Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate (1100 Views)

Man In Room 306 Finally Shows His Face After Chopping The Girl So Many Rounds / Cute Cameroon Guys / Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs In Revealing Outfit ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate by teachsergeant(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am very happy posting this today. After two years of learning i have successfuly become my own self boss thanks to mr abdulah and my humble parents and my father in heaven GOD almighty i am supposed to finish this February but awon aye attacked me and almost took my life no p let continue the journey i am now a boss on my own. #TECHADEIZA I am coming into the blogsphere now i pray to come and archive success
.LONG LEAVE BLOGGERS
cc

Re: Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate by smartty68(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats
Re: Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate by teachsergeant(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
smartty68:
Congrats
thanks
Re: Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate by Partnerbiz3: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wish you well.

Let me go and bring my data selling certificate..
Re: Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate by teachsergeant(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Wish you well.
Let me go and bring my data selling certificate..
yah wish you well too
Re: Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate by Obadun813(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Me too I want to learn oo please
Re: Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate by teachsergeant(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Obadun813:
Me too I want to learn oo please
when u are ready hit me up on fb at moses isaac adeiza

(1) (Reply)

Braid Styles To Inspire Your Weekend / How To Approach And Talk To A Girl For The First Time / Police Reruitment Website Crashes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.