Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2431 Views)

I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: .. by benzene00: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2017

seriously this guy needs help

just checked his profile,All his topics reeks of poverty

pls if u knw hw u can help this poor guy pls do

I no want one day make I see "A nairalander hangs himself on top ceiling fan"

4 Likes

Re: .. by BlackDBagba: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
While you're at it, sell your d%#k too.... your brains, fingers, sell yourself angry
Re: .. by DanseMacabre(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Abeg if you don get buyer, I dey interested too o, either my kidney or my left blockus. Abeg.

Bet this one wey you dey talk drugs, are you an IPOB yoot? No let afonja come use Igbos shine for this thread o. angry
Re: .. by Stevengerd(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hw much last price?
Re: .. by ariyebaba(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Go and find work to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Stevebamdex(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Since you said you are cursed..who do you think would want to buy a cursed kidney? sad

I know you really need help but no matter how bad your situation is,never lose hope in God or in yourself.
Jesus is there to help you only if you can take away the evil desperation that has already clouded your mind.
People who thinks like this could kill themselves and even others.
As a man thinketh in his heart,so he is.
May the LORD help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hw much last price?
You wan buy?
Re: .. by Stevengerd(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rorachy:
You wan buy?
Yp. i dey find wan, wey i go grind use do soap
Re: .. by Waffarianman(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Naso hunger don hammer u... broo easy o

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
No need to sell your kidney boy, there are other ways to make money.

Come lemme show you the way cool
Re: .. by carzola(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Eyyyaaahh....

thats how he sold his common
sense last year now look at you?

this is a child that his parents
spent money sending to school

useless product....
Re: .. by DeManNextDoor(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
hello,u dnt need to du dat,jst send me a message containing ur age and location,i can help u

1 Like

Re: .. by zionmde: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
Eyyyaaahh....

thats how he sold his common
sense last year now look at you?

this is a child that his parents
spent money sending to school

useless product....

Easy.
I guess u dont know wat people pass through in this life. Being the wisest guy doesnt translate to being successful

1 Like

Re: .. by carzola(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
zionmde:

Easy.
I guess u dont know wat people pass through in this life. Being the wisest guy doesnt translate to being successful

I dont have time for people that reason with their butts
Re: .. by cuedish: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tysonkidd:
I'm depressed. I'm thinking of suicide but anytime i remember how my mum suffer for me I always drop the suicidal thoughts. I'm just a 22years old boy, ND holder. I've gone through a lot in my life but now I can't take it anymore. My Dad is not that poor but He has many wives with a lot of children so He don't give a fucck about me. I want to sell my kidney or if someone can help get a cocaine trafficking job. Or anything I'm ready to do anything. I wanna sell my soul to the devil since God has forsaken me. I'm cursed, All hope lost. But I want to help my mum, I want to put smile on her face.

I don't need anyone sympathy and I'm not begging for money all I want is just to sell my kidney or any drug dealing job. I'm AB+, healthy and strong.
I need help please!!!
PM me if you can help me work it out please!!!

Your village people Don gum body with you....
They are so close to you as your skin. .

Go for deliverance and you shall realise your true self.
Re: .. by Bibi294(f): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tysonkidd:
I'm depressed. I'm thinking of suicide but anytime i remember how my mum suffer for me I always drop the suicidal thoughts. I'm just a 22years old boy, ND holder. I've gone through a lot in my life but now I can't take it anymore. My Dad is not that poor but He has many wives with a lot of children so He don't give a fucck about me. I want to sell my kidney or if someone can help get a cocaine trafficking job. Or anything I'm ready to do anything. I wanna sell my soul to the devil since God has forsaken me. I'm cursed, All hope lost. But I want to help my mum, I want to put smile on her face.

I don't need anyone sympathy and I'm not begging for money all I want is just to sell my kidney or any drug dealing job. I'm AB+, healthy and strong.
I need help please!!!
PM me if you can help me work it out please!!!
Can we talk on WhatsApp? Drop your number
Re: .. by IamAirforce1: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm so disappointed with some comments here

What kind of stupid people do we have on this forum?

