Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,446 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

My Jamaican Friend Said Agriculture Will Save The Black World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Jamaican Friend Said Agriculture Will Save The Black World (320 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jamaican Friend Said Agriculture Will Save The Black World by onila(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
that everyone should have a garden at their backyard
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Agriculture Will Save The Black World by medexico(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
We all know this, people are just too lazy to farm.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Agriculture Will Save The Black World by PapaBrowne(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Having a garden at our backyard doesn't in anyway save the black world.

Rather we should have Ag/Food tech labs in our garages. That's what will give us value.

Look at Cocoa with 70% produced in West Africa valued at less than $5 Billion, while Chocolate, a mere by product of Cocoa is valued at over $120 billion.

We need to learn how to add value to our produce and that's not going to happen with gardens at our backyard.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Agriculture Will Save The Black World by lordkush: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
a time will come. Africa will be the next spot to develop

all nations will troupe to africa
the Chinese are already here
but the Americans will come, french, brit, croat,russuians, Canadians, japs,italians

it will be a battle for land
they have to grow crops to feed thier population

ion think sovereignty will matter much then again!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria (CJN), Vows To ‘flog’ Corrupt Judicial Officers / Why Is That Our Nigerian Police Don't Use Rubber Bullet? / Police Involvement In Crime: Wike's Allegation Makes No Sense To Me - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.