Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage (5565 Views)

How To Connect Oraimo Smart Watch To Phone [android & Iphone] - Code.ng / How To Pull Out Music From Audiomack To Phone Storage After Download / How To Download Videos On Android Using Phoenix Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by Teeboy2300(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
YouTube allows downloading of videos for offline usage but then it's only available in the app. You can't send the video to others and it would keep re-downloading every 30 days but there's an better way to download videos and it appears on your phone storage. You want to know how?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqzsBneH2zw

This simple video explains how. Subscribe and share to others

2 Likes

Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Download Tubemate and thank me later.. undecided
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by Classickj(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
how does it work
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Classickj:
how does it work
Just Google and download the APK,it's not on Play Store..
Install and open.
Click on the circled three stripes to bring out the YouTube option.(this is a one time thing)
You are now on YouTube.
Type in the video name and send.
You will see a download button.
Clicking on the button brings you to the next page to select your video resolution.
Select your video resolution and click on the download button for download to proceed.
The video will be downloaded to your phone and you can either watch it on the App video player or your other Mp4 player options..

Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by Classickj(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Just Google and download the APK,it's not on Play Store..
Install and open.
Click on the circled three stripes to bring out the YouTube option.(this is a one time thing)
You are now on YouTube.
Type in the video name and send.
You will see a download button.
Clicking on the button brings you to the next page to select your video resolution.
Select your video resolution and click on the download button for download to proceed.
The video will be downloaded to your phone and you can either watch it on the App video player or your other Mp4 player options..
Thanks
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by Baelizzy: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thanks. This really helped me
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by Teeboy2300(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
FlipModeSquade:

I mean yeah tubemate is good but you'll always need the app on your phone
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by Teeboy2300(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Baelizzy:
Thanks. This really helped me

You're welcome smiley
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Teeboy2300:

I mean yeah tubemate is good but you'll always need the app on your phone
Is anything wrong with having the app on my phone?
I don't use YouTube,Tubemate is an essential app for me..
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by Teeboy2300(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Is anything wrong with having the app on my phone?
I don't use YouTube,Tubemate is an essential app for me..

Nothing is wrong but having tubemate will reduce storage in phone
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by Babalegba(m): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2020
Videoder is a better program for downloading YouTube videos
Re: How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage by IamWonderful: 4:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Why go through needless troubles, set your opera browser to "extreme data saver" instead of streaming, it will download

(1) (Reply)

Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features / I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro / Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.