Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

"Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar (22893 Views)

Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by Iceberg3: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
adem30:

You said more than this before last election
and you said this and are still saying it because you are a zombie
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by LexngtonSteele: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
lonecatt:

just listen to your ignorant self,so it is a thuggish government supported by bandits who are ready to unleash mayhem at the slightest provocation?
go to school you will not
read your books you will not
wasting peoples blood will never sustain buhari if that is what you people are basking on.

Yawn....

Please use your brains when mentioning me next time otherwise I would give you one of my infamous hometraining lessons. ...

"despite Buhari's below-average performance doesn't matter - Northerners would still vote for him".... that was the initial comment.

Give it to someone with IQ higher than 10 to decipher that for you

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by AFONJACOW(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Op and the people's will is another corrupt northern politician as Nigeria helmsman
I don't know why some folks reasons with their butt instead of their God given brain... Nigeria will never get it self until we eliminate born to loot Niger Delta oil syndrome eradicate from Fulani/Hausa people ... Ndi Ala .... One Nigeria is because of oil abi one day it will dry up
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by breakeven: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2017
There we go again. Elrufai Is a tribalist and a bigot , he cannot rule Nigeria. Infact he will be worse than buhari. We warned nigerians aboutbubu and no one listened, now Obasanjo is endorsing a terrorist because it suites him. Obasanjo in his book, wrote off elrufai,now he is singing a new song.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by ionsman: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Buhari is a movement in the North? The only noticeable movement Buhari has made since he became President is regularly moving from Aso Rock to a London Hospital.
As for his chances in 2019 ( if he's still alive), the only election Buhari can probably win is the Daura Local Government Chairmanship.

Mugu.

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by dabeto: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Movingcoil:
God what have we done wrong that you've decided to punish us this way.
Reveal our sins o'lord to us so that we can do away with it and let your mercy find our path.
Amen

You mean up till now you don't know your multiple sin? Ritual killing, drug pushing, kidnapping, human trafficking, armed robbery, unwarranted blood shedding through religious fanaticism, looting of public funds, worshipping god of money etc

3 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by afroxyz: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2017
So another Northerner would rule us? angry
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by BluntBoy(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2017
yinks2020:
If Elrifai become the president of Nigeria; Fulani heard men will surly kill as Manny as they like. And only North will benefit. I base in Kaduna I'm talking from experience.

You all just hate El Rufai for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by BluntBoy(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
afroxyz:
So another Northerner would rule us? angry

With the way the country is structured, a Northerner will sell for another 4 years and after that, the power rights would shift to another region.

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by lonecatt(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yawn....

Please use your brains when mentioning me next time otherwise I would give you one of my infamous hometraining lessons. ...

"despite Buhari's below-average performance doesn't matter - Northerners would still vote for him".... that was the initial comment.

Give it to someone with IQ higher than 10 to decipher that for you
As i began to read your response i thought you would say something reasonable but alas empty thrash just like they say an empty drum makes the largest noise.
you are only dreaming because this time around boko haram tactics will not work ,you guys will only end up burning the north while other regions in nigeria declare their territories.
bringing in children to vote and almajiris from chad and niger to vote will not work this time because we will not tolerate thugs in electoral systems
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by cashreport: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku_ President

Oluremi Tinubu (wife of Tinubu)_ vice President

Peter Obi _ SSG

Ekweremadu__ Senate President

Nuhu Ribadu_ Chief of staf
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by Meritocracy: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2017
This old cargoes should stop interfering on national issue I thought he ruled us for 11year both military and civilians without results so what else he needed to offer that had not been experimented personally.
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by bluecircle470: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
So northerners are so scared of this man called OBJ. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2017
donbrowser:
Obasanjo can never endorse El-Rufai, quote me anywhere. Atiku, El-Rufai and Fayose are in Obasanjo's black book.

Bros you dey fumble big time. Do you think Buhari would have gone anywhere without Kwankwaso, he should just have Rabiu by his side.

Oga abeg, you get a copy of the book make I peep small grin

Check my signature if you want to send Bulk SMS to DND Numbers
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by donbrowser(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2017
angelbulksms:

Oga abeg, you get a copy of the book make I peep small grin

Check my signature if you want to send Bulk SMS to DND Numbers
grin if you follow politics well, you will understand. That's why I fear Fayose, he's the only person I know who has issues with Obasanjo and still returned to power.

