Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! (2483 Views)

Exciting News: You Can Now Download Torrent Files On Phoenix Browser / How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage / Finally! You Can Now Download Call Of Duty For Iphone And Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by Spottykay1: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
H ello guys! I’m here to enlighten you some hints to download videos from youtube the global video search engine.
Many users have been complaining about this as they’re unable to download youtube videos but just to waste data streaming and watching but to get the video you’re watching right into your phone is a problem.
Although,the android users can stream youtube videos and can also download it only when they install Youtube downloader app they can download youtube vids.
The good news to those of you who doesn’t want to waste data on their lite phone is that, it’s no more an impossibility to download youtube videos into your phone as long as it can browse and download.
I’ll give you some few websites which you can goto and download youtube videos from them by just copying a youtube video url then paste in the sites I’ll list below and kaboom!!! DOWNLOAD STARTS.

Sites to Download Youtube Videos Freely
Before we proceed,in order to use any of these sites listed below you need the following REQUIREMENTS:
1. A stable network connection on your phone in order to download large files
2. A good browser or phone which has Copy and Paste function
3. A Copied Youtube Video URL Link
When you have these three main requirements then you’re on the GO!
So in this article,In order to cut things short
I’ll make the first site link i.e savefrom.net as explanation and which I’ve been using for a while and it’s really working fine!
and others will be listed.

How to Download Youtube Videos From SaveFrom.NET Online
This is the most tested and mobile friendly platform to download youtube videos without passing through any stress,which I’ll explain it’s method in this tutorial.

METHOD ONE: THE EASIEST WAY OF DOWNLOADING YOUTUBE VIDEOS ONLINE FROM SAVEFROM
This first method is the easiest way of downloading youtube videos to your phone.
Infact,the good news here is NO COPYING AND PASTING OF URL.
Steps:
»Goto Youtube.com on your phone’s browser
»Click on the Video you wish to download in youtube and wait for the video page to load.
»Now here’s the tricky aspect,While you are on YouTube video page just edit the page url by adding “ss” to the video URL and your download is ready.
For example:
Original URL: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg
New URL To Edit To: http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg
NO CLEAR?Click Here to Read Full With Screenshots for Better Explanation
»Choose your preffered format and download it(MP4 is rather recommended).
That's just the simplest methods,there still other methods upto three you may read them HERE.
Also to convert your youtube videos to mp3 before you'll download it,Click here
Keep updated to spotbaze.ga for more cool tricks and techy updates.
Posted by: spotbaze.ga
Source: http://spotbaze.ga/2017/08/20/how-you-can-easily-download-youtube-videos-online-on-any-phone-without-any-software/?i=1
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by smartty68(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good morning Sir cheesy
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dis long process 4 just to download video shocked

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by joinnow: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Will give it a try instead of using tubemate
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by braimeddy: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Since youtube has upgraded their site, that method no longer work again.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by SUPERPACK: 12:33am On Sep 07, 2017
braimeddy:
Since youtube has upgraded their site, that method no longer work again.
working as at today, downloaded a video of 500MB
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by Usernamefornl: 6:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Seems u just woke up frm coma. Dis ancient method of downloadin utube vids is wat ur postin nw.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by ikemesit4477: 6:49am On Sep 07, 2017
I know these already, i have been downloading nonstop!
Spottykay1:

H ello guys! I’m here to enlighten you some hints to download videos from youtube the global video search engine.
Many users have been complaining about this as they’re unable to download youtube videos but just to waste data streaming and watching but to get the video you’re watching right into your phone is a problem.
Although,the android users can stream youtube videos and can also download it only when they install Youtube downloader app they can download youtube vids.
The good news to those of you who doesn’t want to waste data on their lite phone is that, it’s no more an impossibility to download youtube videos into your phone as long as it can browse and download.
I’ll give you some few websites which you can goto and download youtube videos from them by just copying a youtube video url then paste in the sites I’ll list below and kaboom!!! DOWNLOAD STARTS.

Sites to Download Youtube Videos Freely
Before we proceed,in order to use any of these sites listed below you need the following REQUIREMENTS:
1. A stable network connection on your phone in order to download large files
2. A good browser or phone which has Copy and Paste function
3. A Copied Youtube Video URL Link
When you have these three main requirements then you’re on the GO!
So in this article,In order to cut things short
I’ll make the first site link i.e savefrom.net as explanation and which I’ve been using for a while and it’s really working fine!
and others will be listed.

How to Download Youtube Videos From SaveFrom.NET Online
This is the most tested and mobile friendly platform to download youtube videos without passing through any stress,which I’ll explain it’s method in this tutorial.

METHOD ONE: THE EASIEST WAY OF DOWNLOADING YOUTUBE VIDEOS ONLINE FROM SAVEFROM
This first method is the easiest way of downloading youtube videos to your phone.
Infact,the good news here is NO COPYING AND PASTING OF URL.
Steps:
»Goto Youtube.com on your phone’s browser
»Click on the Video you wish to download in youtube and wait for the video page to load.
»Now here’s the tricky aspect,While you are on YouTube video page just edit the page url by adding “ss” to the video URL and your download is ready.
For example:
Original URL: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg
New URL To Edit To: http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg
NO CLEAR?Click Here to Read Full With Screenshots for Better Explanation
»Choose your preffered format and download it(MP4 is rather recommended).
That's just the simplest methods,there still other methods upto three you may read them HERE.
Also to convert your youtube videos to mp3 before you'll download it,Click here
Keep updated to spotbaze.ga for more cool tricks and techy updates.
Posted by: spotbaze.ga
Source: http://spotbaze.ga/2017/08/20/how-you-can-easily-download-youtube-videos-online-on-any-phone-without-any-software/?i=1
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by henrycantona(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2017
I tire ooo some people always live on outdated information
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by HEIR: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2017
henrycantona:

I tire ooo some people always live on outdated information
Might be outdated to you, but some folks just learnt a new trick
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by sureteeboy(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Usernamefornl:
Seems u just woke up frm coma. Dis ancient method of downloadin utube vids is wat ur postin nw.
Exactly Bro. This method has been available for almost 7 years now.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by boringnigerian: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2017
Usernamefornl:

Coma grin grin grin
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by anthney87: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
na wa for some pipo. no knowledge iw lost i just learnt a new one today.

what i use is typing magic between you and tube to download. eg ">www.youmagictube.com/
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by Marvel1206: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Go to Genyoutube dot net and download any video with just a single click on your preferred quality
Re: You Can Now Download Youtube Videos Online Directly From Youtube.com - See How! by nancyzeng: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for your recommendation. I have downloaded much free trial of the video converter software before, Cisdem Video Converter https://www.cisdem.com/video-converter-mac.html is great for me. I am considering to purchase the program. But I just saw your information and will give a try on the free way.

(1) (Reply)

Google Lock Samsung S8 / 8 Things You Can Never Know Unless You Are Told (Technology Today) / Pls Help Me I'm Unable To Make A Call With My Airtel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.