Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (48985 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

That's what a lot of people failed to understand is

The hatred for pmb by a particular section of the country is what will make him win

Am sorry to say this even if he did not perform

This your response sha undecided

D tin sounds brain-twisting

I'm trying to read upside down to verify your claim

Check my signature if you want to send Bulk SMS to DND Numbers
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2017
benedictnsi:
Either she have stolen enough from the current government

Or

Atiku made a better offer.........

Cos our people said that..... When a farmer discovers something greater than his farm, he will sell his ban where he stores his produce

grin grin grin

Check my signature if you want to send Bulk SMS to DND Numbers
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by bkool7(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2017
lordkush:
don't ever in ur life quote me again.

lousy vermin

lordkush:

lousy vermin

lordkush:

lousy vermin
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by bkool7(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2017
lordkush:

lousy vermin

If you dont want to be qouted , leave the forum and form your own where only you will qoute you
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by bkool7(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Beress:
You mean Taraba that even GEJ won him?
You are a clown**
Taraba is a Pdp state and the margine was a hundred thousand+
However , even in Adamawa , Buhari will defeat Atiku.
Mama Taraba cant even pull the crowd Buhari pulls in Taraba
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2017
entparrot:

Atiku is the only qualified politician @ the moment that can topple buhari.

Atiku will defeat buhari in the north by 70/30

Then come to s/e s/s he will get 100%

The only place atiku will loose is the yoruba states,
Because they want osibanjo to remain there incase anything to buhari.

You can now go and jump from 3rd mainland bridge.
you jump first with your mucus infested brain....All u spoke about now...Does that make him credible?or does that translates to credibility?why are u so daftis it the same curse u said affected ur family that has devoid u also of basic knowledge?...Explain plz many sane minds are reading our conversations home and abroad...Is there no person better than atiku and his likes amongst Nigerians?ur next reply will determine whether i will respond to u further or not...
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by DJInfluence: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2017
This North dem get plenty candidates to choose from, even though the quality of the candidates dey questionable.

The igbos, no even get any candidates they will support. Dem still dey here dey shout marginalization and seccession. Una mumu never do?
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by NameCheckers: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Who's Aisha ?

Politically she's a liability to anyone
do u ever av shame?
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by sokera: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Acidosis:

You're one of the hopeless vagabonds I talked about. Apart from being an hopeless youth, what other positive thing can you say about your life?

Did your hopeless president not steal while he served as petroleum minister? I have drawn a comparison between two leaders: a hopeless vagabond with an empty skull, and another looter with vision and hope... Who would you rather choose?

Bring them forward and stop blabbing. Nobody paid no one, I don't need no job to reason effectively. If you had used your senses to read my post, you wouldn't be here speaking hopelessly
idiot like you still think Atiku is the best man for the job ? Are you saying no credible Nigerians far better than Atiku ?
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by sokera: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Acidosis:

You're one of the hopeless vagabonds I talked about. Apart from being an hopeless youth, what other positive thing can you say about your life?

Did your hopeless president not steal while he served as petroleum minister? I have drawn a comparison between two leaders: a hopeless vagabond with an empty skull, and another looter with vision and hope... Who would you rather choose?

Bring them forward and stop blabbing. Nobody paid no one, I don't need no job to reason effectively. If you had used your senses to read my post, you wouldn't be here speaking hopelessly
fools everywhere
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2017
sokera:
idiot like you still think Atiku is the best man for the job ? Are you saying no credible Nigerians far better than Atiku ?

Where are the credible Nigerians? Why are they not coming out to contest against your hopeless FG?

What I'm saying is that Atiku is by far better than Buhari. Deal with it.
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by sokera: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Where are the credible Nigerians? Why are they not coming out to contest against your hopeless FG?

What I'm saying is that Atiku is by far better than Buhari. Deal with it.
I hear you , but we as Nigeria should be thinking of someone younger and intellectually strong not those who are financially strong from looted our dear country ...
Re: Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered by caandi: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Click on this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Gs8SEvtqhY2Bu8j9znpqQz
Welcome everyone!
In conjunction with Ella bloom business fashion world,
Aleaze Global Fashion Concept is located at *Lagos island Mandilas*

We deal in wholesales only

HOW DO WE SELL
1) Serious buyers only and we assure to give you nothing but the best.
2) You share pictures with others even outside this group chat.
3) You can dm/pchat me a number to add to the group.
4) For privacy of other members and non disturbance this group chat can be only operated by admin and only admin can send messages.
5)If you have any order to place, send a private message on my whatsapp 08037844157 (Ifeanetu Victor emeka)
6) Delivery nationwide is available.
7) you can share the group chat link to potential customers.
P.s All prices are wholesale prices, so pls negotiate well.
Available are;
✔men's shirt , all stock
✔men's chinos
✔men's Jeans
✔caps
✔wrist watches
✔Men's casual and office foot wear
✔Men's office shirt
✔ Men polo & T-shirt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) / Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper / Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.