Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) (2924 Views)

Can You Ask Someone To Look After Your Wife While You Are Away? / She Does Not Ask For Intimacy / Would You Ask Someone Else To Discipline Your Child For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by swtchicgurl: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yes, all cute. but who's cuter? cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
The chap on red and white top.
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by swtchicgurl: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
Legit1: The chap on red and white top.

dat baby is simply sweet but the one next to him is has great hair! still can't decide!!! cheesy
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by k2039: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
All four,I want quadruplet

1 Like

Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by slimchi2k2(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
cute baby's pls bring more
i just feel like ...........
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Odunnu: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Awwwwwww all so beautiful.
I want quadruplets too
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Odunnu: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
This one is my unborn daughter's lookalike.
Babies these days are so very cute
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by slimchi2k2(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
very cute Odunnu
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by UmericanGirl(f): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
All of the above and this one.

Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by slimchi2k2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
UmericanGirl, sweet very cute,dis pic's is better dan onila pic
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by swtchicgurl: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Odunnu: This one is my unborn daughter's lookalike.
Babies these days are so very cute

wow!!!!!! cutest baby yet! shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
my sisters baby cheesy so cute and precious
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/856534[/img] kiss
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by UmericanGirl(f): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
More pix! These babies are adorable.
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by swtchicgurl: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
vicky, this black baby beats yours! grin grin grin

Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by swtchicgurl: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
what about this?

Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by UmericanGirl(f): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
Cute!
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
switchic that not true
check this my baby's
lovely

kiss
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by UmericanGirl(f): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
grin

Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by UmericanGirl(f): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
~vicky~:
switchic that not true
check this my baby's
lovely

kiss

Love the braids.
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by ZACHIE: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
Non has tribal marks, non is kajaj
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by ZACHIE: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
But OP, na so them choose you at birth?
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by swtchicgurl: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
ZACHIE: But OP, na so them choose you at birth?

lol

i guess i was vewi vewi pretty and people wanted me tongue
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Cuteobi(f): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
Cutest!!!
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by EfemenaXY: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2012
swtchicgurl: Yes, all cute. but who's cuter? cheesy cheesy

The newborn with the pink blanket (top left) is simply ADORABLE! kiss kiss kiss

I just love babies! smiley
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by tasandra: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Cute kids..i luv that black nigga 2 grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Onyema1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Odunnu where are you from?
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Odunnu: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Onyema1: Odunnu where are you from?
A true 'son' of the soil. Proudly Nigerian
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by victorian(f): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
the four of them...but i prefer the last girl, looks like moi, my tiny version...so cute and lovely...muah!
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Zi: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
Check out this baby!

Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Onyema1(m): 1:44am On Oct 14, 2012
@Odunnu,lol, it's not in doubt, I know you are Nigerian, what part of Nigeria?
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Odunnu: 5:18am On Oct 14, 2012
Part? What do you mean by part? C'mon, its one Naijeriya, dont you gerrit!
Now why all the questions?
Re: Which Will You Ask For If You Were To Choose? (pix) by Onyema1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
Odunnu, it's just a simple question, you are just a typical Nigerian, lol, you answer question with question. If you don't want to disclose your state of origin here you can send me a private message, and don't ask me further question and stop this your circumlocution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Parents To Chase Their Daughter Out Because Of Pregnancy? / How Do Tell My Parents I No Longer Want To Be Married / What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.