Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

"Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online (31779 Views)

Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos) / UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Zaen: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
the rate of acid attack is alarming.
this wouldn't have happened in a regulated system were unauthorized individuals don't have access to harmful chemicals. All the best in ur healing process girl.�
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
It's like you're a certified idiot who takes pride in his idiocy.
Evaberry:

Females should learn to stop envying other females.

Females should learn to stop seducing other people's boyfriend and husbands.

Females should learn to stop sliding into DM's of rich men.

stop doing runs and ashaworism

then acid attacks will stop

1 Like

Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:
why will I know her she chooses to live internet fake lifestyle... who knws how many innocent women she put in situations worst than this...
And you know she lives an internet fake life now? Jealous envious soul

2 Likes

Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by AFONJACOW(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
cococandy:

And you know she lives an internet fake life now? Jealous envious soul
why won't I despite all the disfiguring she still have the mind to pose in front of camera with that young man , she is inviting another attack bcux the attacker will fall harder nxt tym if care is not taken ... onye Ala

Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Jckleiin(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
what about those men that lie to women that they are single. will u blame the girl if she accepts to date him?
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by wiloy2k8(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
PapiNigga:
A young girl, Aisha May took to Instagram to cry out over the motive of an acid attack on her. She says everyone tells her to be strong but she wonders what she did to deserve this.

She wrote:
"Still don't know why me what could I have possibly did to deserve this much pain�waking up to burning skin swollen body parts can't even sit up without help from a nurse �every time I try and sleep the flashbacks always hit me and that's the day I will never forget.
I know everybody saying be strong your still beautiful and but I just don't get why me ��what could I have possibly did that was so bad to deserve this路♀️but Ima continue to put my problems in gods hands second surgery tomorrow and I wanna thank everyone that sent up a prayer for me even if we not on good terms yall concern really means a lot to me���So thank y'all and I hope everything turns out well tomorrow"

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/me-beautiful-girl-scarred-by-acid.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Why u ke ?? Who u want make e happen to
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
omololu2020:
acid nah water, I know people wey fit do am for odogbolu too

Aiit bro, cool, just hope they do the right now, so many people want to complete money even when they don't know how to do anything.
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nostradamus:
this guy has grown so powerful,you are now a god in mortal flesh(exactly what I have always wanted),am working hard to be like you here,only that my third eye has not open,I only get series of headache,I know say one day my chakras go dey fully active and my serpent risen.

Hehe, there are other things which contribute to satanism. Satanism has branches, satanism for white is a bit different considering the fact they have different roots, black and white not the same. Know your roots while practising spiritual satanism. African religion is a must.
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
fratermathy:

Can your "charms" heal someone's face after an acid burn?

Satanic healing can
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Officialzoe:
the person affected said it's Acid, u are here saying Fire. so she's lying abi. or were you there when it happened?. tell us ur own part

Saw the identical post on another blog which said fire that's why the same day
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
patola080:
I dnt think u read it b4 u comments so far she too did nt tell us how d tin happen or wot she did everybody can say wot dey like ,she should gv thanks to God some people own re bad than dis
so becus she dint stateee what happened, it is ryt for everyone to say shez a husband snatcher? Where did u guys leave ur conscience
Instead of sympatizin wit her almost everyone is criticizin witout basic proof... So pathetic
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
ImaIma1:

The way people jump into conclusions is so annoying. Many guys here are just so narrow minded. They have lost their ability to think outside the box they created in their minds. Always viewing women as the same.
seriously sist , i hav given up on most people and their comments..... Nrtin wud change dem
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
uzoormah:

Did she say anything bad? if u like dnt leave dat married man, na spanner dey go use open ur head
okay dokey hmmm concerning ur profile pic, cn i ask u a q
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by patola080(m): 6:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Stellie:
so becus she dint stateee what happened, it is ryt for everyone to say shez a husband snatcher? Where did u guys leave ur conscience
Instead of sympatizin wit her almost everyone is criticizin witout basic proof... So pathetic
y do u carry dis gal matter more den her self??
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by Elcuba: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Stellie:
And who said she dated someone's husband..??. It cud hav being an accident or somtin else... Sincerly almost everyone here hav lost their conscience...haaa u guys dont even feel bad for her..hmm ....and d fact dat u r a gal surprised me i cudnt help buh mention u....

I just weak.
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by napotiti(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2017
PapiNigga:
A young girl, Aisha May took to Instagram to cry out over the motive of an acid attack on her. She says everyone tells her to be strong but she wonders what she did to deserve this.

She wrote:
"Still don't know why me what could I have possibly did to deserve this much pain�waking up to burning skin swollen body parts can't even sit up without help from a nurse �every time I try and sleep the flashbacks always hit me and that's the day I will never forget.
I know everybody saying be strong your still beautiful and but I just don't get why me ��what could I have possibly did that was so bad to deserve this路♀️but Ima continue to put my problems in gods hands second surgery tomorrow and I wanna thank everyone that sent up a prayer for me even if we not on good terms yall concern really means a lot to me���So thank y'all and I hope everything turns out well tomorrow"

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/me-beautiful-girl-scarred-by-acid.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Slaying gone bad
Re: "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online by uzoormah(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2017
Stellie:
okay dokey hmmm concerning ur profile pic, cn i ask u a q

Lol..what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill / 7 Medical Myths That Even Doctors Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.