Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,362 members, 7,868,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Bluetooth Sending Stuff Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bluetooth Sending Stuff Problem (551 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending / Bluetooth Software For Dell Inspiron 640m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Sending Stuff Problem by femi4: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
Just of recent,I discovered dat my laptop(pav dv6) can't send files through bluetooth but receives stuffs from other bluetooth device .My bluetooth driver is up to date,the appropriate bluetooth option were ticked and no hadware damaged.Any body with similar experience
Re: Bluetooth Sending Stuff Problem by deji2009(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
femi4:

Just of recent,I discovered dat my laptop(pav dv6) can't send files through bluetooth but receives stuffs from other bluetooth device .My bluetooth driver is up to date,the appropriate bluetooth option were ticked and no hadware damaged.Any body with similar experience

Thanks for the above enquiry, could you explain how you were sending files.
This may explain what you are doing right and wrong . Good luck !
Re: Bluetooth Sending Stuff Problem by femi4: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2010
The usual way, By right clicking on the file,then scroll down to " send to" then click on "bluetooth device". A bluetooth transfer wizard opens asking me to choose a device where the file will be sent,but all I see is a blank page. I have applied all my computer skills,nothing seems to be working
Re: Bluetooth Sending Stuff Problem by deji2009(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2010
femi4:

The usual way, By right clicking on the file,then scroll down to " send to" then click on "bluetooth device". A bluetooth transfer wizard opens asking me to choose a device where the file will be sent,but all I see is a blank page. I have applied all my computer skills,nothing seems to be working

Dear femi4,

The best way forward is to reinstall the bluetooth drivers. what's the make and model of your computer.
knowing this will  help us finding you the right drivers. i believe you are using the wrong drivers.

Good luck !
Re: Bluetooth Sending Stuff Problem by femi4: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2010
i hv re-installed the bluetooth drivers. No solution so far, i m using hp pav dv6950ei

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Izap / Domicillary Account Needed In Zenith Or Gtb / I Need Help With Opera Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.