Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (104531 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by ejerukeuzezi(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2022
Pls someone should help I am having difficulty signing up for the video for over two weeks now. I have sent mail but they replied resolved and I am still having the same issue. Error message email must be unique. I don't know if anyone experienced same and what was the solution
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Bangaleeayo: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2022
ejerukeuzezi:
Pls someone should help I am having difficulty signing up for the video for over two weeks now. I have sent mail but they replied resolved and I am still having the same issue. Error message email must be unique. I don't know if anyone experienced same and what was the solution
you need to use a PC instead of a mobile phone if that's what you are using
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by ejerukeuzezi(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2022
My PC is showing same error message while logging on
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Brigpsy: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
HarunaWest:
Hi. Pls what is the behavioral test about?

its just about asking questions that requires you to answer by selecting the most important answers and less important answers. It is not a timed test as you have time to think well before picking the most and less important answers. There are always for options in which all four options must be checked in two categories of response i.e either most important or less important.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Brigpsy: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
ejerukeuzezi:

Did you see "Registration not allowed for this mail"?. If yes just send email to the technical team's email in your received video interview email and also send to pymetric support center.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by HarunaWest(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Brigpsy:

its just about asking questions that requires you to answer by selecting the most important answers and less important answers. It is not a timed test as you have time to think well before picking the most and less important answers. There are always for options in which all four options must be checked in two categories of response i.e either most important or less important.
Thanks for the response.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by laspeck(f): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please there is no deadline for the psymetric video

HarunaWest:

Thanks for the response.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by HarunaWest(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
laspeck:

a deadline wasnt stated.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by razorbuzor(m): 6:01am On Feb 17, 2022
laspeck:

There is a deadline, after 5 days it will expire
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by nnadozieopara(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2022
I did my situational assessment test yesterday amd was told that they will get back to me on the next stage.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by elantraceey(f): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2022
nnadozieopara:
I did my situational assessment test yesterday amd was told that they will get back to me on the next stage.

Situational? For tech or wealth management?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by nnadozieopara(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2022
elantraceey:

Situational? For tech or wealth management?

For wealth management
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by elantraceey(f): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2022
nnadozieopara:

For wealth management

Okay. I guess you've don the video interview?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by nnadozieopara(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2022
elantraceey:

Okay. I guess you've don the video interview?

I have not done video interview except if by video interview you mean the one they would play a video and ask to choose between more or less
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by elantraceey(f): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2022
nnadozieopara:

I have not done video interview except if by video interview you mean the one they would play a video and ask to choose between more or less

No, that's behaviour. All right.

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by nnadozieopara(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2022
elantraceey:

No, that's behaviour. All right.

Have you done yours?

If yes, how was it like?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Wokegirl: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just got a mail saying they've filled the position of the wealth management role but I can apply for something else.

Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Aiyemiracle: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Link to standard chartered whatsapp group https:///laz3QGzPsxdLhQsC4hiSyp
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by misstess0903(f): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
WhatsApp Link isn't working
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by oxyba: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Did you do the Video Interview?

Because I am wondering why they are sending some people reminders on that and you this
Wokegirl:
Just got a mail saying they've filled the position of the wealth management role but I can apply for something else.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Wokegirl: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
I've done the video interview since. Up to 4 weeks now. I think we should just move on. They've filled for the role.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by nnadozieopara(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
How was the interview like?

Wokegirl:
I've done the video interview since. Up to 4 weeks now. I think we should just move on. They've filled for the role.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Wokegirl: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2022
STAR questions. You can google how to answer questions like this. Cant remember the questions exactly.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by phyya(f): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Who applied for the technology and innovation internship please?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by misstess0903(f): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wokegirl:

I just got this too
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Dips04: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
misstess0903:

I just got this too
Please did you get the mail after doing the video interview on pymetrics.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by misstess0903(f): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Dips04:

Please did you get the mail after doing the video interview on pymetrics.

No. I got it after the behavioural test
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by SouthSultan(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
I got a rejection mail for the wealth management position. Later written to apply for the intern position. Who else has done so?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Sirhethat12(f): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2022
SouthSultan:
I got a rejection mail for the wealth management position. Later written to apply for the intern position. Who else has done so?

When did you get the mail and can you please share the link for the internship position, or is it specific to you?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by elantraceey(f): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
They just keep sending me reminder to do video interview that I've done long ago.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by SouthSultan(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Is it for the Financial Markets intern role you were interviewed?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by ejerukeuzezi(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
For wealth management or tech n innovation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.