Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Back Stabbers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Back Stabbers (662 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Stabbers by gombos: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2010
How many people, whom you considered to be friendly, turned out to be your enemy; or someone just looking or waiting for an opportunity to do damage to you? How did you deal with it? What course of action did you take afterwards?
Re: Back Stabbers by Leilah(f): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2010
Eh yeah I came across one that I tried to help, her husband was abusing her and Informed her off these right she is entitled to etc.

She then went and told my hubby and her own hubby about this and he was FURIOOOOUUUSS!

SO three years goes on, I erase people like this.

I keep her out of the picture cos she is devious
Re: Back Stabbers by sophy09: 1:03am On Feb 25, 2010
Back stabbing has happened to me numerous times because of that I find it hard to trust people. Most time it hits me hard but now I have learned how to deal with.
Re: Back Stabbers by tpiah: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
most people backstab when they get the chance.

it's not unusual though the person at the receiving end might feel hurt by it.

it's one of those things we all have to live with.

though sometimes it can get too much, i agree.

(1) (Reply)

? :-\ Women's Next Of Kins ?:-\ / Mothers And Fathers, What Is Your Most Fav Radio Station? / Free Ebooks For Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.