Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? (790 Views)

Whats Up With Gov Amechi / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter / Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by chigo4u: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
Just today the northern caucus of the house of reps has asked her to resign and I co-sign that request 100 percent. Only in Nigeria will a serving minister be disrespecting her boss and still remain in the cabinet. I think the most honourable thing to do if you want to follow the path of honour is to resign and then voice out your disagreement (after all, by accepting to work with him, you have pledged to support him). Is she the only woman in the cabinet for Christ's sake? Don't forget that this has been the same woman telling everybody that the president is fit and capable with the top-pest of her voice. I think its time they caution her. Why don't we give the prez a space? ha? whats up people and I aignt no politician yet neither am I from the north before you guys start reading meanings. As a matter of fact am from the same state as the minister but I strongly disagree with this her new found love and we all that this is no nafdac. whats up?
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by sorealguy: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
Chig04u or wateva yur name is, from your contribution, i think u lack the moral aptitude and myopic concerning the political situation of this country and i advice u just stay mute if u cant say it the way it actually is. I am very proud of Dora because she has done what millions like u could never do except stupidly looting and wasting resources of this country that are meant for 100th generation. there is nothing like loyalty to an individual when u hold public office position irrespective of whether he played a role to bring u there except that which should be for the people u are suppose to represent. Like every patriotic and reasonable Nigerian, it is only Godly to get to the root of what has become our president so as to be he is actually receiving the best medical care he deserves rather than the evil manipulations of a very few who are after personal gains not withstanding what befalls our beloved country and the over 150million people already subjected to hunger, battery, and hardship. leave the Woman alone, because she has gone through enough to reveal the true state of her nation, otherwise, Holy Ghost Fire will burn you with all our corrupt and occultic Leaders that are undermining the progress and development of this country, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by mekusxxx: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2010
If Yaradua can speak, why not sack her. Afterall he appointed her. But again, I guess dead men don't speak.
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by chigo4u: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2010
so real gay or whatever you call you call yourself,you are very stupid. its sycophants like you that will not let us move on. I guess you meant the hunger, battery etc started today right?? fool. Syyyycccooophant. You nigerians are easy to deceive why? Yara dua is still the president till he decides to resign and untill then, stop the intimidation on the man. its not alien to fall sick and some body is in charge already. get that into your thick skull. I dislike akunyili now more than ever for that immature act from here and you can go and take poison over that for all I care. Why are you guys easy to decieve?? why cant we get over this maturely? I bet, other countries will handle this issue better than power mongering nigerians. am out. dont bring me back and think
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
so_realguy:

Chig04u or wateva yur name is, from your contribution, i think u lack the moral aptitude and myopic concerning the political situation of this country and i advice u just stay mute if u cant say it the way it actually is. I am very proud of Dora because she has done what millions like u could never do except stupidly looting and wasting resources of this country that are meant for 100th generation. there is nothing like loyalty to an individual when u hold public office position irrespective of whether he played a role to bring u there except that which should be for the people u are suppose to represent. Like every patriotic and reasonable Nigerian, it is only Godly to get to the root of what has become our president so as to be he is actually receiving the best medical care he deserves rather than the evil manipulations of a very few who are after personal gains not withstanding what befalls our beloved country and the over 150million people already subjected to hunger, battery, and hardship. leave the Woman alone, because she has gone through enough to reveal the true state of her nation, otherwise, Holy Ghost Fire will burn you with all our corrupt and occultic Leaders that are undermining the progress and development of this country, in Jesus Name. Amen
the whole thing would have been better if dora had been outside yaradua govt before making all her comments.i see her as an opportunist who is trying to be a saint but forgot that she's also part of a govt that fed the nation lies for almost 3 months and she still continues afterwards.we know where hypoctrites like end,hope she end well politically
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by gugus1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
I DON,T CARE WHERE ANYBODY IS FROM BUT PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT DORA NEVER FOUGHT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT BUT AGAINST A cabal,
 i would not be surprised if i hear that dora is trying to plot a coup against yaradua.
come to think of it how on earth did yaradua surround himself with people like aondoakaa and the cabal.
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by yourangeI: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
chigo4u:

Just today the northern caucus of the house of reps has asked her to resign and I co-sign that request 100 percent. Only in Nigeria will a serving minister be disrespecting her boss and still remain in the cabinet. I think the most honourable thing to do if you want to follow the path of honour is to resign and then voice out your disagreement (after all, by accepting to work with him, you have pledged to support him). Is she the only woman in the cabinet for Christ's sake? Don't forget that this has been the same woman telling everybody that the president is fit and capable with the top-pest of her voice. I think its time they caution her. Why don't we give the prez a space? ha? whats up people and I aignt no politician yet neither am I from the north before you guys start reading meanings. As a matter of fact am from the same state as the minister but I strongly disagree with this her new found love and we all that this is no nafdac. whats up?

