Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (48993 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wolf in human skin.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Omobolajiatanda(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
yes, fifty strokes of cane
fifty what?? cry cry
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Beress(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

Baba I swear Aisha is not a calculation in present PDP stronghold of taraba

They know her as a traitor

Please ask in Yola, Gombe and taraba any day anytime pmb will floor atiku hands down

She just committed political suicide

You mean Taraba that even GEJ won him?

You are a clown**
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by bigpicture001: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
that woman is not concerned about whoever rules nigeria..her concern is who can get her to be governor of trabajo state..and atiku hold a very strong political influence in that region and not buhari

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by slivertongue: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

Please ask in Yola, Gombe and taraba any day anytime pmb will floor atiku hands down

U are too sure of nothing...
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by seunadeolu(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is what happens when you are married to one, and freaking with another, just to be relevant. NIGERIAN POLITICIANS (ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM THE NORTHERN PART, RULING US BASED ON LANDMASS NOT BY INTELLECT) HAVE BEEN bleeping US WITH THE SAME DICK EVER SINCE INDEPENDENCE FROM ANOTHER BIGGER DICK!(BRITAIN)
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by babayaro7: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
lordkush:
don't ever in ur life quote me again.

lousy vermin
hahaha see rubbish warning. who are you to say someone not to quote you.
you are nothing from no where!
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by lordkush: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
babayaro7:
hahaha see rubbish warning. who are you to say someone not to quote you. you are nothing from no where!
so says the anonymous almajiri

pls swerve
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Apoztl3(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

Who's Aisha ?

Politically she's a liability to anyone
But I bet you wouldn't have said the same if she had won at the apex court to become the states governor...

Pathetic
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by JayB11(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

Which Yola?
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by goshee: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
OrestesDante:
She's trying to play her games right.

It is a 50:50 thing. If Atiku wins she'll be a demigod and if Atiku doesn't win. Life goes on.

We already know Atiku to be a scam
lolsss and look at where saint buhari has brought nigeria. buhari is a national shame
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by goshee: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

That's what a lot of people failed to understand is

The hatred for pmb by a particular section of the country is what will make him win

Am sorry to say this even if he did not perform
I'm new to naira land and I saw lots of people attacking you, I thought it was politically motivated but now i understand that it is because of your stupidity and unguided utterances. how would you support someone you knew didn't perform, how can a sane person support someone that held the destiny and fortunes of over 200 million people for 4 years. you are really brainless and I can confirm that myself
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by poseidon12: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2017
That's a brave and confident Nigerian right there. Shows that she is not hungry or greedy. No time for sycophancy.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by benzems(m): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 07, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
if the only reason she is backing Atiku is he being her political godfather

Then she got it wrong

But if the genuine reason is that Atiku will serve and deliver the dividends of democracy than ghost buhari

Then am with her

The reason is simple. Atiku will throw the closed gate of our treasury open again so they can steal openly without hiding.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Goodluckwinner(m): 1:46am On Sep 07, 2017
she is a true supporter.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 07, 2017
benedictnsi:
Either she have stolen enough from the current government

Or

Atiku made a better offer.........

Cos our people said that..... When a farmer discovers something greater than his farm, he will sell his ban where he stores his produce
of course Atiku made a better offer in Bed, look at Bubu na.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Kingspin(m): 3:13am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

The hatred for pmb by a particular section of the country is what will make him win

What about the hate by Buhari against a particular section of the country nko? Forget politics it is what you do while in office that people will use to judge you. Good name they say is greater than money. Buhari should live above this point and separate himself from ex-leaders.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by nicelaw(m): 3:44am On Sep 07, 2017
We are not recycling power around OLD men again..
#OurMumuDonDo...
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by FBIL: 4:21am On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku is not educated enough to rule Nigeria. He merely possesses Ordinary National Diploma. He comes from a zone with low native intelligence. Forget his rants about ''restructuring'', he'll drop the idea once he goes in.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by AlanTuringAI: 5:06am On Sep 07, 2017
lordkush:

call dss join

people like u should not be on nairaland.

