Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags (7930 Views)

9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) / Two Dead, Journalists,others Injured As APC Campaign Rally Turns Bloody / Thugs Invade Ondo Assembly, Beat Up Members, Journalists Over Impeachment Of Spe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by 40ng: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Honorable members of the Kogi State House of Assembly will from September 12 2017 , wear name tags as part of security measures directed by the Speaker, Prince Matthew Kolawole.

Kolawole, in an interaction with members of the Correspondents’ Chapel of Kogi State Council of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) in Lokoja, added that accredited journalists covering the House proceedings and visitors to the complex will also be mandated to wear tags.

This according to him the measure was to enable easy identification of authorised persons that come to the assembly.

The speaker said the directive was also aimed at checking the influx of “hoodlums and miscreants” into the assembly complex, particularly the chambers and gallery to curtail the recurrence of the August 1 invasion of the chamber by hoodlums

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/kogi-assembly-members-journalists-others-to-wear-name-tags/

1 Share

Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by eleojo23: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Alright...
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by Odianose13(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmmmm. Is that the best measure? The honourables do not need the name tags. Una no know una sef? So the honourables would look like guests in their own house.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by SmartMugu: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
What were they using before the badges? Nothing?
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by OgbeniOlaLekan: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
issokay
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Okay now
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by Trust22(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2017
OK.. Can I continue with what am doing now?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by olusola200: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Nice step in the right direction since the state has been divided by Dino and the Governor

1 Like

Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by Ladyjumong(f): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by aminu790(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
To Muslims
Please include Rohingya muslims in your prayers
Buddhists are still killing them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by simbol(f): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Reccession
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by cantok(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Wear it or AJEKIN IYA NIO JE
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by senier007(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Y
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by AFONJACOW(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
name tag or security clearance buhari is a cursed lamb

1 Like

Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by GetItRight122: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
.]
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by GetItRight122: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=GetItRight122 post=60184870][/quote]I mean when I graduate. I will like contest for the governorship seat
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by yaqq: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2017
anything from Kogi doesn't make sense...........................
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by meforyou1(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2017
aminu790:
To Muslims

and what did they do before the killing started? or buddhists are just mad that will just go about killing muslims?
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by Inspire01: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2017
aminu790:
To Muslims

I'm not a Muslim bt i felt pity 4 those people when i watched d report on CNN

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by wildchild02: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2017
security measures

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by Inspire01: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2017
meforyou1:
and what did they do before the killing started? or buddhists are just mad that will just go about killing muslims?
According to d report there are rebels among them opposing d government, so d government came down hard on everyone living there, bt d report was disheartening, including deaths of women and children
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by Greatfuture: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2017
i advise the honorable members should wear uniform with badges so as to identify themselves.
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by lelvin(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Clowns
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by MEILYN(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Most times I weep for my state. How did we get here? My mom told me a story about how Kogi State was cursed by a certain king. I just hope Kogi State isn't really cursed just like the story says.
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by unitysheart(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wetin concern me? Is this news?
Re: Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags by segxi1960: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Odianose13:
Hmmmmm. Is that the best measure? The honourables do not need the name tags. Una no know una sef? So the honourables would look like guests in their own house.
Even members of the NASS have to wear name tags.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha Directs Ndukwe Nnawuchi To Domesticate Criminal Justice Draft Bill / Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) / Buhari's Wife Speaking At A Gathering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.