Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. (1768 Views)

My ZTE MF920 Mifi Won't Boot Up... Please Help / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated / Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by breadtom: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hi guys ,am currently on android version 4.0 and I have been unable to instal google play store,gmail,yahoo mail on my phone I have downloaded king root and I root app to root my device so I can have access to this app,but yet its not working. I am tinking of upgrading to andriod 6.0 do u tink this will work for me? Pls advice.
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by breadtom: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
No response yet!
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by Ibrothehassan: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
If your device is rooted download gapps for android 4.0 in zip format and install using custom recovery
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by blessedez(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Ibrothehassan:
If your device is rooted download gapps for android 4.0 in zip format and install using custom recovery
please explain
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by Ibrothehassan: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2017
Is your fone rooted?
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by blessedez(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Ibrothehassan:
Is your fone rooted?
yes, I rooted it with kingroot
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by Ibrothehassan: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
try install custom recovery
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by blessedez(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ibrothehassan:
try install custom recovery
steps please
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by Ibrothehassan: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
download twrp recovery apk connect and search for ur phone model recovery,if its not available do a google search of our exact fone model recovery.
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. by bobo65(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
breadtom:
Hi guys ,am currently on android version 4.0 and I have been unable to instal google play store,gmail,yahoo mail on my phone I have downloaded king root and I root app to root my device so I can have access to this app,but yet its not working. I am tinking of upgrading to andriod 6.0 do u tink this will work for me? Pls advice.

Just goto Google and search for "Google installer apk"

Download the app and install it

Launch it and make sure u have strong network

The app will automatically install the suitable Google Apps for u

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Introduces The 737 Mobile App, To Make Banking Services A Lot Easier / Issue With Leagoo Kiicaa Pls Help / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7(4/64GB) For Sale 61k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.