Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike (20454 Views)

ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union / SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action / SSANU, NASU, NAT Meet On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by talk2emma: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Buhari should return to London or resign

2 Likes

Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by enemyofprogress: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
ateamblezing:
grin grin grin angry
see as you dey open teeth,no go read your book and watch your school uniform
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by ajepako(f): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
who is this?do I know you?have I ever met you here in Canada before? I don't think so

Alafishe tongue tongue
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by ateamblezing(f): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
see as you dey open teeth,no go read your book and watch your school uniform
u be real enemy of progress
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by ajepako(f): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
ateamblezing:
and who told you that?

Person wey should dash hot slap..

He is nairaland resident Werey and ogbaje...

But never mind, he is harmless and fun..
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by enemyofprogress: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
ajepako:

Alafishe tongue tongue
speak English please
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by mrsochy: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
cry undecidedBuhari's sickness affected nigeria too i guess. So everi bdy is striking to recover from it. Strike is the onli cure 4 wat took the president 100+ days to recover 4rm. Madness starts 4rm the head den the body will suffer it til the head is cured. Dats all
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Prestige16(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
All i can say is...IT IS FINISHED
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Mac2016(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
June last year strike comprehensive... Barely a year after, another strike... This strike has ever been since time immemorial... ASUU always has one demand or two. Useless government, when ure ready you will either do what ASUU wants or completely deregulate the system. ASUU own don over do
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by DONADAMS(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
okoyeizu:
U talk like a fool...Google why they are embarking on strike and if u av nothing meaningful 2 say,u keep shut n watch them go on strike.
why result to insult This default anger in Nigeria is becoming something else...I didn't read anywhere in the original post where a reason was stated...cheers.. you can now jump out of my mention...thanks

1 Like

Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Goovo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Infact, this country tire person sef, I wan pack comot go my village.
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Yascoby(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Boys are not smiling
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by ozilo1chance(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
NIGERIA MY COUNTRY....I HAIL THEE
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by ozilo1chance(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigerian citizens:Nigeria e gaje ebe? NIGERIA:AMANARAM??
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by zoedew: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Labor rarely if ever uses strike to fight bad governance . All they care about is the application of medicine after death. Deal with bad governance and the reasons for the strike will be largely taken care of.

1 Like

Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Sexy400(m): 2:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria and strike
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by chuksboby12(m): 4:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Thi Nigeria don tire me oo
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by perdollar(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
primary six pupil dey write project?
na so Nigeria situation b
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by perdollar(m): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2017
ateamblezing:
sorry o!
finest babe hwfa
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by perdollar(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
speak English please
she fit can't SPK english , only yoruba
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Shakur86(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Naija is cursed
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Marsnizz: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2017
luvinhubby:
What did this country do to deserve this disaster called Buhari and APC, who did we offend that caused Nigeria to be burdened with such an irresponsible and insensitive government?

ASUU is on strike

Doctors are on strike

Osinbajo just visited Makurdi 2 weeks after flood havoc (Trump did so within 2 days)

NASU and SSANU are just joining the striking strikers.

And Buhari cancelled federal executive council meeting because of Sallah.

Is Nigeria cursed?
All that you have mentioned are correct but to council sallah public holiday for FEC is wrong because FEC is done frequently whereas, sallah is celebrated after one year.I know,if he council FEC for xmas and new year you will not complain.
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by luvinhubby(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Marsnizz:
All that you have mentioned are correct but to council sallah public holiday for FEC is wrong because FEC is done frequently whereas, sallah is celebrated after one year.I know,if he council FEC for xmas and new year you will not complain.

Do you have sense at all?

Sallah ended on Monday, FEC meeting is for Wednesday, who brought religion into this?
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Quality20:
This is nothing but madness
Really it is
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by OTOBOAYIBAIFIE(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2017
This is the point we all have to ask is there anything like National association of Nigerian students
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by onyxo76(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
[i][/i]
OTOBOAYIBAIFIE:
This is the point we all have to ask is there anything like National association of Nigerian students
yes there is, but I gathered that they were busy fighting each other in abuja yesterday.
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by okoyeizu: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2017
U said SSANU is mad and I said u talk like a fool...why insult SSANU if u dnt knw why they are going on strike?
DONADAMS:
why result to insult This default anger in Nigeria is becoming something else...I didn't read anywhere in the original post where a reason was stated...cheers.. you can now jump out of my mention...thanks
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by ateamblezing(f): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2017
perdollar:
finest babe hwfa
I dey o
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by perdollar(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2017
ateamblezing:
I dey o
are u on FB? WL like to chat wt u.
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by ateamblezing(f): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
perdollar:
are u on FB? WL like to chat wt u.
sure Eteka blessing
Re: SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike by perdollar(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
ateamblezing:
sure Eteka blessing
ok dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extraordinary, Fascinating And Inspiring Facts About The Universe. / Adenowo Emmanuel Oreoluwa Expelled By Ajayi Crowther University Over Indian Hemp / COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.