Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! (4345 Views)

Ponzi Scheme, MMM, Is Back As It Promises 50% Profit On Investment / MMM Is Back As It Launch A New Weekly Promo !!! / Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by jd1986(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Poeple aint paying undecided

Guilders...la liars grin grin

Naija Marvodi...on the run grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by cuedish: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Died since June 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by jd1986(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2017
cuedish:
Died since June 2017
u know this!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2017
space booked.. Where is that fifty
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by gondon(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bro don't be deceived, it's paying live........... All my guys and my accounts are back and better.

Keep phing and ghing

10 Likes

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by jamesjude: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
gondon:
Bro don't be deceived, it's paying live........... All my guys and my accounts are back and better.

Keep phing and ghing
Thank you bro but Please leave these fools alone and don't reply them for they seek cheap attention and are invalids.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by hood2baba: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
i was expecting to see sgtponzihater
i love it when he attacks these sh!tty ponzi schemes.
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
MMM is dead?, na ur papa kill am?, BASTARD!!!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Booked, a bogus reply loading.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Booked, a bogus reply loading.....
How many oyinbo women have u scammed today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
See as una role model Sgt. Ponzihater1 dey fool himself, from betting to patronising Ashawo, now na to dey scam oyinbo women.....typical characteristics of a yahoo Boy.

4 Likes

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
cliff26:
How many oyinbo women have u scammed today?
How does this nonsense u posted relate with d topic plss.
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
cliff26:
See as una role model Sgt. Ponzihater1 dey fool himself, from betting to patronising Ashawo, now na to dey scam oyinbo women.....typical characteristics of a yahoo Boy.

U are d one fooling urself. Exhibiting circumstantiality is an act of impending insanity. Address d issue at hand.
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

U are d one fooling urself. Exhibiting circumstantiality is an act of impending insanity. Address d issue at hand.
No!, I want to address ur issue, u're part of d pple spoiling Nigeria's name globally, u specialize in scaming and swindling foreigners off their money.....when pple of integrity are talking u shuldn't talk cos u're a complete disgrace..d worst part of it all is dat u're even a married man with kids...What a shame!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by SOLASA: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
CHESTER48:
fifty don chop all una Moni run since.
Mmm died since June.
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by adax007: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin Sgt.Ponzihater, Nigeria's greatest scammer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
cliff26:

No!, I want to address ur issue, u're part of d pple spoiling Nigeria's name globally, u specialize in scaming and swindling foreigners off their money.....when pple of integrity are talking u shuldn't talk cos u're a complete disgrace..d worst part of it all is dat u're even a married man with kids...What a shame!

How does my personal life relate with ur swindling unsuspecting naive but well meaning investors of their hard earned money. How does it cause heart attack for pensioners who put their pension into a monkey business. Defend d scam called MMM. Is there anywhere in my write up u saw scam. Pls be guided. MMM guiders will surely remain scammers and will meet their Waterloo very soon, someday.

3 Likes

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by adax007: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

How does my personal life relate with ur swindling unsuspecting naive but well meaning investors of their hard earned money. How does it cause heart attack for pensioners who put their pension into a monkey business. Defend d scam called MMM. Is there anywhere in my write up u saw scam. Pls be guided. MMM guiders will surely remain scammers and will meet their Waterloo very soon, someday.
I saw scam in ur write up cos what does a married man like u need an oyibo woman for, u were even begging 4 sites and apps to "catch" an Oyinbo woman, take it or leave it, u're a SCAMMER

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Hadizometer: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sgt.ponzihater and yahooyahoo business is lyk 5 & 6, Sgt.Scammer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=adax007 post=60232639]
I saw scam in ur write up cos what does a married man like u need an oyibo woman for, u were even begging 4 sites and apps to "catch" an Oyinbo woman, take it or leave it, u're a SCAMMER[/quote

Take it or leave it this has nothing to do with the issue at hand, go to that post and address that if not u are merely looking for how to upsurp the truth. Where are peoples 2016 mavros?, how about the 2017 mavros u have trapped too. In my usually peaceful way I call u no names, but If I am a scammer may d blood of those I have scammed be on me, if not may the heavens and the Earth in which u stay to tag me judge you to the end of the age in Its own way for calling a fellow man scammer unjustly, may it be the last time u will rationally call someone a name unjustly, may truth elude any facet of ur life, till u realize it's benefit. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Owosky28: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
[ADMIN1:
If you have been paid pls visit

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=962973110509639&id=960931010713849

And comment your happiness and like the page also share

If you haven't received just wait jejely and receive first before commenting. Tomorrow is your day.pls patience or if I die you will still gh?�

Don't let workers die and me too.instant gh is rare in ponzi world so pls kudos to us if you no give us�
Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
MMM pays

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by timtrader(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
jd1986:

Really, I don't blame you for creating this thread. NL was a mature place for quality content before but not anymore. MMM is dead right? How many times will this mmm die? Since dec last year, all manner of threads and post that says mmm is dead, how many times will mmm die yet not dead. Just imagine the only thing you said about mmm in a thread you created yet the mod didn't delete it. Like I said, the quality of your thread discredit the quality of the whole Investment section and the mod here.
This thread and some others like this whether it concerns mmm or not is pathetic. This forum is the most popular in Nigeria that the world view to know events in Nigeria yet this poo thread.
I don't blame you, I blame the mod that overlook these things, it shows his/her quality of work here is poor. The mod can ban me but he/she have read the truth.

OP your words and emoticons shows your kind of person, the kind that hurry out to gossip and mock people. Its not just about mmm, that's clearly your kind of person. Yesterday was 6th when you happily said Finally MMM is dead? Well I will like to know how many more times MMM needs to die finally? I ph yesterday 6th on the day you sarcastically said it died and also gh yesterday 6th and today 7th I received both alerts for my gh. I have attached pictorial proof. Drop your whatsoever kinds of proof that shows "Finally... MMM is dead".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by okusbaba(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
CHESTER48:

You missed me broke fucckface? Lmao. Am straight hommie.
MMM is dead? Hahahahahah, bring on the proofs with ur chicken Chest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
SOLASA:

fifty don chop all una Moni run since.
Mmm died since June.

SAMOSA, so you have been alive all this while and yet silent? Cheese head grin grin, hope the poverty line has been harsh on ur miserable life? Look for the nearest digck in your area and suck it for some money, buhahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
jd1986:

Out of all the MMM haters, I regard you as the tiniest and the most clueless. Bring on your proof let us see. You are supposed to be a learned man grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
cliff26:

Buhehehehehe, forget that broke hippy porrnstar grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Suspended Nigerian Stock Brokers / How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares / Earn Legit And Passive Income In $ Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.