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by donbrowser(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2017
cashreport:

Atiku_ President

Oluremi Tinubu (wife of Tinubu)_ vice President

Peter Obi _ SSG

Ekweremadu__ Senate President

Nuhu Ribadu_ Chief of staf
Please face your cash and leave politics

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by stankezzy: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Apart from God , two persons that can decide who is going to be the next president , obasanjo and Buhari.
from history all the presidents after obasanjo were put/supported by him , no other candidate were successful without his support .
power of incumbency from buhari will never be neglected , the reason why jonathan did not use it was that the west and usa were against him , if he had done so gambia and codevoire would have been the case of nigeria. Buhari changing the inec chairman to his town person , what have you done ÷ nothing , it is that same chairman that will declear his candidate winner , if u no like am go to court
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by LexngtonSteele: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
lonecatt:

As i began to read your response i thought you would say something reasonable but alas empty thrash just like they say an empty drum makes the largest noise.
you are only dreaming because this time around boko haram tactics will not work ,you guys will only end up burning the north while other regions in nigeria declare their territories.
bringing in children to vote and almajiris from chad and niger to vote will not work this time because we will not tolerate thugs in electoral systems

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by juman(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Even that obasanjo deserve to be in prison.

He misled this country so much.

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by spenca: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2017
The oligarchy is here again.
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by gideonuche(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
This man pocket nigeria This[quote author=Joel3 post=60197661]could you believe that obasanjo kicked against restructuring because of atiku stands on reThis[quote author=Joel3 post=60197661]could you believe that obasanjo kicked against restructuring because of atiku stands on reThis[quote author=Joel3 post=60197661]could you believe that obasanjo kicked against restructuring because of atiku stands on re
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by lonecatt(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

you are not saying anything reasonable bro,if you like copy and past obama picture

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by Dindondin(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Buhari is a movement in the North? The only noticeable movement Buhari has made since he became President is regularly moving from Aso Rock to a London Hospital.
As for his chances in 2019 ( if he's still alive), the only election Buhari can probably win is the Daura Local Government Chairmanship.
You are a northerner I guess.
Anyone you guys must present must v huge fans in the south. For now, Atiku is F9 in the South.
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by li2pac: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Votes are own by the North. SS, SE, and SW are just swing region. If SW vote for Buhari, he will win again 100% sure.
HajimeSaito:

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by freethesheeple(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Joel3:
could you believe that obasanjo kicked against restructuring because of atiku stands on restructured?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/05/2019-obasanjo-plotting-bring-el-rufai-buharis-replacement-abdullahi-sugar/amp/

rubbish people...allah gives power...continue?!!..
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by Lordxeer(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
which one be sugar again?
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by me69: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku is the same one who advocated the privatization of government resources. NIGERIANS ARE STUPID TO EVEN CONSIDER HIM
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Very true...

I have worked in several Northern States and in spite of Buhari's below average performance, if you speak ill of him in any market square in the North, you would be lynched

And this is why Saraki might never be President. If a Northerner can emphasize Bukola's "treachery" against Buhari in becoming Senate President...the whole North would vote against him

sariki bukola needs just a percentage of votes from the north to win the presidential election(if he joins pdp) the whole south will root for him n he's from the north/middle belt as well
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
adem30:

You said more than this before last election

Not with what is playing out.
A divided apc has no chance of winning the next presidential election.
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by LexngtonSteele: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

sariki bukola needs just a percentage of votes from the north to win the presidential election(if he joins pdp) the whole south will root for him n he's from the north/middle belt as well

Kwara in North Central isn't considered core north by Hausa /Fulani....

The whole South especially South West won't vote for him. He might likely have South East votes.

I am not ecstatic about it, but North played their cards well. If you don't have a huge bloc of support from there, it's hard to win.

GEJ did though, with South support and North fragmentation. I doubt Bukola would have that level of support that GEJ had in the south
Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by biafranrealson: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
quiverfull:
How does Atiku honestly think Nigerians will vote for him as president?
Everyone who struggles for that office never gets there, but those who are not interested have it thrusted upon them.
You are very stupid. Didn't the vegetable struggled for it for 4 times.

2 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Endorses Kwankwaso, El-Rufai For 2019" - Alhaji Abdullahi Sugar by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
teflonjake:

Bros, if that guy offend you, ibeg forgive am grin grin grin grin
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety- Frank Mba, Police PRO Tells Nigerians / Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.