piece of my brain. Are you ready? Try the TRAVEL section.

(1) (Reply)

Political Satire At Its Finest / Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? / I Miss OBJ - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.