Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pls Can Someone Explain This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Can Someone Explain This (558 Views)

Can Someone Explain First Fruit / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / Please Can Anybody Explain This? Am Not Here To Argue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Explain This by Goldengirl3: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2017
why is it anytime I went to church for prayers and pastor notice me (including spritualist alfa , babalawo etc ) they always say I have a great star and will become something great in life and yet for abt 26 years of my life I have been suffering with no job and money ?
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by 1Sharon(f): 1:08am On Sep 07, 2017
They are hungry and trying to scam you of ur money

3 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by omaolowo(m): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2017
They have not been asking you for money

Stay focussed.
Be hardworking in everything you do

Very soon, the God's plan for you will be shown
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by princy80(m): 1:18am On Sep 07, 2017
Find your destiny.
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by Goldengirl3: 1:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Thanks for the response guys
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by ambassagod: 1:39am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:
They are hungry and trying to scam you of ur money

Any proof?
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by ambassagod: 1:40am On Sep 07, 2017
omaolowo:
They have not been asking you for money

Stay focussed.
Be hardworking in everything you do

Very soon, the God's plan for you will be shown
Thank you for the intelligent response. Not some dull person up there ranting off her mind.
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by ambassagod: 1:42am On Sep 07, 2017
Goldengirl3:
why is it anytime I went to church for prayers and pastor notice me (including spritualist alfa , babalawo etc ) they always say I have a great star and will become something great in life and yet for abt 26 years of my life I have been suffering with no job and money ?
But, you can actually get out of your comfort zone, learn sharp some IT skills. You can end up finding something cool to do with it.

And we have google too.
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by 1Sharon(f): 1:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Goldengirl3:
Thanks for the response guys

Just don't go to any of these pastors house or let their words sway you. They are all wolves in sheep's clothing. The solution for ur problems in life is in ur hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 07, 2017
So you visit all of them. Pastor alfa babalawo.

You will soon get a job.
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by ichuka(m): 2:08am On Sep 07, 2017
@op
If you are a Christain ask Him because He's your Father He will surely answer you..Mat7:7-8
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by obinna58(m): 2:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Why Would you require hard work to achieve something that has been already programmed by God, thought it only people who knew there is no God to help them works hard for themselves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by lalanice(f): 2:35am On Sep 07, 2017
obinna58:
Why Would you require hard work to achieve something that has been already programmed by God, thought it only people who knew there is no God to help them works hard for themselves cheesy

I thought atheist claim they are more intelligent cheesy how did you come about this post?
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by obinna58(m): 2:39am On Sep 07, 2017
lalanice:
I thought atheist claim they are more intelligent cheesy how did you come about this post?
You are just letting me know, how did you come about with the discovery?
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by lalanice(f): 2:43am On Sep 07, 2017
obinna58:

You are just letting me know, how did you come about with the discovery?
aww sweery! you didn't even understand my post, it's a claim not a discovery.
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by obinna58(m): 3:14am On Sep 07, 2017
lalanice:
aww sweery! you didn't even understand my post, it's a claim not a discovery.
Yeah right, also means you're not sure of what you are saying, just wanted to bluff out nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by Tomjoetech: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Goldengirl3:
Hello madam.
Its quite simple. Please read attentively.
If you have a bright star, be sure that some powers are automatically assigned against you from the kingdom of darkness to attack you. You don't need to offend anyone- look at Jesus, when He was a child and Herod wanted to kill him. You need to fight your ways to the point of breakthrough with the following weapons:
1. Being born again and live holy
2. Have the word of God and the Holy Spirit baptism
3. Fight your way to breaktru through aggressive and targeted prayers

Lastly, to add, you are DOING YOURSELF so much harm each time you go to the wrong places- you hurt your glorious destiny as the Alfas place and the herbalists cannot help you, you are just mortgaging your destiny if you don't stop.
Please, it's only Jesus that can help you shine
Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by NoWorries7(m): 1:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Goldengirl3:
Satan does not put his hand... In an empty place. Will put you in prayers...

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Explain This by NoWorries7(m): 1:46am On Sep 08, 2017
Go and prosper... in Jesus Christ name...

(1) (Reply)

5 Funny Habits Common Among Christians In Most Nigeria Churches / The Engine Of A Giant Ship Failed To Start. / Seeds Of Destiny 8 January By Pastor Paul Enenche :topic -the Blessing Of Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.