Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? (2984 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by supercent02(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tecno Spark k7 or Leagoo m8? which should I go for?
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by Bamidele539: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
supercent02:
Tecno Spark k7 or Leagoo m8? which should I go for?
go for Oukitel U max-16 with 3GB ram- 32GB rom, 6'inch screen plus 4000mAh battery strenght etc!
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by supercent02(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bamidele539:
go for Oukitel U max-16 with 3GB ram- 32GB rom, 6'inch screen plus 4000mAh battery strenght etc!
what the price??
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by bravesoul247(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tecno Spark
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by NLOwner(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
Tecno Spark

Ya Mad angry
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by bravesoul247(m): 3:24am On Sep 07, 2017
NLOwner:

Ya Mad angry
It's obviously you cos I stated my opinion and you're talking thrash.
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by NLOwner(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2017
bravesoul247:
It's obviously you cos I stated my opinion and you're talking thrash.

That ain't ya honest opinion, as a paid Tecno marketer, your job is to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians into buying Tecno rubbish phones even there are better alternatives and that's what you just did.. undecided
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by bravesoul247(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2017
NLOwner:

That ain't ya honest opinion, as a paid Tecno marketer, your job is to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians into buying Tecno rubbish phones even there are better alternatives and that's what you just did.. undecided
brother. I didn't put a gun on the head of any body neither did I even say anything after mentioning Tecno Spark so chill mate.
Meanwhile read https://www.nairaland.com/4037430/land-around-proposed-location-new
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by henry007(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Never seen anyone besides Nairalanders and 2 YouTubers who reviewed Leagoo M8 so i'm gonna stick with Spark K7.

Also because i've experienced it first hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by NLOwner(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2017
bravesoul247:
brother. I didn't put a gun on the head of any body neither did I even say anything after mentioning Tecno Spark so chill mate.
Meanwhile read https://www.nairaland.com/4037430/land-around-proposed-location-new

The fact that you market cheap lands too doesn't not change the fact that you're either a Tecno marketer or a Tecno fanboy... Your recent posts in phone section proves it..

C'est finis
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by NLOwner(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2017
henry007:
Never seen anyone besides Nairalanders and 2 YouTubers who reviewed Leagoo M8 so i'm gonna stick with Spark K7.

Also because i've experienced it first hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6

The fact that Tecno and infinix gives you free review copies of their smartphones does not mean that you would sell your conscience to them too.. I don kukuma tell you before say na their phones you dey promote here, nothing more, nothing less...

If I argue too much with you now, you'd tell me that everybody is selling their leagoo m8 for almost free or that Samsung s4 is not supported on playstore angry
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by bravesoul247(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
NLOwner:

The fact that you market cheap lands too doesn't not change the fact that you're either a Tecno marketer or a Tecno fanboy... Your recent posts in phone section proves it..

C'est finis
Niqqa come off these childish attitude na. You've made your point why can't you shut the Bleep up? Some people sef.
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by henry007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
NLOwner:

The fact that Tecno and infinix gives you free review copies of their smartphones does not mean that you would sell your conscience to them too.. I don kukuma tell you before say na their phones you dey promote here, nothing more, nothing less...

If I argue too much with you now, you'd tell me that everybody is selling their leagoo m8 for almost free or that Samsung s4 is not supported on playstore angry

I can only recommend what i've used or what i'm using. i'm not going to recommend what a friend used before changing to mine. S4 is the phone that frustrates you enough to get a low end Tecno as a replacement. I still recommend Leagoo to people too....i mean if the cash no reach, there's really no other option.
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by NLOwner(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
henry007:

I can only recommend what i've used or what i'm using. i'm not going to recommend what a friend used before changing to mine. S4 is the phone that frustrates you enough to get a low end Tecno as a replacement. I still recommend Leagoo to people too....i mean if the cash no reach, there's really no other option.

Actually bro, Samsung S4 is the phone that you would use and swear never to use Tecno again in this life.. grin

The fact that a friend of mine was frustrated by his Toyota Camry does not mean that all Toyota Camry users are frustrated neither does it make Toyota Camry a bad ride..

My point is, if ya friend was frustrated by his S4 to the point that he preferred Tecno over it, then maybe what he had is a defective unit or he just wasn't lucky..
Samsung S4 is one of the most reliable devices ever produced by Samsung, I'm using one and I ain't frustrated..
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tecno Spark is cool
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by henry007(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
A visit to Leagoo M8 and M8 pro thread would convince you.

Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by datyorubaboy: 12:16am On Sep 11, 2017
Go for TECNO spark
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by omoalajah(m): 12:29am On Sep 11, 2017
You are the cra*y One
NLOwner:

Ya Mad angry
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by missslimzy(f): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2017
TECNO spark is lit!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by ugonnachimezie54(m): 2:55am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by NLOwner(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2017
omoalajah:
You are the cra*y One

Don't even try to price market you can't buy..

The best thing that would happen to you now as a Tecno marketer/fanboy would be to ignore my mentions..

I singlehandedly humbled Itel and her marketers, you're a small case to me..

Stay on ya lane and don't talk unless I ask you to. angry
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by NLOwner(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2017
henry007:
A visit to Leagoo M8 and M8 pro thread would convince you.

There are countless threads blasting Tecno and their mediocre phones, Have you screenshot them and post here? The least you'd do is to carry your unboxing videos and goan post there..

If you weren't partisan, I could have ignored this, but every now and again you keep trying to badmouth other brands and make it look like Tecno and infinix are the only Immaculate brands..

If Tecno and Infinix are such good brands like you're making it seem, why are they not being sold in China, their supposed country of origin? undecided
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by henry007(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
NLOwner:

There are countless threads blasting Tecno and their mediocre phones, Have you screenshot them and post here? The least you'd do is to carry your unboxing videos and goan post there..

If you weren't partisan, I could have ignored this, but every now and again you keep trying to badmouth other brands and make it look like Tecno and infinix are the only Immaculate brands..

If Tecno and Infinix are such good brands like you're making it seem, why are they not being sold in China, their supposed country of origin? undecided

Millions of people use TECNO and Infinix and only a few complain. All of 100 people use Leagoo and many complain. Is that not something worth raising eyebrow for?
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by NLOwner(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
henry007:

Millions of people use TECNO and Infinix and only a few complain. All of 100 people use Leagoo and many complain. Is that not something worth raising eyebrow for?

If you weren't partisan I could have ignored this...

It's evident many users are having issues with the m8/pro but I refused to ignore you because you're partisan by default.
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by shiftback: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
For the mere fact that if the leagoo becomes faulty you're stuck will make me choose the spark over it. They got no service center, no replacement parts in Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by supercent02(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bamidele539:
is the price within 35k?
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by sureinfo: 5:51am On Nov 02, 2017
I'll advise you go for the tecno spark because honestly I don't even know that leagoo you are asking about
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? by NLOwner(m): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2017
sureinfo:
I'll advise you go for the tecno spark because honestly I don't even know that leagoo you are asking about

How will you know the brand? Is there even anything you know other than screaming Tecno upandan like a bus conductor?

(1) (Reply)

Between Redmi Note 7 And Samsung Galaxy M20 / Iphone 7 (128GB) Up For Sale @ 35k / Free Browsing And Your Health:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.