Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal (1426 Views)

Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country / Which Senegal Team Is The Golden Generation 2002 WC Team Or 2021 AFCON Team? / 4 Highest Paid Bench Warmers In The Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by manofsense(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Newly appointed coach of Algeria national team Rabah Madjer has hit out at the Nigerian team who his team will be facing on Friday in a dead rubber World Cup 2018 Qualifiers tie.

Speaking to the press in Algeria, Madjer who was not in charge of the team when they suffered a 3-1 loss to Nigeria in the reverse tie played in Uyo said the Nigerian team has many players who don’t get to play for their European clubs..

” I have studied the Nigerian team, apart from Iwobi, every other player is mostly a substitute for their team in Europe , but that doesn’t mean they will not be at the level to face us”, Madjer said.

” The game against Nigeria is not a friendly match for me, to me it’s the first game of the qualifiers for the 2018 African Cup of Nations in Cameroon”.
Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by Tolexander: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
manofsense:
Newly appointed coach of Algeria national team Rabah Madjer has hit out at the Nigerian team who his team will be facing on Friday in a dead rubber World Cup 2018 Qualifiers tie.

Speaking to the press in Algeria, Madjer who was not in charge of the team when they suffered a 3-1 loss to Nigeria in the reverse tie played in Uyo said the Nigerian team has many players who don’t get to play for their European clubs..

” I have studied the Nigerian team, apart from Iwobi, every other player is mostly a substitute for their team in Europe , but that doesn’t mean they will not be at the level to face us”, Madjer said.

” The game against Nigeria is not a friendly match for me, to me it’s the first game of the qualifiers for the 2018 African Cup of Nations in Cameroon”.
source??
Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by Kamelot77(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
his brain is Licking,moses nd ndidi dey start every match for deir team
Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by Yeligray(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
manofsense:

op na do them do you?, u forgot ndidi(leicester city), moses(chelsea), kelechi(leicester city), ademola lookman(everton), awoniyi, osasie odamwengie(madura united)..

Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by Nbote(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
He shldnt worry, no need for plenty talk .. Both him and his countrymen will b forced to warm their benches and couch and watch us in June

1 Like

Re: Algeria Coach Madjer Blast – Nigerian Team Is Full Of Bench Warmers Bar Arsenal by manofsense(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Yeligray:
op na do them do you?, u forgot ndidi(leicester city), moses(chelsea), kelechi(leicester city), ademola lookman(everton), awoniyi, osasie odamwengie(madura united)..
bros no be me talk am ooo

(1) (Reply)

Adidas Unveil The Official 2018 World Cup Ball: ‘the Telstar 18’ / Premier League Standing At The End Of Match Week 11 / 2017 Recap: Ten Nigerian Footballers Who Got Married In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.