Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (37494 Views)

Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by CastedDude: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Ifeanyi Calistus has revealed how he shared his survival story to a man who tried to scam him and how the scammer reacted after hearing it. Read his story below;

MY ENCOUNTER WITH A SCAMMER.

On the midnight of 29th August, I received a strange but curious message. The message read "You are sleeping while your life and business is on redline. Very soon, we shall know if it's the police or Army will save you". His name appeared on truecaller as scorpion2. I didn't know this person.

But the man continued to call me. He said i was joking with fire because i had refused to contact him after reading his message. He threatened that soon I will be kidnapped and neither the police nor Army could save me. I asked him to explain the meaning of all that rubbish. I wanted him to tell me exactly what he wanted me to do but he refused to talk.

I told the man that he was threatening and harassing a dead man. He asked me... ' who is a dead man?' I told him I was a dead man but through the grace of God, I overcame. He became sober and more interested on why I said so. I told him that even though I had stopped sharing the experience. I don't usually feel good going through that horrible memory lane but because he tried to scare me, I will tell him the story to prove to him that nothing scares me again.

On the midnight of 15th of may 2014 about one year after my wedding, armed robbers invaded my residence and opened fire on me and my wife. Bullets poured everywhere like rain drops. They were four in number, all armed with AK47/automatic riffle. I was shot at the hip within a close range. My wife was shot at the leg through a closed door.

We were taken to Emmanuel clinic and they couldn't handle our case and from there we were transfered to Rehoboth Orthopaedic Hospital here in Portharcourt. God did wonders through the hand of the professor in charge of the hospital.

I never knew life to be such a fragile reality. Men should be humble and seek the face of God always because we live only by the grace of God and there is nothing in this side of existence.

On the 17th of may 2014, i came face to face with death. Same day, my wife had a terrible miscarriage. I had insisted to be taken to the toilet to ease myself. I couldn't imagine myself doing it on the hospital bed inside the stainless plate the nurses provided. People were begging me to just relax and accept the reality of what happened to me. The whole scene appeared to me like a dream.

Two persons guided me, one by my right and the other by my left. Gradually, they walked me through the toilet door. Suddenly, i had an upsurge in my system. My face turned pale. my legs became weak. I complained that i do not know what was happening to me. They assisted me as i sat on the bathtub. Immediately i had a total blackout. I transited from this world of reality to the other side of existence. I could neither see nor hear the people around me. I found myself roaming in a garden full of shrubs and flowers. I was wondering what i was doing there all alone. while i was there, i started hearing shrill voices from a distant place.

Gradually the voices kept drawing nearer and finally, they became real. I was hearing things like....''call the Doctor'', ''pour water on his head'', ''lets carry him back to the bed'' etc. I was also hearing prayers like ''God you never disappointed me'', ''God manifest yourself in this place'' etc. I also felt serious beating on my chest. Infact it was this beating that helped brought me back to consciousness.

When i opened my eyes, i was surprised to see that people were running helter- skelter.The Doctor was already on hand with his stetoscope hung round his neck. My brother was already in a serious praying mood while he held me very close to himself. Finally,they took me back to my bed where the Doctor examined me thoroughly and placed me on life support where I was breathing through the aid of oxygen bottle. Few hours later, I was revived.
I was thinking about what happened and suddenly a negative imagination flashed through my mind. I thought to myself that had i died,the best epitaph befitting my Obituary announcement would have read.................. GONE SO SOON

The man was terribly shaken by my story. I told him that I still move around today with bullet buried inside my hip because the doctor couldn't remove it. When I had my first surgery, a metal plate was inserted into my system to link the femur damaged by bullets to the sucket. After one year, I had another excruciating surgery to remove the metal plate.

It was truly a long walk to full recovery. It took us three years to be back on our feet. Lot of money were spent. We passed through horrible pains, material wealth and other resources were expended. To God be the glory. We survived. Recently, my wife gave birth to a bouncing baby girl. Today our joy is complete.

The man who was threatening me a while ago, was so sorry for every inconvenience and thanked God for saving my life and that of my wife. I told him that we are having Thanksgiving service and Child dedication next Sunday, 10th of September 2017 in Portharcourt. I invited him but he declined and continued to apologize for harassing me. We are friends now. I sent him some of the pictures we took in the hospital and shells of the bullets picked after the attack.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/scammer-apologizes-man-shared-scary-story-graphic-photos.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by CastedDude: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2017

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by BlackDBagba: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2017
Sensor please !!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by ipobarecriminals: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2017
sad Good story. May we not jam/see evil

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by emmanwandud(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2017
God still answers prayer. And to the unfortunate scammers that hAve refused 2 change thier ways, would soon meet their Waterloo. Nothing In this life is worth killing for. Immediately you are gone, nothing matters anymore.

45 Likes

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by Midgut(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Humans are evil!
How would someone, because he wants to get rich, threat his fellow human with death? This man's story touched my heart.
I pray God heal you totally and return all your losses

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by thesicilian: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2017
I thank God for your life bro. Once we close our eyes in this world everything is gone, but God gave you a second chance. Keep sharing your story to inspire others, and show love to your neighbour.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by Homeboiy: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by omowolewa: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God for his life.

Most criminals couldn't have done evils if their conscience is on active mode.Even, Evans pleaded guilty.

We just always need to pray to God/Allah/Diety to alway protect us. A touchy story you have there.

15 Likes

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by madridguy(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2017
This is terrible. Our God is a miraculous God.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by doctimonyeka(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God for His faithfulness... Affliction will NOT rise up the second time..

14 Likes

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by vchykp(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2017
i have been to that world before, a world where you dont know anyone, you dont remember who you are, mine was not a garden, it was a big black hall with light far ahead of me, i was walking towards the light before i started hearing.. doctor.. prayers. etc, life is nothing, death is real.. I thank God for your testimony, i know strongly God has a purpose for you. God bless

46 Likes

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by fernandoc(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
On Monday I watched a young man slump and die without any illness or cause. We called his name for hours and beat him to wake up no way. Death is so absolute. I have never done this before but I urge everyone to give his/her life to Christ cos anything can happen at anytime.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Mmmmmm
Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by Odianose13(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2017
God's name be praised!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2017
I read and view this with goose pimple all over me.
May all these robbers repent now or be perished.
I know they are here also.

12 Likes

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by chynie: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Op please add ''graphics'' to the topic

1 Like

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by vicoloni(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Touching story...made me cry.

Victoria Yinka pls read too....

1 Like

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by Legacyltd: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2017
We are nothing but Pencil in the Hand of God shocked
Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by bedspread: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2017
Even the devil will repent after seeing this

ALMIGHTY GOD REMAINS A MIRACLE WORKER ANYTIME & ANYDAY.... HE SAVED WHOEVER HE WILL
I PRAISE GOD FOR UR LIVES BRO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by fk001(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Lol that kidnapper is a learner, he even have time to hear this long story.

Is that one a kidnapper again?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by IamSINZ(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Allahu akbar.. smiley
Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by dayleke: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2017
So sad.
Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by midehi2(f): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Chai

Pls graphic

I almost throw up my tea

1 Like

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by jchioma: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Even the scammer fear when he see wetin pass am.

Na so! Life is by grace. Some people living like they own the life.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by enimooko: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Na hunger push that scammer. Every criminal is human
Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by CaptPlanet(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oga Ifeanyi gave uncle scammer a spoon of.....

1 Like

Re: Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS by lelvin(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man In Suit Finally Caught After Stealing Phones Many Times (Pix/Video) / Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.