Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Luckynewsinfo's Congratulatory Message To CEO Viviangist.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Luckynewsinfo's Congratulatory Message To CEO Viviangist.com (249 Views)

Moment Davido Introduced His Guys To CEO Of Martell Drink In Paris, France / Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) / Happy Birthday To CEO Of Mankinde CEO Of Naijaloaded as he Clock 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luckynewsinfo's Congratulatory Message To CEO Viviangist.com by iamstanc(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2017
http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/luckynewsinfos-congratulatory-message_27.html

Dear Vivian ,
So, I heard that the big day has come and gone. I can't express how proud I am of you. Over the past four years, I've seen you grow both physically and mentally, maturing into a fine young adult. You've earned it, It's your moment. Cherish it.I'm sorry I won't be able to join you for the festivities. I'm heading back to my home later this week for a much-needed break. I can't wait to catch up with old friends and eat way too much home cooking. But before I go, I couldn't leave without dropping off a few words ofwisdom.I know this is an exciting time but it's also a pretty scaryone. The future can be uncertain. The best way to fight that is to embrace that uncertainty.Education is great but trust me, it's not for everyone. That's why it's so important for our city and state to improve our current educational system. They owe it to graduates like us.What's most important is that you capitalize on the opportunities that are presented to you. Whether it's on campus or in a trade school, find your own path. Don't mimic the paths of others. Be flexible but be patient. Who knows where life will take you – take measured risks and bolster yourself when times get tough.And let me be real with you, times will be tough. Here's the good news: That Certificate you're about to receive proves that you can overcome any obstacle. It's a fact oflife that many grads will start out life behind the 8-ball. But you're an adult now – you can't blame your economic or ethnic background for hardship. Don't believe the hype, prejudices are alive and well. And that's more reason for you to shatter them. Life hits hard but you have to capability of hitting back so much harder. Make your mark on this world.You know, a few days ago one of the kids I mentor at my church told me that in order to achieve his dreams he'll have to leave Nigeria. That statement saddened me but I can relate. I wanted to leave Nigeria to find opportunity too. In the meantime, don't be afraid to spread your wings – seek opportunity whenever it calls.Still, remember that this will always be your home. That's why visiting my family is such a priority to me. It's where I learned my values, found my faith and became a man. Opportunity calls but home will remain here. step out and find your own path.Opportunities and obstacles await you. When times get hard, don't hesitate to turn to those that give you strength. Even at my darkest moments, I never felt like it was me against the world. At the very least, I'm always an army of four – me and the Holy Trinity (Umu Nduru in your voice) . Hold fast to your faith, move your feet forward and keep your eyes on that next opportunity. And your heart? Don't worry,family got your backAs my favorite musical philosopher once said, "The world is yours." I can't wait to see how you'll shape it.

Lucky Nwosu
CEO luckynewsinfo.com

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/luckynewsinfos-congratulatory-message_27.html

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Finally Split Up / Music Trend Alert!!! : Blezzgold- "Closer" (pro By Franky Beatz) / Download Lastest Song By Akata Boy-catching Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.