Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Piston And Fusion Anyone? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Piston And Fusion Anyone? (1772 Views)

One Time 60% Off On Oracle Apps R12 Course Bundle And Fusion Financials Course / 50% Off On Oracle Apps R12 Financials And Fusion Financials Course Bundle / 50% Discount On Oracle Apps R12 And Fusion Financials Cloud Training Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piston And Fusion Anyone? by KingOvo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hey people, so a while back I got to know about HRM and its importance, I was excited about it and decided to check for HRM training in Nigeria and found Piston and Fusion, it is one of the very few results that came up on google. I checked their website and had a chat with their representative, he told me about the programs they offer and I was interested, I still am though. However, the problem is that I am a bit skeptical as to how genuine they are, I mean their certificates and all. So I just want to know if anybody who has used Piston and Fusion here can tell me more about their services, or perhaps recommend other reputable HRM training platform.
Thanks in advance. smiley

1 Like

Re: Piston And Fusion Anyone? by Haeymee: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hi guys.. I'm about to take a course with Piston and Fusion but I'm still skeptical.. Has anyone taken courses with them... Did they deliver value.. I need answers please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Piston And Fusion Anyone? by kufrebssy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Haeymee:
Hi guys.. I'm about to take a course with Piston and Fusion but I'm still skeptical.. Has anyone taken courses with them... Did they deliver value.. I need answers please. Thanks.

Wish someone had replied to this sha... I'm about to sign up and have same doubts
Re: Piston And Fusion Anyone? by kufrebssy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Do we have anyone here with Piston and Fusion experience?

Please help out with any available info
Re: Piston And Fusion Anyone? by Nezzjnr: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
KingOvo:
Hey people, so a while back I got to know about HRM and its importance, I was excited about it and decided to check for HRM training in Nigeria and found Piston and Fusion, it is one of the very few results that came up on google. I checked their website and had a chat with their representative, he told me about the programs they offer and I was interested, I still am though. However, the problem is that I am a bit skeptical as to how genuine they are, I mean their certificates and all. So I just want to know if anybody who has used Piston and Fusion here can tell me more about their services, or perhaps recommend other reputable HRM training platform.
Thanks in advance. smiley
Are they worth it??
Re: Piston And Fusion Anyone? by KingOvo(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Are they worth it??
i didn't get a response.
Re: Piston And Fusion Anyone? by Nezzjnr: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
KingOvo:

i didn't get a response.
. I want to subscribe for a Course

(1) (Reply)

Questions And Answers Gst102 2018 / 12 Legitimate Ways To Gain Admission In Nigeria Without JAMB / This Should Be Taught In Nigerian Secondary Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.