you urslef na hate speech. you bring out the worst In people

Even though I don't do this stupid APC and PDP rubbish here but why are you trying to sound like you're the one in the right between you and that gentleman? He made his first comment here without quoting you, but quoting someone else instead. You decided to quote him. He reciprocated your gesture. Next thing you're sounding combative and warning him never to quote you in his life again. You should have at least respected yourself by just staying in your lane. Now you're sounding like the victim.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by lordkush: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Even though I don't do this stupid APC and PDP rubbish here but why are you trying to sound like you're the one in the right between you and that gentleman? He made his first comment here without quoting you, but quoting someone else instead. You decided to quote him. He reciprocated your gesture. Next thing you're sounding combative and warning him never to quote you in his life again. You should have at least respected yourself by just staying in your lane. Now you're sounding like the victim.
he's a zombie that can be ordered around. or have u seen a slave question his Lord? the chain of command flows in just one direction. that dolt should know
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by perdollar(m): 5:39am On Sep 07, 2017
now dts being loyal. loyalty is an indication of ur mental strength. she's a true loyalist
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by amazingspiderma: 6:36am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

*Even if he did not perform.*
Don't get it twisted man, Buhari cannot win a second term in this country. No father will allow Buhari to control the future of his children after what he has done in the last two years.
For your information, the whole north has always voted Buhari and this time I don't expect any different position from them, but down South and Middle belt will not be fooled so easily again. Democracy is a learning curve, people now know they can elect their own destruction. 2019 voters will not be so gullible.
Never again.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Reference(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2017
positivetaught:
I'm very confident that on a level,transparent n fair playing field buhari is very much beatable.there wouldn't be any need for lies or propaganda but simple pure facts base on buhari's history, utterances, individual capacity n intellect,stewardship n general conduct.buhari has revealed himself n the mystery is vanished, the battles will be very interesting come 2019,based on the present configuration, a NE/SE president/VP ticket will be the best option against buhari n APC,personally I'm for an Atiku/peter obi combo.

Told you guys that by 2019 everyone will be demystified. Anyway it was interesting while it lasted....we have now seen through the hype and hopes....but reality must at some point return home. Nigerians must always study their history when making important political decisions.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by RillJ(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2017
One thing is clear, she has spoken her mind.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by comos: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2017
lordkush:
just see this one shebi aisha is frm the south east or south south.

I spit on ur empty skull

grin grin grin

lyrics of the day
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by gbagyiza: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
benedictnsi:
Either she have stolen enough from the current government

Or

Atiku made a better offer.........

Cos our people said that..... When a farmer discovers something greater than his farm, he will sell his ban where he stores his produce

No. Read her judgement from her statement , " Atiku is my God father ".. I think Atiku played a vital role in where she is today, so she is loyal to him n want to also support him to show she is grateful.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by LexngtonSteele: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2017
JaffyJoe:
How ironic that this woman never did a sex change but gat balls bigger than Lexington Steel's.

Such effrontery. #Respeck

Bigger than my balls? angry
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by JaffyJoe(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Bigger than my balls? angry

Lolz no vex. Regards to Nyomi.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by entparrot(f): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
is not ur generation calling?lo@e.rat...Like i said i will not banter words with u...Never...Suck it up..Support and do warreva tickles ur fancy...I already know ur type...If u did google or read about atiku u wud rather apologize to ur conscience even before committing ur sef to diz public ridicule..Buh issorite..My humble conclusion is therefore............

Atiku is the only qualified politician @ the moment that can topple buhari.

Atiku will defeat buhari in the north by 70/30

Then come to s/e s/s he will get 100%

The only place atiku will loose is the yoruba states,
Because they want osibanjo to remain there incase anything to buhari.

You can now go and jump from 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by entparrot(f): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2017
nicelaw:
We are not recycling power around OLD men again..
#OurMumuDonDo...

Atiku is new generation politician, unlike obj and pmb dat have ruled in the 80s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) / Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper / Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.