Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival (23245 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by maskid(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

She is grossly overrated by these westerners maybe because there is so little talent coming out of Nigeria.

You rhat have been rating davido and hushpuppi, how has that impacted ur life? She is recognised by more exposed, educated, civilized and sane ppl. Nobody craves ur opinion on this

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Iscoalarcon:
kai adonbeliveit undecided you look older
You berra believe it
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by Shortyy(f): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:

does she know you? and why will i hate when the bleaching
cream company is making their money off ladies with inferiority
complex and low self esteem..
Which bleaching cream company? Boy GTFOH silly human. Any light skin chic is bleaching to you mofos.
Anyways that's BTW, she doesn't know me, but I strife to be successful like her. But you on the other hand is here with your 10mb data posting trash about a woman who can get your out of your misery!
You'll eventually die of hate, and chimanda won't even know that a certain dumb carzola from nairaland died because of his hate for her.
Keep hating!.
Anu ofia. nkapi

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by maskid(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shortyy:

Which bleaching cream company? Boy GTFOH silly human. Any light skin chic is bleaching to you mofos.
Anyways that's BTW, she doesn't know me, but I strife to be successful like her. But you on the other hand is here with your 10mb data posting trash about a woman who can get your out of your misery!
You'll eventually die of hate, and chimanda won't even know that a certain dumb carzola from nairaland died because of his hate for her.
Keep hating!.
Anu ofia. nkapi

Leave the idiot, his brain is not yet outta recession

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by carzola(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
maskid:

Not impacting the youths of ur country and she is soaring higher like an eagle in the sky. You that have been impacting the yoots of the world what have you achieved in life? I mean besides using a pseudo-name on forum, and having a few mb to use. Anu mpam
youths not yoots.... we are not on the same level broh... you still have some English classes to attend.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by maskid(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
youths not yoots.... we are not on the same level broh... you still have some English classes to attend.

Lol, this guy is a complete fool. Like u didnt get the message and the sarcasm, . its official bro. YOU ARE RETARD3D#!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by nnokwa042(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
do u know that buhari hate this girl die,but our god no sleep,buhari can even give all northern nigeria with SW to herdsmen and boko boys we no care
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by carzola(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
maskid:

Lol, this guy is a complete fool. Like u didnt get the message and the sarcasm, . its official bro. YOU ARE RETARDED#!!!

dont try to cover up the fact you are dumb... grin grin grin i guess when u take your useless report card home to your father
you tell him your failure is sarcasm..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by kingxsamz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:
so u want to tell me u joined nairaland at the age of 12?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by maskid(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:

dont try to cover up the fact you are dumb... grin grin grin i guess when u take your useless report card home to your father
you tell him your failure is sarcasm..

Chimamanda doesnt know you, seun doesnt know you, i dont know you, even santi cazorla doesnt even know you. Dont you see that you are living a wasted life? an Inconsequential and failed life. just shoot yourself, your cluelessness is on another level. Slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by olatunjin(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
okekekelechib:
That's our IGBO Sister... Afonjas keep off.. We are d best.. Igbo kwenu.
I just don't know what is your gain in promoting tribalism on this forum all the time. Please promote peace and peace will follow you bro, we are all one.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by maskid(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

Oga please leave that woman, have u forgotten that even the devil takes lying lessons from nigerian girls??

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by decimal70: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Naija for real.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by Habakus: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

She is grossly overrated by these westerners maybe because there is so little talent coming out of Nigeria.
Twisted logic.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by maskid(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
olatunjin:
I just don't know what is your gain in promoting tribalism on this forum all the time. Please promote peace and peace will follow you bro, we are all one.

Leave the bigot, he will tire out

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by adedayourt(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
okekekelechib:

The earlier u realise dat success is not transmitted by tribe u better for u and strt working out ur success faithful.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by carzola(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
maskid:

Chimamanda doesnt know you, seun doesnt know you, i dont know you, even santi cazorla doesnt even know you. Dont you see that you are living a wasted life? an Inconsequential and failed life. just shoot yourself, your cluelessness is on another level. Slowpoke
Buh your mother will knows me.. she still comes back for more.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by maskid(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
Buh your mother will knows me.. she still comes back for more.

English teacher she will knows you when you heed my advice and shoot yourself already. In fact we will all knows you when we read of your demise in the papers.

#Slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by ExInferis(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Overrated feminist.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
okekekelechib:

Of course yes you are the best.

in One in a million of you making Nigeria proud and the rest 999,000 denting our Image since 1914.

You are really the Best. grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by cumbak60: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Grossly overrated So why is your talent not yet recognized? Why are you still at the back burner man

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

I am internet savvy. cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by maskid(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:

I am internet savvy. cool

Abia!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by 701ecilana: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes ke cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by seangy4konji: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Make laps fresh like dis make u deh do lesbianism??

Omo u No correct ooo...

But i like d gal sha...

Ride on sis.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by NSK4U(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
brain with decency, beauty and bold thumbs up to the LITERARY ICON.....

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by Chanchit: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
okekekelechib:

Didirin.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
701ecilana:

Yes ke cheesy
Abi na grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
I adore her..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by Nukualofa: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:
I want to be like this woman when I grow up cry
Growing up when you are 32 now. Which kind Fela Palaver be this kwanu
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival by okekekelechib(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
tamethem:

Of course yes you are the best.

in One in a million of you making Nigeria proud and the rest 999,000 denting our Image since 1914.

You are really the Best. grin

Afonja spotted ... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google: Why We Honoured Chinua Achebe / English Speaking Versus Writing, Which Is More Difficult? / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.