Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Forget Russia 2018, Nigeria Got The Momentum- Algeria Coach Tells Zambia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Forget Russia 2018, Nigeria Got The Momentum- Algeria Coach Tells Zambia (645 Views)

Algeria Coach, Rohr Disrupted My Plan / Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Russia 2018, Nigeria Got The Momentum- Algeria Coach Tells Zambia by david7777: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Algeria manager Lucas Alcaraz has written off the chances of Zambia qualifying for the 2018 World Cup in Russia, insisting that they should channel their energy into qualifying for the 2022 World Cup.

In the race for qualifying in Group B of the African World Cup qualifiers, the Chipolopolo are only three points off the pace heading into their next fixture with leaders Nigeria on October 7, following their shock 1-0 win over the Desert Warriors on Tuesday night.

”Zambia has a balanced squad with a blend of youngsters but I don’t think they can make it for the World Cup in Russia,” Alcaraz told reporters, according to Daily Mail Zambia.

”I know it was an interesting result in Cameroon, which gives hope to other teams, but still the momentum is with Nigeria.

”Zambian coach [Wedson Nyirenda] has a good team but I think he should concentrate on building a strong team with the focus on qualifying for the 2022 World Cup.

”I believe the Qatar target is attainable if they can maintain the same performance.”

Zambia have never qualified for the World Cup while their next opponents Nigeria have made five appearances in total.

[ALLNIGERIASOCCER]
to read more breaking news click www.naijamatas.com

Re: Forget Russia 2018, Nigeria Got The Momentum- Algeria Coach Tells Zambia by Damibiz(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2017
U re wise,u knw nd i appreciate that,take this thunder,send an go Zambia,break them leg,take this one,send an Go Uyo so that when zambia show for 9ja them no go get mouth.....thank me later
Re: Forget Russia 2018, Nigeria Got The Momentum- Algeria Coach Tells Zambia by david7777: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2017
yes oo
Damibiz:
U re wise,u knw nd i appreciate that,take this thunder,send an go Zambia,break them leg,take this one,send an Go Uyo so that when zambia show for 9ja them no go get mouth.....thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Gets Emotional As Road In Portugal Is Named After Him / BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017--vote For Victor Moses / Best Unisex Hostel @ Akoka:urban Oasis Unisex Private Hostel Akoka Yaba For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.