Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,766 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) (36837 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
An Angry Mob has set two suspected armed robbers ablaze in Onitsha, Anambra State, Reports.

The Incident occurred near Sokoto Road, Main Market around 3.30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 1, 2023

An eyewitnesses in the area said the mob first lynched the suspects before setting them on fire.

"The tricycle operator had dropped a passenger and his goods in the market, and as he was about to move, those boys approached him and attempted to dispossess him of his money before the mob descended on them, lynched them before setting them ablaze,” the witness told newsmen.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, who confirmed the incident, said the two suspects identified as Omaume and Monday, are members of a notorious armed robbery gang terrorizing Onitsha Main Market.

“The Commissioner of Police, CP Aderemi Adeoye, has condemned the act and reiterated his call for members of the public to always take offenders to the nearest police station for necessary policing actions, particularly the conduct of appropriate investigations,” the PPRO stated.

"The CP has, therefore, ordered a thorough investigation of the incident.

"Meanwhile, preliminary information revealed that the two male suspects, who were later simply identified as Omaume and Monday, are members of a notorious armed robbery gang led by one Itanda (Male), already in the Correctional Service Custodial Centre.

“The gang is alleged to be responsible for several attacks and the dispossession of traders and unsuspecting victims of their personal belongings at the Main Market, Onitsha.”

https://www.facebook.com/100095516587309/posts/pfbid0qY8wQJ7NZzi7tvcfFheNfocrynfJbAxDBBCPtqGMAa8LgDX1ysqGAAw33Y2GX7XEl/?app=fbl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Xscape1993(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
This life...What a painful way to die just because of temporarily things of this world!!! Lack of spirit of contentment is not good. Always be contented with the little that you have. Take your eyes off people's things.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Xscape1993:
This life....

See More Bad News @ www.. com

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by LeoDeKing: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Are they barbarians.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Kosoco(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Baberians...
A Ñew Nigeria is POssible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by LeoDeKing: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
This level of barbarism. Very unfortunate.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by shagasha: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
Say no to Jungle justice

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:
angry

Is Back With Today's Bad News

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by michlins(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
These ones have been sent to God for him to forgive them or judge them accordingly.

In this Buhari times, you decided to steal the sweat and blood of others.

Omo!!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Kizyte(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Onitsha is full of criminals these days

8 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by lordm(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is wrong, hand thieves to police. I remember the first time I heard someone was being burnt in my area in Lagos. I cried inside of me

12 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Emmexguy123: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
It's very dangerous to be a thief in onisha especially main Market.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by tunjijones(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
U no see where to tif, na onitsha main market you go.

No be say I dey support jungle justice ooo but People dey vex, make all tif go find work do...

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Giftedhand47(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by EKONGKING: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
They eat human meat as a barbeque in south east .

The party has just started in main market in Onitsha , lots of chicks and beers along with meat .

They are chilling there ,while we are suffering here . I blame Tinubu for my woes undecided .

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Tymk: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Igbo Igbos worst bastards to ever enter earth

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Lovemeharder(f): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Omg! cry

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by tonicyril: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jungle justice can only be done in a jungle grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by StreetFight: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Developers are doing their generationally inherited profession

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by WonderManly(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Chibuzoripob: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
cool home state of our online President cool. Elu-ups from top to bottom are THIEVES

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
michlins:
These ones have been sent to God for him to forgive them or judge them accordingly.

In this Buhari times, you decided to steal the sweat and blood of others.

Omo!!!!

Have u been hibernating?

7 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
The police have quickly jumped to conclusion through a shoddy investigation that they are the two notorious armed robbers simply identified as Omaume and Monday. What if they are not the persons identified, now that they are burnt beyond recognition.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by AskNgige2: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Omo na this kind thing those one chance need in Abuja..

And some Tinibu supporters

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by jieta: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
lordm:
This is wrong, hand thieves to police. I remember the first time I heard someone was being burnt in my area in Lagos. I cried inside of me
you never experience robbery once nai make you dey speak oyibo so

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
....while Peter Obi walks free shocked

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
tunjijones:
U no see where to tif, na onitsha main market you go.

No be say I dey support jungle justice ooo but People dey vex, make all tif go find work do...

Dey Live And Direct In ONITSHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attah Aboi, Footballer Murdered By Cult Members In Lagos / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.