Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? (2500 Views)

Ponzi Scheme, MMM, Is Back As It Promises 50% Profit On Investment / MMM Is Back As It Launch A New Weekly Promo !!! / Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by SOLASA: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2017
I believe we can all agree that the biggest fraud in Nigeria is finally over, nobody is GHing anymore, and the so called guiders (scammers) like fifty have milked all they can from innocent participants, I hope this will be a lesson again to my fellow Nigerians, since they couldn't learn from the crash of MMM in December 2016 and the crash of GHW or GHWX or GHWX2.
I hope you have all learnt your lessons.
shun PONZI schemes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Hadizometer: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Who told u dat MMM is dead?, are u normal at all?

3 Likes

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by rekeson: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
SOLASA:
I believe we can all agree that the biggest fraud in Nigeria is finally over, nobody is GHing anymore, and the so called guiders (scammers) like fifty have milked all they can from innocent participants, I hope this will be a lesson again to my fellow Nigerians, since they couldn't learn from the crash of MMM in December 2016 and the crash of GHW or GHWX or GHWX2.
shun PONZI schemes.

So ?

Even the latest propaganda that the Nigerian Senate is planning to shutdown mmm didn't ruffle any feathers, what makes u think this ur empty ramblings here will make any difference.

MMM is a movement fuelled by hunger and poverty. It can only die when hunger and poverty leaves Nigeria. Mmm is the secondary version of Sports betting. Only that ur chances of making returns in mmm is way higher than ur chances of winning in betting grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
SOLASA:
shun PONZI schemes.

Am a threat to some people. Hohohoho, Not at all we cannot agree. Fifty and other participants like me are still MILKING from their profits you SAMOSA Cheese brain. Even sgtponzihater1 has decided to lay low because he is sure he got nothing more to say. But you? You are SAMOSA, only meant for consumption. Olodo find attached and die in silence. Present your own proof to back your talk up, anu grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hadizometer:
Who told u dat MMM is dead?, are u normal at all?

You can't expect more than this from someone whose brain is made of soft samosa grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
fifty:

Am a threat to some people. Hohohoho, Not at all we cannot agree. Fifty and other participants like me are still MILKING from their profits you SAMOSA Cheese brain. Even sgtponzihater1 has decided to lay low because he is sure he got nothing more to say. But you? You are SAMOSA, only meant for consumption. Olodo find attached and die in silence. Present your own proof to back your talk up, anu grin grin

Pls stop mentioning my name. I've been doing my thing peacefully.
Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by NewLife87: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hahahahahah, SAMOSA kwa. Fifty u wucked o. Make una stop to reply these small children wey still dey chop mummy thank ma.

We must all be rich, hahahaha grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by SOLASA: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
fifty:

look at the small amounts you were matched to receive as a so called guider (scammer), what a pity, now I know you are just a poor filthy rat and a small boy, instead of you to use your little money to pay your school fees you are using it on mmm, you are just the biggest fool on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Hadizometer: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
SOLASA:

look at the small amounts you were matched to receive as a so called guider (scammer), what a pity, now I know you are just a poor filthy rat and a small boy, instead of you to use your little money to pay your school fees you are using it on mmm, you are just the biggest fool on nairaland.
grin e pain am, Samosa, u're a born loser 4 life!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
SOLASA:

That's the level of your thinking little SAMOSA. Imagine how many 2000naira can make 500k-1million,then imagine how many times I may collect it cheesy. See my unmatched PH request. Make e pain u well well, die dia grin grin. See the time of capture before u call it photoshopped like your mumu gay partners

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by SOLASA: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Stanley187:
Hahahaha SAMOSA, I don kill myself with laugh, jankoriko grin grin
who is samosa?
I am solasa don't mind that blind foolish illiterate rat that is matched to receive 1k and 2k and not all of them paid what a big fool, he just brought out his dirty ass to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Pls stop mentioning my name. I've been doing my thing peacefully.

Go and wash your babe pant biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
cliff26:
Where's dat Olosho loving, Oyinbo scamming Sgt.Ponzihater sef?, well I guess he's currently washing a white lady's pant right now.......hahahahahahaha

Why calling my name in this.
Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by SOLASA: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
fifty:

That's the level of your thinking little SAMOSA. Imagine how many 2000naira can make 500k-1million,then imagine how many times I may collect it cheesy. See my unmatched PH request. Make e pain u well well, die dia grin grin. See the time of capture before u call it photoshopped like your mumu gay partners
hahaha.
copy and paste.
you are and will always be a poor filthy rat.
it's you it's paining not me cos am not doing mmm cos it dead, and it's for the poor people like you and your family.
if you need money to eat and feed your family tell me I will feed your entire generation, am angry cos I taught this filthy fifty was a person not knowing that he just a cheap poor gold digging scamming rat. I spit on u.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
SOLASA:

hahaha.
copy and paste.
you are and will always be a poor filthy rat.
it's you it's paining not me cos am not doing mmm cos it dead, and it's for the poor people like you and your family.
if you need money to eat and feed your family tell me I will feed your entire generation, am angry cos I taught this filihy fifty was a person not knowing that he just a cheap poor gold digging scamming rat. I spit on u.

I no talk am? He say na photoshop grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Stanley187:

Na frustration u dey show so and u no know. Lmao

The guy is transparent grin grin Buhahahaha. I am waiting patiently to pay my PH to people who are GHing my brother, for those who say guiders are only MILKING and not PHing. Make dem die dia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
cliff26:
Where's dat Olosho loving, Oyinbo scamming Sgt.Ponzihater sef?, well I guess he's currently washing a white lady's pant right now.......hahahahahahaha

What does this mean.
Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Hadizometer: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

What does this mean.
Oyinbo Scammer no1

4 Likes

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
SOLASA:
shun PONZI schemes.

God bless u man, you couldn't have put it better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by elvisojugo: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
may small sense fall on you... you really need it

SOLASA:
shun PONZI schemes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
I've always respected SOLASA, his quest for truth is certainly not in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by SOLASA: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
thanks my brother.
Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
No be only truth!!!, Samosa is speaking out of depression and frustration!!!.....GHWx really really dealt with him grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
cliff26:

No be only truth!!!, Samosa is speaking out of depression and frustration!!!.....GHWx really really dealt with him grin grin grin

I guess he realised there's no future in Ponzi schemes and made a U-turn, and that's commendable. I remember vividly all those who insulted me during the hay days of GHWW, now I have been vindicated and I hold no grudge against anyone. No credible individual should promote any Ponzi schemes, deception, lies, greed and manipulation are its driving force.

I remain Ponzi Hater

The pioneer of the fight against Ponzi schemes in Nigeria and I'm humbled.
Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
U remain d pioneer of Oyinbo women scamming & Olosho patronising. Mumu!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why people cannot just address the subject at hand. It's quite pathetic. Ponzi schemes are all crumbled. When we said it, we where called haters, but today, I have been vindicated, giverforum, GHWW, twinkas, all WhatsApp peer to peer schemes and now MMM, the biggest scam story of the 21st century is now moribund. The carcass remaining of a dead MMM are those phing 1k, 2k and #500 naira, as if it's a kalo kalo business we are doing. Shame on all seller and guiders of these schemes. Tomorrow belongs to the apostle of truth and we must seek it.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty? by rekeson: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
cliff26:
U remain d pioneer of Oyinbo women scamming & Olosho patronising. Mumu!!!

Hehehehehehe grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Happened In Just 3 Days / Bitcoin Market Price: NGN/$ (www.btc-ngn.com) / Forex Trader Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.