Chi[b]goat[/b] abi whatsoever you are called. Is the so-called boss greater than 150 million Nigerians? Who should Dora be loyal to? Her boss that was elected (sorry selected) by the populace or the populace that elected him? The truth is that we are still suffering today because we have alot of Nigerians who still think the way you do. That's one of our major problems. All the corrupt leaders think that way too.

The national pledge says "I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest, ". Dora has proved that she's really loyal and honest to Nigeria and not  her boss. You should go and renew your mind, by thinking rightly and tolling the path of honesty and integrity.

To say you are from the same street as Dora doesn't mean anything. Afterall ones relatives and friends could be ones greatest enemies. Is governor Depriye Sylva of Bayelsa state not one of Turai's cabal members? Is he not the governor of the Acting President? But he is against him, because of greed. What about Ibori? Is he not in the kitchen cabinet? But he was the governor of neighbouring Delta state while Goodluck was governor of Bayelsa, both of them are from the Niger Delta. But he too is against Goodluck today. Was Judas not one of Jesus's disciples? But he betrayed Him. So, you are not less than any Judas. You are a betrayal of your own sister. May God forgive you
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by rickie4us(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
Dora claimed she had been feeding us with lies becos that was the information she got.
She stated clearly that as the Minister of Information, she is supposed to manage information but then, the information was hoarded and twisted.
When she realized this, she had to come out openly apologizing to Nigerians that she had been lying to them.
I believe she is really courageous. I wonder how many people have got 'balls' like her that are in government.
Her loyalty is to the nation and not to the man that has appointed her.
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2010
gugus1:

I DON,T CARE WHERE ANYBODY IS FROM BUT PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT DORA NEVER FOUGHT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT BUT AGAINST A cabal,
 i would not be surprised if i hear that dora is trying to plot a coup against yaradua.
come to think of it how on earth did yaradua surround himself with people like aondoakaa and the cabal.
dora knew that there was a kitchen cabinet and a cabal.why did she have to wait till her confirmation that yaradua may become incapacitated afterall before making noise
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by rickie4us(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
she had to wait because she was being fed with the wrong information and she had to verify it herself when Yar'adua finally came back to the country , or did he come back? who has seen him?
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by 006(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2010

You must be a psycho.
Who is Akunyili's boss?
Is it Umaru or Turai or "the silly kitchen cabinet"?
In fact, Akunyili is even protecting Umaru's reputation by saying that what those cabal has done to him is what 100 million political enemies can't do to him. Those morons have tarnished the President's image as it now seems he doesn't follow the rule of law is preaches or that he is power hungry which is not true.
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by monkeyleg: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2010
whats all this unecessary ball scratching, you guys amaze me. Dora has not done anything wrong, why dont we face the idiots, that did nothing and said nothing, because they were too shit scared to face the truth.

Dora has acted well, and must not be run down the way some people are
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by riversman: 3:42am On Mar 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked see coward IBO man disrespecting an HONEST IBO WOMAN, hiss 3 time, BEEESH d woman get liver wey men no even get,
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by chigo4u: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
Useless people. Na people like una no go let this country move forward. How 9ja go civilize when we get idiots like una for this country. ok the travesty dora has been embarking on is now known as courage by you guys right? what has the courage produced. cabal this cabal that. dora too is power hungry if not she would have resigned and disapproved the so called rot in umaru's presidency. it will not be contemplated at all in developed countries. she too is power hungry and not honest period and for that demonic angel calling her father a goat, I think this country will be better without tribalist like ugly you. Nigerians are easily brain washed. Dor has known the truth from the onset but she claimed she was saying what she was briefed. lol. she is chatting with kids. If you want to criticize your boss, then step down with all honesty to disapprove his pattern. Its a very mature act rather than heating up the heated up polity and then will people respect you. it has happened in this country before and she will not be the first. everybody will be sick or has been sick one day. I don't believe her and if you don't support me, then kill yourself for all I care rubbish. You guys can never think staright. you ride with whta you think is hot. rubbish
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
chigo4u:

Useless people. Na people like una no go let this country move forward. How 9ja go civilize when we get idiots like una for this country. ok the travesty dora has been embarking on is now known as courage by you guys right? what has the courage produced. cabal this cabal that. dora too is power hungry if not she would have resigned and disapproved the so called rot in umaru's presidency. it will not be contemplated at all in developed countries. she too is power hungry and not honest period and for that demonic angel calling her father a goat, I think this country will be better without tribalist like ugly you. Nigerians are easily brain washed. Dor has known the truth from the onset but she claimed she was saying what she was briefed. lol. she is chatting with kids. If you want to criticize your boss, then step down with all honesty to disapprove his pattern. Its a very mature act rather than heating up the heated up polity and then will people respect you. it has happened in this country before and she will not be the first. everybody will be sick or has been sick one day. I don't believe her and if you don't support me, then kill yourself for all I care rubbish. You guys can never think staright. you ride with whta you think is hot. rubbish

Was all that necessary?
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by sorealguy: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
chigo4u, i thot u wud hav become wise, but u have become even more doll and stupid. I bet it u are one of those who have no conscience and have mortgaged the future of their children unborn over as little as a pot of meal. you keep screaming loyalty to a boss, and i wonder if you have gotten any sense of reasoning at all to still stick to this notion. Turai or who ever has been deceitfully, dis compassionately, and unpatriotic ally representing Yar'dua wrongly, is not Dora's boss. It is only unfortunate that indeed sycophants and hypocrites like you have almost completely reaped off hard earned and well deserved dignity of our distinguished president Yar'dua all in the name of deceitful fight for him while u greedily grease your pocket, but unknowingly gathering the curses, grief, diseases, ill-lucks, sufferings of the over 100 million Nigerians you think your are smartly dispossessing. Leave Dora alone and join the merciful and compassionate Nigerians that want this country to progress as we seek permanent end to corruption, heinous deceits, backbiting, unpatriotism even as we wish our president Yar'dua quick recovery. You better than this, don't sell your soul. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 05, 2010
Dora will always have more supporters than those calling for her sack cos shes the only person within the corridors of power that was bold enough to tell nigerians what is going on within the presidency. Footsoldiers in the NASS, PRESIDENCY, amongst GOVERNORS, POLITICIANS are trying to rubbish Dora cos shes too outspoken and becoming a threat to the cabal.
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by henry101(m): 3:02am On Mar 05, 2010
chigo4u:

It seems Dora cancelled the inflated contract u were given by the cabal.
U sound bitter.
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by ugbede007(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2010
Dora should in my honest opinion, resign and go back home to save her head and family. I personally lost confidence in her when she took up that role of a minister because the moment she did so, she started shifting from the path and values she has always been known for, it was like gradually shifting to the other side. She is a public office holder who did a very outstanding job and not realy a politician.
The call for her resignation is coming from the crop of politicians who have closed their minds to honesty and will do everything to shut honesty behind closed doors.
Dora pls resign and go home, U cant beat them and it'll be suicidal to join them.
Re: Whats Up With All These Akunyili Busybody? by yemmight(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
ugbede007:

Dora should in my honest opinion, resign and go back home to save her head and family. I personally lost confidence in her when she took up that role of a minister because the moment she did so, she started shifting from the path and values she has always been known for, it was like gradually shifting to the other side. She is a public office holder who did a very outstanding job and not realy a politician.
The call for her resignation is coming from the crop of politicians who have closed their minds to honesty and will do everything to shut honesty behind closed doors.
Dora pls resign and go home, U cant beat them and it'll be suicidal to join them.

Why should Dora resign. Initially she took wrong potfolio but now she has proved to the world she can function well in that area. Please let her stay and achieve just like NAFDAC.

(1) (Reply)

You And Jonathan Are Asleep, The Cabal Is Wide Awake / Am Back To Nairaland / Nigerian Leaders Charged On Selfless Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.