The OP needs your help and prayers and all you guys could do s to mock him.
This is sad.

This was how a facebook guy took his life after been mocked by his friends on his suicide note.

Some of you mocking him are old enough to be his father/Uncle and instead of talking him out of his dangerous move, you're mocking him.

You guys got no conscience and I pray you don't find yourselves in his shoes sometime someday .

@OP
Please I beg you , don't sell your kidney.
Contact this few reasonable people asking for your contact on here , maybe God go answer your prayer.

Please Op stay positive.
Bless.

4 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Op you're just 22years
Take it easy oga
Re: .. by FoolishBoy419: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm expecting some money this November. I will get back to you.
maybe oga seun or lalasticlala might assist you too.
bookmarked
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2017
DeManNextDoor:
hello,u dnt need to du dat,jst send me a message containing ur age and location,i can help u
I'm 22 years from Lagos State
please help me please
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2017
Bibi294:
Can we talk on WhatsApp? Drop your number
I don't have WhatsApp we can do PM. and this is my number 0-8-1-1-8-0-6-3-9-5-1
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I'm so disappointed with some comments here

What kind of stupid people do we have on this forum?

The OP needs your help and prayers and all you guys could do s to mock him.
This is sad.

This was how a facebook guy took his life after been mocked by his friends on his suicide note.

Some of you mocking him are old enough to be his father/Uncle and instead of talking him out of his dangerous move, you're mocking him.

You guys got no conscience and I pray you don't find yourselves in his shoes sometime someday .

@OP
Please I beg you , don't sell your kidney.
Contact this few reasonable people asking for your contact on here , maybe God go answer your prayer.

Please Op stay positive.
Bless.
wow thank you so much but I've gone too far I'm desperate to sell it. Sorry
Re: .. by stiffmeister(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2017
what can a kidney of a 22years old nd holder offers... which you're 28 and MSc holder I could have reason a price...

join illuminati

1 Like

Re: .. by DeManNextDoor(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Tysonkidd:
I'm 22 years from Lagos State please help me please
wats ur phone number
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2017
DeManNextDoor:
wats ur phone number
0-8-1-1-8-0-6-3-9-5-1
Re: .. by ashjay001(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2017
Tysonkidd:

0-8-1-1-8-0-6-3-9-5-1

Dont put urself under unnecessary pressure. If u think suicide is an option, then u can walk away from ur life as it is, n start afresh somewhere else. Only ur mom need know where u are.

Change location and stop thinking in millions. Not everyone will become an overnite millionaire.

Even after u sell d kidney and dont change ur mentality, u'll still lose everything!

1 Like

Re: .. by dukeprince50: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
life is expensive, only the fittest survive, if you buy something like kerosene or any other thing with your last cash and sell in retail, you can make money from there, Dangote borrowed just 3000$ and today he is the richest in the whole continent simply because he invest, myself went through many challenges that made me leave my former school, but here is a thing, I didn't quit, I continued to struggle, today my assets is worth some heavy cash, I didn't sell my kidney, whenever I fall throughout life, I always want to fall forward, I'm still a student but I have already planned my life for the next 20yrs. after you sell that kidney and finish the money, will you sell your balls? Cos you don't need it. nobody was born with a million dollar, some millionaires are schools dropouts. anybody who helped you is teaching you to be lazy, its not your fault if you are born poor, but its your fault if you die poor.

1 Like

Re: .. by dukeprince50: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
DeManNextDoor:

wats ur phone number
if you buy that kidney or give him money out of pity eh,
if God forgives you, I won't.
I saw a picture of a man sometime ago, the man has no leg, but he was busy pumping tyres to meet up with life expenses, I was so touched when I saw him
Re: .. by dukeprince50: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tysonkidd:

wow thank you so much but I've gone too far I'm desperate to sell it. Sorry
pls sell your balls, you don't need it. and also take the blood of men out of your veins, until you mature we won't call you a man.
Re: .. by luminouz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
dukeprince50:
pls sell your balls, you don't need it. and also take the blood of men out of your veins, until you mature we won't call you a man.
If u can't help..must u judge?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' / Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? / Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.