Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

? :-\ Women's Next Of Kins ?:-\ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ? :-\ Women's Next Of Kins ?:-\ (661 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? :-\ Women's Next Of Kins ?:-\ by AdeEunice(f): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2010
Recently, I typed some documents for some female teachers, in which they were asked for their next of kins. Apparently, they were all married, none was a widow or divorced because they stipulated this in their documents.

However, what puzzles me is that none of these women chose her husband as her next of kin. Is it that their husbands are old, untrustworthy or what.

Is it all or most women that prefers her child as her next of kin. Help clarify this please. thanks, undecided
Re: ? :-\ Women's Next Of Kins ?:-\ by dominique(f): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2010
cos they're more connected to their kids than their husbands undecided
Re: ? :-\ Women's Next Of Kins ?:-\ by Ajike: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
cos their husband is d husband of all and the father of all but their child can only have ONE mother and one father
Re: ? :-\ Women's Next Of Kins ?:-\ by cpatra(f): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
Because the husbands may kick the bucket before them.
Re: ? :-\ Women's Next Of Kins ?:-\ by Sissy3(f): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2010
you think if i had an abusive or irresponsible/useless husband i will put him as my next of kin?

those women probably have better reasons for doing so undecided
Re: ? :-\ Women's Next Of Kins ?:-\ by iice(f): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2010
Parents hope their kids get to outlive them. So it's practical, the kids become next of kin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mothers And Fathers, What Is Your Most Fav Radio Station? / Man Tells Off Parents In Law Over Wife's/siblings Argument / Is Your Marriage Worth Saving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.