Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Dirty Pictures U.S President; Donald Trump Wouldn't Want You To See. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dirty Pictures U.S President; Donald Trump Wouldn't Want You To See. (913 Views)

Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Pictures U.S President; Donald Trump Wouldn't Want You To See. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
See picturesbtaken by the US president Donald Trump when he was still an Hollywood celebrity, before assuming the office of President of the united states of Anerica.

Re: Dirty Pictures U.S President; Donald Trump Wouldn't Want You To See. by benedictnsi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Dirty Pictures U.S President; Donald Trump Wouldn't Want You To See. by IPOBrep: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
what is dirty about this pix
Re: Dirty Pictures U.S President; Donald Trump Wouldn't Want You To See. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Donald trump

Re: Dirty Pictures U.S President; Donald Trump Wouldn't Want You To See. by psucc(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
This can only make waves in Nigeria.
Re: Dirty Pictures U.S President; Donald Trump Wouldn't Want You To See. by vault(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
so..... undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities With Multiple Baby Mamas – #8 Has 39 Children From Count / Actress Stephanie Linus Steps Out In Style / Tuface At ABS Digital Studio In Awka- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.